To Strip or Not to Strip

FatBoy

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should a title belt automatically be vacated if a fighter retires?

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted on here in quite a while, but having a kid and moving to a new state for a job tends to shake things up a bit.

My question is when a fighter retires with a belt, should the belt automatically be vacated, like in real life, or should the org have to strip the champ? Maybe this should go in the improvements area, but I'm really just trying to gauge public opinion. Let me know what you think!

There shouldn't be any reason why it shouldn't be an auto strip. He retired and like in real life the companies aren't going to take a hype hit from it they are going to put on another good show right away to get the belt back out there.

I would say you should send Mike a message and see if he can help out on this situation and maybe have it coded in for this in future situations.

I think it should be automated strip if the champ retires.

...that said I kinda understand the hype hit though: the champ who drawed all that attention is now out of the action -> the attention goes elsewhere -> hype hit.

NEway, auto.