No Politics... good, lets keep it that way.

ajperok

Just thought I'd say that. It's nice to find a chat board where I don't see a bunch of political crap.

As long as you keep it in seperate threads what's the problem? You don't have to participate, you don't even have to read it.

http://i.minus.com/ibfCkLUSz9L6EW.gif

Hey this reminds me of:

Have you guys seen that Simpsons episode where this happens to Homer? Its a TREE house of Horror episode and he tries to vote for Obama and the machine votes for McCain instead and he keeps trying to vote for Obama and it just keeps racking up the votes for McCain and then the machine ends up eating him lol, you gotta watch it i guess haha

I did my part for Romney. West Virginia was won by Romney in a land slide and is traditionally a Democratic state. To bad our neighbors to the west do not have any damn sense. :fight3: :bangin:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

anyone got a room for rent in canada? -- lol

Between Bama's energy bullshit and his obamacare and taxing the "rich". Jobs are going to get scarce. But on the bright side there will be no reason for Illegals to sneek into the country. Which also greatly effects our jobs here. The "jobs we dont want" arguement is a load of bullshit.

• Downvote 1

Between Bama's energy bullshit and his obamacare and taxing the "rich". Jobs are going to get scarce. But on the bright side there will be no reason for Illegals to sneek into the country. Which also greatly effects our jobs here. The "jobs we dont want" arguement is a load of bullshit.

Food stamps is the best programe to reduce unemployment and increase revenue if you only care about cost-benefit.

umad?

Food stamps is the best programe to reduce unemployment and increase revenue if you only care about cost-benefit.

umad?

What does that have to do with anything i said? Nothing. Also Food stamps dont do anything. The act of spending does something and there is many other ways to create spending without hand outs to dead beats.

So have fun with your food stamps when half the country is out of work and the morale is shit. The men of the country should feel real good about their life as long as they get those hand outs and have no chance to earn a living like they want. You think as long as you give someone hand outs it makes everything all better. People still turn to crime and drugs and depression when they cant work and feel like they are making a contribution. Food stamps are not a replacement for jobs.

Obamacare and his tax increase in going to take money out of the job creators pockets. The response to that is to stop hiring or lay off workers and raise prices of products(inflations) to make up those losses.

• Downvote 1

+1 to Gary Johnson over Rich Romney & Barry Obama.

Sincerely,

A Ron Paul supporter.

I was a heavy Ron Paul guy during the republican nomination. But when he dropped out(officially) I went to Gary Johnson because he was actually still running for president on more or less the same platform that Ron Paul was.

What does that have to do with anything i said? Nothing. Also Food stamps dont do anything. The act of spending does something and there is many other ways to create spending without hand outs to dead beats.

So have fun with your food stamps when half the country is out of work and the morale is shit. The men of the country should feel real good about their life as long as they get those hand outs and have no chance to earn a living like they want. You think as long as you give someone hand outs it makes everything all better. People still turn to crime and drugs and depression when they cant work and feel like they are making a contribution. Food stamps are not a replacement for jobs.

Obamacare and his tax increase in going to take money out of the job creators pockets. The response to that is to stop hiring or lay off workers and raise prices of products(inflations) to make up those losses.

mediamatters.org/research/2012/04/18/federal-study-on-effectiveness-of-food-stamps-n/184962

The thing about food stamps, is that it frees up money that will be spent elsewhere, thereby fueling the economy.

Giving rich oligarks giant tax breaks so that they can buy huge villas and expensive toys will not generate the same amount of revenue, because people who are poor are much more likely to spend the money that they have, that now is freed up from being spent on food, on other consumer goods.

Studies have shown it to be the by far most cost-effective weapon to stimulate the economy and decrease poverty.

To summarize, food stamps create jobs, they aren't a substitute for jobs. They inject money directly to the local economy.

• Upvote 3

Unless you're stinking rich you won. Even if you're too stupid to realize it.

You are a moron who is to stupid to realize it. Because Obama won i cant hire new employees now. Something i was going to do had he lost. Now i have to see how bad he is going to fuck over me and my company with his obamacare. If it goes into effect. Not only did it kill the already 2 jobs i would have created but my business might be at risk and i and the other employees might be out of a job. I am far from rich. Yeah it looks like i won you stupid ass! It sure looks like i and other have been winning the last 4 years too lol. How about you worry about your own politics and STFU about ours!

• Downvote 1