B A Ware Silvestre Ferreira

Lester Crew Logan Ulrich

David Mustayne John Hetfield

Bum Bola Brijwanth Jakhotia

Glover Crowe Ethan Downs

Ingmar Johansson Bert Bertrand

Mike Zyson Bert Bertrand

• Upvote 1

Nice concept but in the wrong side of the world (for me). Maybe I'll bring in a fighter someday. Let us know if you open a private gym for the heavystar fighters at some point. =)

If you need a little money for travel and have a guy let me know. I see how you would want your own private gym and such tho. Just let me know if you want a contract. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

If you need a little money for travel and have a guy let me know. I see how you would want your own private gym and such tho. Just let me know if you want a contract. Thanks!

Thanks but I got plenty of cha-ching heh. It's just that my guys train in Helsinki at a private gym so a org gym in LA would be awesome for me (in order to bring someone over).

ps. Added you org to the List of ID restricted orgs -thread. =)

• Upvote 1

You can see the fighters who have joined above, but I will PAY your fighter to travel to LA and join if he is 190+ID. Just send me a message. I really want to get the ball rolling, but obviously it will be a little bit before the first event, so you can train up some as well, gain weight, or lose weight.

• Upvote 1

Keep sending out Fight Contracts in ALL cities (I'm paying your flight to move or visit). Remember, it's okay not to have tons of training, because there is an ID restriction of 190+, so I'm picking you out along with everyone else who doesn't have training either. Hope you can join.

HEAVYSTAR

• Upvote 1

For those interested in gyms, there are some pretty decent gyms in LA if you can snag a spot. You don't always need a private gym to get some pretty good training. Bloodsport has some good training. Alpha Fight Team seems real good as of right now. And, I have a guy in Torment right now.

Sometimes they fill up, but there are openings too. They can be expensive, but you're gonna find that anywhere for maximum training.

• 2 weeks later...

OPPENHEIMER V LAURENTIAN is our confirmed superfight for SANTA'S CAGE. Thanks to all managers for making it a full card.

Contact me to be on the RESOLUTION event in January.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1353309844santa3.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1354159884juggernaut5.jpg

HEAVYSTAR

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas Everyone. Good luck in your fights today. Santa has taken over The Underground in Los Angeles.

After the event I will send out fight offers for our next 2 upcoming events: RESOLUTION and YETI DELIGHT.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1356425074yeti2.jpg

Happy Holidays,

HEAVYSTAR