Another $1mm Jacky vs BigTree Unpaid Bet Thread..YAWN!!

BigTree

dude you dont need to keep saying "i am a lawyer" :OMG:

the only way it would get resolved is through Mike considering hes the boss around here, what he says pretty much goes dont like then go else where

The only reason I say that is because it explains my actions when I do certain things. I would rather type those four words than 15 others when you ask me questions about my behavior. As for Mike he is a cool guy or at least that's how he comes off to me so I have no problem with how he run things because he is fair and bases his decisions on sound logic and public opinion. I said he does not need to get involved because BigTree should just do the right thing.

but the matter is not getting resolved really, Mike is already sorting this out anyway taking the money from Jacky's account as someone in an earlier post said but would be within a few days or so, Mike has had to get involved for this whole debate.

but the matter is not getting resolved really, Mike is already sorting this out anyway taking the money from Jacky's account as someone in an earlier post said but would be within a few days or so, Mike has had to get involved for this whole debate.

It is not being resolved because BigTree is a welsher and a slanderer. It has nothing to do with jacky.

if its not being resolved why has Mike had to step in and take money from jackys account which will be done in a few days or so?

Look jacky should not lose any money and isn't the fact that Mike is talking about stepping in proof of it not being resolved.

He hasn't taken money from either guy yet so nothing is resolved.

because he said he would do it within the next few days (like the earlier post about it said) out of Jackys account.

if you dont like it tell Mike himself.

Lol "Lawyer" says Me Bigtree and my client...

Ok, I will say this so people can stop bugging me about my grammar. Most of what I type will be informal unless it pertains to the evidence of the case. So I won't revise it or anything I will just type it and press add reply. So my grammar will have errors. But I find it real funny how some of you attack my grammar or my law degree but won't challenge my case. Which tells me that you either can't make a good argument against me or you just know I'm right and you won't try.

Ok, I will say this so people can stop bugging me about my grammar. Most of what I type will be informal unless it pertains to the evidence of the case. So I won't revise it or anything I will just type it and press add reply. So my grammar will have errors. But I find it real funny how some of you attack my grammar or my law degree but won't challenge my case. Which tells me that you either can't make a good argument against me or you just know I'm right and you won't try.

Yer law degree is about as legit as pam andersons tits. as i said before fuck off yer boring.

because he said he would do it within the next few days (like the earlier post about it said) out of Jackys account.

if you dont like it tell Mike himself.

But he has taken nothing from no one yet so the matter is still an issue, and I don't like that he is trying to punish my client and I will contact him about it.

But he has taken nothing from no one yet so the matter is still an issue, and I don't like that he is trying to punish my client and I will contact him about it.

Mike probably wont do anything to change his mind because he knows the truth, and jacky lost.

Yer law degree is about as legit as pam andersons tits. as i said before fuck off yer boring.

Once again insulting me instead of making an argument. Sir your glib and if you were a little more intelligent I might indulge in poking fun at your ignorance but your not even worth it.

Mike probably wont do anything to change his mind because he knows the truth, and jacky lost.

Well jacky won the bet and Mike is a sensible fellow that responds to logic so if I give him the facts and evidence I have collected he will probably change his mind.

Well jacky won the bet and Mike is a sensible fellow that responds to logic so if I give him the facts and evidence I have collected he will probably change his mind.

what evidence have you got?

im sure Mike has already seen everything that needs to be seen and knows himself.

Once again insulting me instead of making an argument. Sir your glib and if you were a little more intelligent I might indulge in poking fun at your ignorance but your not even worth it.

ignorance to what some little gimp on a game pretending to be a lawyer? prolly a pathetic rip at gable being a lawyer? after getting called out on your spelling you have decided to now use microsoft word to make sure its all correct? it is a dying shame how pathetic you really are. Jacky please for the love of god get rid of this guy who has his head so far up your arse that every time you brush your teeth your combing his hair.

Bitch please, we both know Jacky lost. Never in my life have I seen a man ride another man so hard like you've done today.

• Upvote 1

ignorance to what some little gimp on a game pretending to be a lawyer? prolly a pathetic rip at gable being a lawyer? after getting called out on your spelling you have decided to now use microsoft word to make sure its all correct? it is a dying shame how pathetic you really are. Jacky please for the love of god get rid of this guy who has his head so far up your arse that every time you brush your teeth your combing his hair.

Actually if my spelling is correct it is just because I made it so with my own spelling abilities. The fact is I don't care enough to use Microsoft word to make sure my spelling is correct. Also if I'm so pathetic why insult me. Why even give me the time of day. I mean attacking my case fine, but attacking me personally means I hold some weight to you. Even if it is just that my words make you angry. I am a lawyer by the way, I went to Harvard. Where did you get your degree?

• Upvote 1

Bitch please, we both know Jacky lost. Never in my life have I seen a man ride another man so hard like you've done today.

I will spell this out to you because your obviously mentally impaired if you don't get it by now. I am his lawyer, he payed me to represent him. So I'm not riding him I am doing my job. I would represent you if you would like because you seem a bit jelly that I am jacky's lawyer. It only cost 200 tycoon bucks.

Doesn't trying to switch teams cause some kind of 'conflict of interest'?

You, sir, are the shittiest make-believe lawyer ever. EVER. :P

But I do applaud your persistence. If you get this thread locked from highjacking it is inadmissable (<--?) in court right? Oh yea, Go BigTree! ( <-- look, I can nutride too ;) )

• Upvote 1

Doesn't trying to switch teams cause some kind of 'conflict of interest'?

You, sir, are the shittiest make-believe lawyer ever. EVER. :P

But I do applaud your persistence. If you get this thread locked from highjacking it is inadmissable (<--?) in court right? Oh yea, Go BigTree! ( <-- look, I can nutride too ;) )

Actually, I was joking about being his lawyer, at least while I am representing jacky anyway. But Ganja does seem jelly about not having a lawyer though.