Highest Merch cut from event?

Just wondering what the other companies are making from there partnered orgs events?

the other day this is what i got

Event- HWP284: kamitata v ankle

Date- 2012-08-18

Food & Drink- $44,479.50

Merch- $170,096.50

Org Cut- $136,077.20

Your Cut- $34,019.30

Now that is what i made 34,019 and that i huge compared to all my other deals, can anyone top that?

All I know is that your share of the total merch sales is pretty low. So far I've had only 50/50 merch partner deals and could give even more for the other party, especially if it was a clothing company. Orgs make shitloads of money anyway.

:mf_popcorn1:

• Upvote 2

I don't have access to my ONI numbers, but here is the top one for my new org so far. We took the suggested % and added 10% in my favor, because I agreed to pay the sponsorships.

QFCT 36 - Moore vs Jane

2012-07-04

Food

$103,773.00

Total

$143,292.00

Org Cut

$94,572.50

Partner Cut

$48,719.50

okay so what i have is kind of an average rate for most?

was just wondering what kind of an impact that Hype had on these sales and such.

when i was Titan i was only making like 5000 from each event lol

Ugh, I just saw who your partner org is. Hype is important, but it is not the only factor. A premium ticket earns you more than a budget one. Fighters giving the company a shout out are just as important as company hype as well. Freebies still help, so my good event was in the 42k arena with 31k freebies. The org only had about 200 hype and the event fell just short of 300 rating to give you perspective. HWP is consistently higher than I was then due to all the shady hype farming they do. Now days if I used the big arena I could likely do way better than I did before, but I started using the 7k arena to make sales predictions easier. That dropped the total merchant sales closer to $45k per event before the split.

I think the rate is ok, i mean 30k is solid... you can bring a clothing store in top ten from zero in 2-3 days, the prediction given by the game does not say much imo. I mean you don't have to do something for the cut.

I had a 50/50 rate with Sauna Fights which included me making posters and sending sponsor offers to the fighters on upcoming cards (well, this was not demanded, it was service lol as i made the posters before anyways)... once i had like ~80k which was massive (imo too much). Maybe i will team up with one of the big dogs in future, as i heard about their income there my jaw dropped down lol... that's money which belongs to the org, 15% would do it there for me even with the same service i offered SF.

I think this is the most our merch partner has made since they have been with us.

Total Merch / Food: $197,400

Food & Drink: $48,300

Merchandise: $149,100

Org Cut: $74,550 (50%)

Sponsor Cut: $74,550 (50%)

I think this is the most our merch partner has made since they have been with us.

Total Merch / Food: $197,400

Food & Drink: $48,300

Merchandise: $149,100

Org Cut: $74,550 (50%)

Sponsor Cut: $74,550 (50%)

I'm partnered with Crisse on this one and this is a top 10 company with a top 10 org just to give you an idea of the hype levels needed.

I'm partnered with Crisse on this one and this is a top 10 company with a top 10 org just to give you an idea of the hype levels needed.

That is basically the numbers I hit with a top 40 org and top 10 partner. There are lots of things you can do to up that besides hype. I am actually thinking of making a prize for the highest rated fight where the winner thanks the sponsor, because that is every bit as important as hype when it comes to sales.

I make around a $13,500 cut per event on a 40/60 cut deal with the Org I am the official nutrition company of (Claymore Elite Combat in Helsinki) at present they use the 5,500 seat arena for just about every event if they move into a bigger arena that will obviously go up but for now I am happy with how things are.

I think the work that nut and clothing do for this game is so undervalued. I think the % is very low that is given to these companies (and expected by game standards).

Yes he may have made $35k which is a lot, but look at how much the org made, $136k just from merch sales. The companies are also spending lots of money on sponsorships. If you are sponsoring good fighters that can cost a lot of money. For instance, if I made $10,000 a week for my nutrition cut, which is actually more than I make currently, then if I sponsored just 10-15 people that week for $750 or $1000 each, I would only be breaking even.

Some of the examples listed above are on the high end of merch value. There are plenty of people in the middle not making anywhere near those numbers.

FYI the record is in the 100s of thousands. Syn was giving a huge % to the Convicted company it partnered with, and Ive seen others that were huge too. The LA staium was making a lot for anyone partnered with someone running in it. Consider merch and food gets you about half the stadium cost back for any stadium if you sell out.

I split mine 30% for the org and 70% for my partner as has been stated orgs make moer than enough money anyway and if my partner is swinging 1K sponsorships back to teh ifghters it's the least I could next.. When it comes time to re-sign my partner I will be giving him 90% and will take 10%.

Just wondering what the other companies are making from there partnered orgs events?

the other day this is what i got

Event- HWP284: kamitata v ankle

Date- 2012-08-18

Food & Drink- $44,479.50

Merch- $170,096.50

Org Cut- $136,077.20

Your Cut- $34,019.30

Now that is what i made 34,019 and that i huge compared to all my other deals, can anyone top that?

your getting a shitty deal really -- hell i make that with lower tier orgs not even filling out entire fight cards -- and when i mean shitty deal i mean the split -- you should be at least 50/50 split -- i would say higher than that but not getting at least 50/50 is a shitty deal -- cbd for you though (but could be you not knowing also)

im averaging around 20 to 40k and this is super low org with no hype and not even getting full fight cards on a 50/50 split -- before eec i was with Ascension Contenders and was getting 40 to 60k still being lower tier org on 50/50 spilt

• Upvote 1