Another $1mm Jacky vs BigTree Unpaid Bet Thread..YAWN!!

BigTree

well that may be a bit extreme even for an outspoken pompous ass but that is good news that the bet will at least be payed out. i think there should be a place in tycoon where crazy challenges and bets like this can be insured to go through w/o a hitch like they should make bookmakers have the option to hold the money for the bet and stuff...

did someone already say this earlier in this thread? lol idk oh well :P

The douche could always buy some people VIP for tycoon cash so his account doesn't get deleted (But of course he would have to buy it first before anyone sends him the money) :smile_anim:

When will this happen? I cant wait. The end is near for you jacky.

He said this would be taken care of within the next couple of days. He's sick of hearing about it. (Also I would imagine he knows it's the right thing to do or he wouldn't do it)

• Upvote 1

Well it looks as a double or nothing bet, but i have no idea what his rules are.

1.) 5 - 5 min Rounds - STP MUST KO/TKO/Submit/or End the fight via Cut in order for STP to be declared the winner of this now $2Million Dollar Bet...If it goes to decision...Jacky Loses

2.) Jacky MUST put the $2 Million Tycoon Dollars up ahead of time of the fight being booked to be held with Mike Tycoon so that there is no way of weaseling out of the bet should he lose.

3.) If STP can successfully defeat Halo via the terms above (KO/TKO/Submit/or End the fight via Cut ) than the debt is settled and all will be well in Tycoonville once again.

4.) Fight will be booked on October 31st...

5.) The Fight is in Sydney at Syndicate

as i see there are 5 point, so Jacky it is simple as this. just say that you clearly and without any other implications agree with statements number 1 to 5 and it is on.

no more hard words form anyones side, and thats it.

i hope halo can survive 5 rounds, but it is clear that stp is a favourite here.

so i think with this 5 points that bigtree has put in front of you, jacky only thing if you really want to do this clear and in the ring is to agree with all points and do your work in the fight.

Hey why you got to be like that huh? Just doin my job as a lawyer. But now I no longer represent jacky so i'm in chill mode. I could represent you if you would like.

who on earth would want a lawyer for this game in the first place? :OMG:

who on earth would want a lawyer for this game in the first place? :OMG:

Everyone needs good representation. Even in an MMA game, so I give that good representation. When I don't have court cases in real life at the price of 200 Tycoon dollars I defend you tooth and nail so that you can have proper representation to get your point across, or make your side of a story heard. I think to many people on this forum get their voices quieted by others. I am here to remedy that.

Everyone needs good representation. Even in an MMA game, so I give that good representation. When I don't have court cases in real life at the price of 200 Tycoon dollars I defend you tooth and nail so that you can have proper representation to get your point across, or make your side of a story heard. I think to many people on this forum get their voices quieted by others. I am here to remedy that.

But to be honest people can put their point across themselves and do it all themselves, and if there is problems like their story isn't heard that's where Mike can come into the picture through a simple message if its a serious matter. I doubt many people are going to bother with a 'lawyer' in a game its just a online mma management game, any serious matters are left for the mods or Mike himself.

But to be honest people can put their point across themselves and do it all themselves, and if there is problems like their story isn't heard that's where Mike can come into the picture through a simple message if its a serious matter. I doubt many people are going to bother with a 'lawyer' in a game its just a online mma management game, any serious matters are left for the mods or Mike himself.

I never said my business on this game has been flourishing or anything. I'm just a Harvard educated lawyer trying to help people get heard. My time being a lawyer in real life is my true passion. This is more of a part time job I guess you could say.

I never said my business on this game has been flourishing or anything. I'm just a Harvard educated lawyer trying to help people get heard. My time being a lawyer in real life is my true passion. This is more of a part time job I guess you could say.

a part time job.. you'd get absolutely nothing from this really being paid tycoon dollars which isnt real money?

a part time job.. you'd get absolutely nothing from this really being paid tycoon dollars which isnt real money?

Fine, I'll correct myself, this is more like a hobby. Sorry for the confusion.

As for the being 16, I am super smart first 12 year old in Harvard your talking to right now.

As for the being 16, I am super smart first 12 year old in Harvard your talking to right now.

If thats the case wouldnt it be on the news or something?

Stop derailing the thread, either add something relevant to the thread or pipe down

Jacky... :mf_popcorn1:

I have noticed Jacky has been really really quiet on this matter.. wouldnt surprise me

Stop derailing the thread, either add something relevant to the thread or pipe down

Jacky... :mf_popcorn1:

I am not jacky silly. I am adding something relevant by the way. I am offering my services as a lawyer to you or anyone else that needs them.

If thats the case wouldnt it be on the news or something?

I have noticed Jacky has been really really quiet on this matter

I kept it as quite as possible. I went to get educated not to be displayed on the news for everyone to see. Jacky might not know what to do anymore because I no longer represent him. So now he must make his own arguments and without a Harvard education that's hard to do. I wish my former client the best though.