Official TUF - Australia Vs The Poms

Stu_Pidasol

I thought there was discussion that we all train in same gym and split am/pm

Oh yeah i saw someone mentioned that but i don't think we have anyone that can run a gym for us at the moment. Also looking at the gyms in Sydney there isn't much for us to choose from. Is there anyone taking part in this that doesn't have company and could help us out with running a gym?

Oh yeah i saw someone mentioned that but i don't think we have anyone that can run a gym for us at the moment. Also looking at the gyms in Sydney there isn't much for us to choose from. Is there anyone taking part in this that doesn't have company and could help us out with running a gym?

This would be the best bet. Running a gym really isn't any great effort, and since enough managers have said they'd be willing to help out team mates I'm sure nobody would have an issue with high gym fees in order to secure awesome training.

This would be the best bet. Running a gym really isn't any great effort, and since enough managers have said they'd be willing to help out team mates I'm sure nobody would have an issue with high gym fees in order to secure awesome training.

Maybe you should put the org in London and we all just train where ever as long as we are in London for the fights since it would be a lot closer to other cities than Sydney would be.

• Upvote 1

Maybe you should put the org in London and we all just train where ever as long as we are in London for the fights since it would be a lot closer to other cities than Sydney would be.

Yep I thin kthat would work fine... I'm assuming all in the tourny have some access to private gyms? If not those that do could open spot up...

Setting up a gym just for this would cost about 100K, along with probably another 40K per week in losses to cover the costs.

The org is already created and ready to go but it would be no problem to book the events in London if we can't arrange our own private gym, though the private gym would obviously be better.

If someone was willing to open the gym id put some money into it? Not really in this for the money just like the idea of something different :)

I wouldn't mind putting money in either but as it is we don't have anyone to run the gym and it's only a few days until creation. Also the org could be moved to London i don't think it would cost much maybe 10-20k i would be happy to pay for it.

Also i dont know if this has been said but i think it would be interesting if we done it so you couldnt have a test fight beforehand so you wont know if ur guy cuts easy or has a glass chin because i think some of the bigger managers will find it easier just paying the 15 days to release compared to some of the other managers plus would make losing the matchup power more interesting aswell

No warm up fights and no releasing pre or mid tournament! The guy each manager creates on the 21st goes into the tournament 0-0 and has to stick it out, even if he ends up 0-8! That makes things more interesting and fair.

Isn't the org in Sydney? Any Aussies with no private gym can join mine in Sydney. PM me in game when you create your fighter.

We are still creating Saturday Aussie time right?

Can whoever is running the org just put the rules and regulations etc up in one post so everyone knows exactly where they are at and know whats going on :)

Also in terms of where the org is balls the the whole im not playing if its in sydney etc the idea was to have it in sydney from the off because thats what the current TUF Smashes series is being held!

Well the Saturday pm sessions are over and no training till Monday now so I don't see why we can't create anytime in the next 31 hours. I'd say it's good to go!

It's Aussie bashing time!