Burn Rio to the ground.

Lynch96

Burn it to the ground?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Burn it to the ground?

• Yes
    • No
    • Roastbeef

I would be very disappointed if Rio went away, The Wild Den org is the shit. If anyone wants to put their 150k+ ID fighters to the test, come to Rio and challenge my man AC at 265. His division seems to be running out of contenders because he beats everyone. If this keeps up I will have to move him down to 205.

The problem with Rio, like said before, is that it is so isolated from everywhere else. I have several fighters based there (mostly because I am having a love affair with the Franklin D. Bluth Memorial Super Gym that is based there) and to fly them around costs an arm and leg and makes working out how much time off training is needed to recover a nightmare.

I think that isolation is the main problem, but its a problem that not easily solveable, there isn't enough players to justify a new hub City that can connect Rio to everywhere else but while its all alone its just going to stagnate.

Yes, forcibly eject everyone from their cities, separate orgs from fighters and create a colossal clusterfuck. Great idea.

hey smart ass obviusly he would put fighters with there and try his best to keep all of the in there there gyms but when he cant for certin got gyms he could put like a pause oj paykents till they get enough fightersl or somthing of the sort. While with the clothing ajd supp companys just put in diffrent citys acording to hype and were the markets weakest.

hey smart ass obviusly he would put fighters with there orgs and try his best to keep all of the fighters in there there gyms but when he cant for some certain gyms he could put like a pause on payments till they get enough fighters or something of the sort. While with the clothing and supp company's just put them in different citys acording to hype and were the markets weakest and were there the strongest.

• Downvote 1

hey smart ass obviusly he would put fighters with there orgs and try his best to keep all of the fighters in there there gyms but when he cant for some certain gyms he could put like a pause on payments till they get enough fighters or something of the sort. While with the clothing and supp company's just put them in different citys acording to hype and were the markets weakest and were there the strongest.

I voted burn Rio to the ground.

But, Rio's not going any where (nor should it). You should dismiss the thought and not waste your time replying to the idea or tryin to think of ways it might work - because it will never work. It's not going anywhere, ever. Til the game server's dead.

i recently picked up this fighter from the FA list intending to use him as a sparbot for my gym. he was from rio and still contracted to one of the orgs there. triumph fighting or something. im not even joking his contract was 1/250/250... who on this flat tycoon earth would accept a contract like that? i told the org owner, some random russian guy who obviously has no problem exploiting 3rd world fighters to release the fighter from his servitude and the guy has the gall to ask me to fight one last time before being released. i was like well if u can give me more $$ i can fly in buddy... he's like how much? im like 3k to show 3k to win and ill do it. then came the reply: thank you sir goodbye!

lmfao how on earth can anyone say this city is worth a damn. the last time i made a fighter in this city it was the exact same thing and i do not expect anything to change considering what i've seen. i was actually starting to believe some of you ppl who say: "HEY LEAVE RIO ALONE ITS NOT THAT BAD SOME PPL LIKE WORKING FOR DIRT!"

i'm sorry crazy ppl, i love Anderson Silva but Chael Sonnen was right: rio is a musty old dirt trap and is going to need a lot of soap and toothbrushes to even hold a candle to the worst cities in the game cuz let's face it it is by far the worst city in the game.

So fuck burning it lets NUKE em! that way we would be able to see the mushroom cloud all the way from the first world Las Vegas and we can complain like the whiney douchebags we are about how rio didn't have to be so dirty and grimy and third worldy and shady and interfere with ur trying to get a tan and now u have to pay 13.95 to sit on a stupid tanning bed. THIS IS WHY WE DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THE THIRD WORLD!

• Upvote 1