Is Steel Penn a Multi?

Is Steel Penn a Multi?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that Steel Penn is a multi based on the evidence presented?

Steel Penn has a lot of friends on here, guys that are on awards commitee and guys that are moderators and shit like that. The fact is this should have just been taken to Mike AGAIN anf this multi case should have been reviewed again. If you read Gables proof then to anyone not sucking Penns dick it tells me he is guilty. I think people look past multis if they are friends with those people or if those guys are contributers to the game such as Steel. the guy has a shit ,oad of money a big alliance and a lot of high level friends therefore he is bulletproof and won't be convicted.

Can you imagine if jacky got so butthurt he wrote an essay everytime he got -3'ed, at least he knows how to man up and take it on the chin!

I don't think he knows enough words to write an essay but it would be amusing.

a comment on the number 4.... i've met his brother on xbox so he is an actual person who's plays the game

He's been on a hiatus, and I have been managing his account. One day he'll return and his resurrection will be Jesus like.

He was an actual person but his brother stoped to play during 4-5 months or more and CK used his account to make him lose at his own advantage, plus he probably never returned.

lol you know that's bullshit. Make a thread. Take the Gable route and provide evidence. Quit trying to derail this thread and the original topic with nonsense.

All you guys still talking about little old me? :yawn:

I would think there is more productive activities you guys could be filling your time with no? Well as long as your reading don't forget to continue buying my 160 products, thanks guys.

Steel Penn Alliance

Steel Penn Fighting Temple

Steel Penn's Steel Terror 160

Steel Penn's Steel Rio 160

Steel Penn's Steel Amsterdam 160

This guy definitely is a multi I was in his alliance long time a ago and he always had a ''friends'' whou would hold private gym for alliance and who can launder money. Funny part is have with all this money he is so bad at the game it self.

Having been in steel penn for a while I can tell you that he deals fairly with all managers in his alliance, hooks them up with companies and helps run them and fund them to the best of his ability.

I was one of those friends for a long time and had no reason to suspect any illegal activity.

So it was just a coincidence that 3 guys on your ip logged in and down voted a post ? 2 of which are not forum regulars..

How about he got his friends/family/whatever who happened to be in the house at the time and who happened to have played the game at some point to downvote him? Did that not occur to anyone?

It doesnt prove anything, it really only proves that three accounts where logged on the same IP at that time, unless there is a pattern then its irrelevant.

Now, what mod gave gable this info? That's an abuse of power and that person should be removed, imo.

• Upvote 1

How about he got his friends/family/whatever who happened to be in the house at the time and who happened to have played the game at some point to downvote him? Did that not occur to anyone?

It doesnt prove anything, it really only proves that three accounts where logged on the same IP at that time, unless there is a pattern then who cares.

Now, what mod gave gable this info? That's an abuse of power and that person should be removed, imo.

Except he already admitted that wasn't the case. He said his side of the story and none of it was at all like that. But I do agree that the mod who gave him that info was in the wrong. If the mod saw foul play then he himself should have went straight to Mike.

It doesnt prove anything, it really only proves that three accounts where logged on the same IP at that time, unless there is a pattern then its irrelevant.

Did you actually read anything? A clear pattern has been established. Steel Penn has admitted that no one in his house plays the game. He also admitted that he never asked anyone to downvote me.

First, you'll never get my mod source unless he wants to reveal himself. Second, how the hell is that an abuse of power? As a mod, one of his jobs should be to assist in ferreting out multis. This mod did his job.

If the mod saw foul play then he himself should have went straight to Mike.

Mike doesn't have time to ferret out multis nor does he have time to put the evidence together. I have done his job for him. The evidence is clear and the community has clearly spoken.

Did you actually read anything? A clear pattern has been established. Steel Penn has admitted that no one in his house plays the game. He also admitted that he never asked anyone to downvote me.

First, you'll never get my mod source unless he wants to reveal himself. Second, how the hell is that an abuse of power? As a mod, one of his jobs should be to assist in ferreting out multis. This mod did his job.

I agree with you about the Steel Penn issue and I do think he's a multi. But I think the mod telling you is a misuse of power. If who downvoted who was supposed to be public knowledge it would be posted who downvoted and upvoted who. It's not though and he has a duty to report to Mike. He has no duty to report to you which is why it is a misuse. I wouldn't go as harsh to saying abuse, but I do think he should have handled it differently.

• Upvote 1

Mike doesn't have time to ferret out multis nor does he have time to put the evidence together. I have done his job for him. The evidence is clear and the community has clearly spoken.

I do agree with you and the community. But maybe it would have been better if the mod had brought this to the public forums and brought the situation to light instead of playing the silent medium and giving you information you were never meant to have.

How come moderators tell you who have been downgrading your posts anyway Gable? Why don't we all get this privilege? Sounds like you are the one with the unfair connections.

i think everyone can see -- where it shows your + or - score click on that and it shows you who gave what

• Upvote 1

I see no pattern.

I see an isolated incident, unless some real evidence is presented i remain unconvinced.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i think everyone can see -- where it shows your + or - score click on that and it shows you who gave what

I just tried on your post and I can't see it. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but I upvoted your post and all I had was a green box with a 1 and nothing more. I tried to click on it and it didn't do anything.

Gable you are a real Wisenheimer, I can solve this whole issue for everyone. Mike Tycoon resolved this with me 2 years ago. If you feel Im cheating then go to the owner of the game and do something about it instead of creating drama threads. You see by not trying to resolve this in the correct manner you are just create drama.

When Mike Tycoon explains to you that he allows my activity of dealling with proxies in this game then you should shut up correct?

Also when Mike expains this clearly to you, you should offer your apologies for disrespecting me correct Gable? When Mike tells you flat out he resolved this two years ago then you will offer your apologies correct?

As for the few who made comment about having my ingame cash, act more like tycoons and not like fighter managers.

Sorry mate but after reading this thread i don't think anyone will have any doubt that you are a multi. As far as Mike goes just because he believed your crazy story doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

• Downvote 1

I just tried on your post and I can't see it. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but I upvoted your post and all I had was a green box with a 1 and nothing more. I tried to click on it and it didn't do anything.

okay i guess is mod and higher then if you cant click on the 1 and see -- sorry then

Ever since I became properly aware of the Steel Penn alliance I've assumed they contain a number of multi accounts. This is on the basis of their similarly appalling spelling and use of grammar.

Either that or the low intelligence of the existing members acts as a magnet to users of a similar disposition to join the group...

As one of the most senior managers in this game (I've been playing since it was a beta) I take offense to this. I'm a member of Steel Penn and have been for a while. Many users are not from the US so their grammar is often less than stellar, but that is no reason to pass judgement or insult their intelligence.

This is all ridiculous. I've known Steel Penn through this game since I started a year ago, and he does nothing but good things for this GAME. Let me reiterate, this is still a GAME, it's not life or death.

Hes one of the most active members of the community through Steel Penn and let's just leave it at that. Why do we have to put hours of effort into "outing" him under half-ass evidence.