Amsterdams own, Ray Thoen set to debut on the 24th

Acoustic

We caught up with Ray right after his training session today at NHB MMA gym in Amsterdam. He discussed his upcoming bout/debut against David Price at DYNASTY's event on the 24th.

" Well, I've spent the last year of my life training pure kickboxing. I've been hitting pads and sparring for as long as I can remember, as I grew up in Amsterdam, but this is the first time I took it completely serious. My opponent David Price is also making his Kickboxing debut, so it should be interesting. The only thing I know about him is that he likes to box, and considering he's a true Englishman...he's probably good at it. To skip all the overview of the fight, I wanna get my purpose out there. Kickboxing is a somewhat dead sport, and no one has really set the bar high in terms of greatness. I am here to breath life back into it and become a legend. The 24th will be the start of things after David Price finds his head on the canvas. "

• Upvote 2