STP vs Halo for $1 Million - 1 round

jacky67

He has to KO/TKO Halo. That was the bet. Whether it be standing or gnp I'm sure it doesn't matter.

From the original thread:

"Any city Any org...tell you what...I won't give you just 5 seconds...I'll give you an extra 4:55 more. 1 Full round of the immortal, all powerful STP against my lowly barely relevant Gabriel Halo...STP can't finish him in 1 round for $1,000,000"

To me ´finish´ means KO or submission....

• Upvote 3

There is always a loophole...... smh Thats kinda a coward move if you go for submission in this fight.

Not taking sides, I don't care who wins, but I disagree with you. Why wouldn't a submission be a legit way to win it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not taking sides, I don't care who wins, but I disagree with you. Why wouldn't a submission be a legit way to win it?

If you read he said he would ko or smash halo in 5 secs A sub is a legit way but in THIS fight I this its a Coward move..

i think we all know bigtree is a man of his word and will pay up if it happens -- somehow i think you will need to pony up buddy

This is a great bet.

You know Halo will come out in like full counter, in full defense, maybe try come counter takedowns/ counter clinch and just stall.

I think Halo has a strong advantage trying to just survive and not win. Heck, I feel fairly confident that should be pretty easy to survive one round the more I think about it.

• Upvote 1

This is a great bet.

You know Halo will come out in like full counter, in full defense, maybe try come counter takedowns/ counter clinch and just stall.

I think Halo has a strong advantage trying to just survive and not win. Heck, I feel fairly confident that should be pretty easy to survive one round the more I think about it.

But he won't. I have a feeling he's not going to stall and he's going to go after STP. I hope he does because it will make for a great and interesting fight. I hope Halo punches STP so hard, that Jacky whines saying that Mike broke the game engine and reduced Snake's hiddens all to 0! Wait...

If the ref stops the fight...it's a finish. If it goes to decision...I win

Also - In fairness I retitled the thread

+1

Well done!

In order to antecipate a litle bit the taste of this fight, here's the preview I will publish in the fight's week:

Snake The Pendulum vs Gabriel Halo One Round Superfight

From what started out as just a forum thread asking how much should a fighter get paid to this fight. The thread got hi-jacky'd and it rolled on from there. Jacky claims that 5 seconds would be enough but Big Tree gave him a round to knock out Halo. One million is the bet and both men have engaged in some quite funny trash talking on the forum but will get onto the fighters. Snake has been out ever since he suffered Tonallitis in his last fight. They say It’s a brutal virus that causes game engines to break aswell as fighters chins. Snake is still one of the more dangerous light heavyweights in the game with his pencil like frame and some power in his hands but the question is: can he knock Halo out in one round? Well, eight of his knockouts have came by KO in the first round so I wouldn't count it out. Halo is a younger project of Big Tree's who has won his first five fights via KO. Now to say he is outmatched is an understatement but this will be a true test of his chin. Could he even do the unthinkable and knock out STP in the first round? That I highly doubt but they have been a lot more weird things happen in Tycoon than that. Personally I wouldn't blame Halo for running around in circles trying to avoid STP but with STP's reach I find it very hard to believe he can avoid him for the full five minutes. It’s sure to be a fight to put in your spoiler list and read play by play. It’s good to see Jacky back but the last time he challenged someone like this, Snake got knocked out and lost his 0. Has Jacky bitten off more than he can chew again or will the wily old Frenchman come up trumps again?

Big thanks to dinooo, he wrote that for me and I'm very grateful for that. I usually write my own previews, other times I have a brazilian friend who write for me, but for this time I wanted one of the best writer in the game and, as you can see, we have a great write up here, thanks to him! :)

• Upvote 4

Tonal creates some distance for himselfand unleashes a massive uppercut that sends The Pendulum's eyes rolling into the back of his head! The Pendulum drops to his knees and Tonal pours it on with more strikes until the referee steps in to end the bout!

Anyone else see what Snake's real motive was in that fight? Too bad for him, Tonal wasn't having any of it.