Burn Rio to the ground.

Lynch96

Burn it to the ground?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Burn it to the ground?

• Yes
    • No
    • Roastbeef

Rio De Janeiro has long been a part of this game, and it was a great city a long, long time ago. During its glory days, Rio housed historic orgs such as AFC, Blitz Rio, and RHOE...

...Then came the crime. The crime darkened the streets of Rio, and soon neither tourists nor fighters from other cities wanted to visit.....

....Then Jacky came.....

.....Sadly, to this day the criminals and Jacky continue to elude the authorities.....

............With its numbers and prospects dwindling, this once great city now stands as the barren wasteland of the MMATycoon world.

So today, I am here to ask a question. Why do we need it? What good is it? Does anyone even know?

I propose we jettison that part of Brazil into the sea, Escape from LA Style, and never think about that Den of Vipers again.

P.S. Congrats to UVT for being open 3 years. I think it's the second oldest Org in the game, everyone forgets about it though because it's in Rio. Big Boy deserves a better city.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's not racist. It's the truth. Rio, in the game, was found to have a huge corruption ring going on about a year and a half ago that ended with hundreds of multi's being deleted. It is a shell of what it used to be.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It's not racist. It's the truth. Rio, in the game, was found to have a huge corruption ring going on about a year and a half ago that ended with hundreds of multi's being deleted. It is a shell of what it used to be.

I agree

What? If Rio were closed all those *BLEEP* would be moving to other cities. Becouse of this I actually like Rio. :smile_anim:

very good point. Rio needs to stay open so they can stay there.

Not sure if it is just me, but I find it funny that the only ones against it (minus Dee) are all from brazil (at least their profiles say so).

Not sure what you're trying to imply here, but it's kind of expected that brazilians pick Rio as their base when they see the options available in the game, don't you think?

Are you suggesting all brazilians are cheaters or something? Because I'm brazilian, live in Brazil, and have played this game fair and square for 2yrs and a half. I'd like Rio to stick around, but if it's not possible, I understand it, I'll just pick another city to be my base and move all my fighters there with no problem.

• Upvote 3

Not sure what you're trying to imply here, but it's kind of expected that brazilians pick Rio as their base when they see the options available in the game, don't you think?

Are you suggesting all brazilians are cheaters or something? Because I'm brazilian, live in Brazil, and have played this game fair and square for 2yrs and a half. I'd like Rio to stick around, but if it's not possible, I understand it, I'll just pick another city to be my base and move all my fighters there with no problem.

Whoa, slow down there sparky. I'm glad you guys are sticking up for your country (in-game or otherwise). I expect you guys to support it. I was just stating that everyone else is either voting Burn it or roast beef.

Rio isn't going anywhere. It's just that previous circumstances, that have nothing to do with most of you, have made a lot of people avoid Rio because of the shady dealings that happened there.

Are you suggesting all brazilians are cheaters or something? Because I'm brazilian, live in Brazil, and have played this game fair and square for 2yrs and a half [2]

Whoa, slow down there sparky. I'm glad you guys are sticking up for your country (in-game or otherwise). I expect you guys to support it. I was just stating that everyone else is either voting Burn it or roast beef.

Didn't mean to be rude - sorry if it sounded that way. I just found it surprising that you said you find it "funny" that brazilians (or people who say they're from Brazil to that effect) voted no to shutting down the one and only city from Brazil in the game.

Rio isn't going anywhere. It's just that previous circumstances, that have nothing to do with most of you, have made a lot of people avoid Rio because of the shady dealings that happened there.

I am totally unnaware of these dealings, honest. In fact, this thread is the first time I ever heard there were cheating networks and stuff like that in in-game Rio. This is probably because I haven't been a forum reader before 4 months ago. It really is a shame, and I agree with moving the good users in Rio somewhere else, if it gets out of control and Mike identifies that deleting the city would be a solution - as I said, I wouldn't stop playing this game because of this.

I get the point of the thread. All I wanted to make sure with my response is that you guys realize there are good users from Brazil and in-game Rio too.

• Upvote 2