Viruses on the Forums

It seems like the last few days every time I log onto the forums, I'm getting popups from my antivirus program blocking viruses. Just now I got 4 blocks in a row, and Norton's said it was a very high risk trojan virus. I know when I posted something about it before others said they were getting it too. Just thought it should be brought to more attention before someone get infected.

I get em all the time. Turns out mike is a hacker out to get all our bank pin numbers... lol jk(:

I was on the forums about 2 hours ago and got the FBI scammer virus, I am downloading stuff to get rid of it and using another computer right now. Becareful.

Also if you get this virus do not pay the 200 dollars, do not be an idiot.

I was on the forums about 2 hours ago and got the FBI scammer virus, I am downloading stuff to get rid of it and using another computer right now. Becareful.

Also if you get this virus do not pay the 200 dollars, do not be an idiot.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix -- try that -- works great -- use in safe mode for best results -- works great on the fbi and the pay for virus remove crap -- most all pc virus registry issues

hard to see you getting it from here though but never know

This is happening for me right now in FF but Ive logged on through my laptop using IE & its working fine. Tycoonland is under attack lol

Shit! Save the game lol.. I guess I'm setting my sliders and training and I wont be logging in the next week or so :D

Yeah, I been getting the malware warning page on Chrome.

Sorry this is in Dutch, but these are the sites I'm guessing advertising on this site and bringing malware.

Schadelijke software wordt gehost op 3 domein(en), waaronder sewingmachineaccessoriess.info/, bookmarketingforauthors.info/, juanmari.net/.

2 domein(en) lijkt/lijken te functioneren als tussenstadium voor het distribueren van malware naar bezoekers van deze site, waaronder ad-control-panel.com/, juanmari.net/.

• Upvote 1

I would think that you will still get the warnings for a while because Google will no doubt be quite slow updating things, so sincerely sorry about that. I've submitted the site for review yesterday, as soon as I found out about the issue. Just a waiting game now I'm afraid. :(

If you can't get on at all, try a different browser.