longest winning streak

Who has the longest winning streak?

I have seen top managers have struggled to get the 20 wins in a row trophy. I currently just won my 15th fight in a row and the minute the longest i currently have

Who has the longest winning streak?

I have seen top managers have struggled to get the 20 wins in a row trophy. I currently just won my 15th fight in a row and the minute the longest i currently have

Snake "the Pendulum" went 24 straight before losing. Some would argue that he fought a lot of cans along the way, but it is still the longest winning streak I have seen in the game.

Would be if it were against quality opponents. Well... in all fairness the last few fighters were pretty damn good. Tonal ended the streak for him then he sorta fell apart.

but fighting cans wouldnt be the way to go at all

With my manager my longest streak was 23 fights, sometime last year. My longest fighter win streak is with my fighter Tim Key at 14 and counting. He isn't the best fighter by any means though. He has fought a couple of guys that could be considered cans, but he fights a lot of guys similar in stats/age.

Soyster won, I think 30 in a row recently? Mine is over 20, but can't remember the exact #.

As for fighters: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=174593

That guy is 32-0. Much more impressive than cowardly chans STP.

I beg to differ Chris. Even STP fought better opponents... this guy has fought the same three opponents for all 32 fights

Looks like he fought himself all 32 times what an idiot. :tumbleweed:

I hadn't even looked that far into it. I just saw that it was the same three guys for all 32 fights. That's like the Globetrotters playing the Washington Senators over 4000 consecutive times.

I also didn't notice that it was his own org, but that stands to reason. This guy is like so many other scumbags that fight to manipulate the rankings so that they can get better FA picks or maybe just to inflate their own egos.. who knows but it seems to me that Mike and the whole of the Tycooniverse would be well served implementing something that prevents you from gaining hype from fighting the same opponent over and over again. Especially if they are considerably lower in rank/hype then your boy.

Of course this guy is an idiot as Cus pointed out since the losses all but cancel out the wins as far as his manager rank is concerned. Which is probably why we have never seen this guy before.

I hadn't even looked that far into it. I just saw that it was the same three guys for all 32 fights. That's like the Globetrotters playing the Washington Senators over 4000 consecutive times.

I also didn't notice that it was his own org, but that stands to reason. This guy is like so many other scumbags that fight to manipulate the rankings so that they can get better FA picks or maybe just to inflate their own egos.. who knows but it seems to me that Mike and the whole of the Tycooniverse would be well served implementing something that prevents you from gaining hype from fighting the same opponent over and over again. Especially if they are considerably lower in rank/hype then your boy.

Of course this guy is an idiot as Cus pointed out since the losses all but cancel out the wins as far as his manager rank is concerned. Which is probably why we have never seen this guy before.

I don't think you get any hype or your manager rank goes up by fighting your own guys so he is doing it just for the good fighter record. Also my longest winning streak as a manager is 18 and for a fighter 15.