Is Steel Penn a Multi?

Is Steel Penn a Multi?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that Steel Penn is a multi based on the evidence presented?

If I get away with committing a crime, but the police can't prove it in 2010, I suppose new evidence that comes to light in 2012 is completely irrelevant to making the determination as to whether or not I committed the crime at all. Gotcha. Because you managed to fool Mike in 2010 doesn't mean anything today. I have presented new evidence based on sharing of IP addresses and the downvoting of one of my posts (again I could care less if I am downvoted it is simply an evidential tool for this purpose) by three managers sharing the same IP (two of which are not forum regulars) within a very brief 10 minute time frame. There is other tangential evidence which bolsters the primary evidence too.

This has nothing to do with you dealing with proxies or even sharing businesses on the same IP. You confuse your personal indiscretions. I am accusing you of using multiple accounts.

Can you give IDs of those managers?

But yes when I was in his alliance he had a manager who was holding a private gym for alliance and I had a fighter there and it was really weird because that manager was new and just got VIP and all the time I pmd him about to change my trainer or something else he didnt aswear me I always had to talk to SP so he can manage it all. Maybe of course it was because the other manager was new but on other hand why then he was holding the gym and have did he set up all that?

This whole IP address is so silly its unreal. Ok for one if I wanted to I could use my smart phones hotspot and have a diff IP address or Detective Gable I could use my verison moble hot spot which give me 5 wifi connections at once thats used for my two real businesses. So this whole IP address thing is really weak as I could have a diff IP address everytime I logged in if I wanted to but dont as Im not hidding anything.

• Downvote 2

This whole IP address is so silly its unreal. Ok for one if I wanted to I could use my smart phones hotspot and have a diff IP address or Detective Gable I could use my verison moble hot spot which give me 5 wifi connections at once thats used for my two real businesses. So this whole IP address thing is really weak as I could have a diff IP address everytime I logged in if I wanted to but dont as Im not hidding anything.

You didnt explain have these guys logged in with the same IP as you did with time range 10min? And I think you explained now have you are using multis but that time just was to lazy to go that why.

• Upvote 1

Can you give IDs of those managers?

But yes when I was in his alliance he had a manager who was holding a private gym for alliance and I had a fighter there and it was really weird because that manager was new and just got VIP and all the time I pmd him about to change my trainer or something else he didnt aswear me I always had to talk to SP so he can manage it all. Maybe of course it was because the other manager was new but on other hand why then he was holding the gym and have did he set up all that?

I get it now so becouse someone would communicate with me first before just doing things for you at my gyms it must mean that we where one in the same person. Brilliant!

• Downvote 1

You didnt explain have these guys logged in with the same IP as you did with time range 10min? And I think you explained now have you are using multis but that time just was to lazy to go that why.

I explained this clearly in the other thread so go and catch up then come back and chime in.

You are either dense or defensive. I can't tell which. Point being you didn't do ANY of that. There are three accounts that you have admitted logged in under the same IP because you all "live in the same apartment complex." I agree that is possible. However, the events which follow and the times within which they follow are so outrageous as to cause sheer and utter disbelief.

When compounded with your past transgressions with the nutrition company and your credibility for truthfulness and veracity, there is no other conclusion for me to draw other than you are a multi.

You are either dense or defensive. I can't tell which. Point being you didn't do ANY of that. There are three accounts that you have admitted logged in under the same IP because you all "live in the same apartment complex." I agree that is possible. However, the events which follow and the times within which they follow are so outrageous as to cause sheer and utter disbelief.

When compounded with your past transgressions with the nutrition company and your credibility for truthfulness and veracity, there is no other conclusion for me to draw other than you are a multi.

So you have no proof and are basing this off of the past. Proof works best for me so if you can not do anything about what your fighting for then shut up.

• Downvote 1

I explained this clearly in the other thread so go and catch up then come back and chime in.

For the record, his clear explanation is that he sent a text message to 10-15 (but not all 30) of his alliance mates to simply let them know that the Of The Year nominations threads were open and that I must have been downvoted as a result of his alliance mates going in an checking it out. However, this is far from an adequate explanation as to why the only two managers who downvoted me shared Steel Penn's IP and did so within 10 minutes of him when NO ONE else he sent a text message to downvoted me at all.

• Downvote 2

So you have no proof and are basing this off of the past. Proof works best for me so if you can not do anything about what your fighting for then shut up.

I gave you 1000 words worth of proof at the beginning. Catch up.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You sir are on trial for the alleged crimes of possessing, owning, and manipulating multiple accounts. You're on trial amongst your peers. You're the defendant, and Gable the prosecutor. You had the right to an attorney, but you chose to represent yourself (should of hired Gable to defend you :P) and now the trial and deliberation are simultaneously in progress. Considering the jury, your peers, are deliberating towards a guilty verdict, your only hope would be a mistrial.

TRIAL:

In law, a trial is a coming together of parties to a dispute, to present information (in the form of evidence) in a tribunal, a formal setting with the authority to adjudicate claims or disputes. One form of tribunal is a court. The tribunal, which may occur before a judge, jury, or other designated trier of fact, aims to achieve a resolution to their dispute.

A criminal trial is designed to resolve accusations brought (usually by a government) against a person accused of a crime. In common law systems, most criminal defendants are entitled to a trial held before a jury. Because the state is attempting to use its power to deprive the accused of life, liberty, or property, the rights of the accused afforded to criminal defendants are typically broad. The rules of criminal procedure provide rules for criminal trials.

MISTRIAL:

A judge may cancel a trial prior to the return of a verdict; legal parlance designates this as a mistrial.

A judge may declare a mistrial due to:

The court determining that it lacks jurisdiction over a case,

Evidence being admitted improperly,

Misconduct by a party, juror,[1] or an outside actor, if it prevents due process,

A hung jury which cannot reach a verdict with the required degree of unanimity *

Disqualification of a juror after the jury is impanelled, if no alternate juror is available and the litigants do not agree to proceed with the remaining jurors.

A declaration of a mistrial generally means that a court must hold a retrial on the same subject.

* A hung jury or deadlocked jury is a jury that cannot, by the required voting threshold, agree upon a verdict after an extended period of deliberation and is unable to change its votes.

You sir are on trial for the alleged crimes of possessing, owning, and manipulating multiple accounts. You're on trial amongst your peers. You're the defendant, and Gable the prosecuter. You had the right to an attorney, but you chose to represent yourself (should of hired Gable to defend you :P) and now the trial and deliberation are simultaneously in progress. Considering the jury, your peers, are deliberating towards a guilty verdict, your only hope would be a mistrial.

TRIAL:

In law, a trial is a coming together of parties to a dispute, to present information (in the form of evidence) in a tribunal, a formal setting with the authority to adjudicate claims or disputes. One form of tribunal is a court. The tribunal, which may occur before a judge, jury, or other designated trier of fact, aims to achieve a resolution to their dispute.

A criminal trial is designed to resolve accusations brought (usually by a government) against a person accused of a crime. In common law systems, most criminal defendants are entitled to a trial held before a jury. Because the state is attempting to use its power to deprive the accused of life, liberty, or property, the rights of the accused afforded to criminal defendants are typically broad. The rules of criminal procedure provide rules for criminal trials.

MISTRIAL:

A judge may cancel a trial prior to the return of a verdict; legal parlance designates this as a mistrial.

A judge may declare a mistrial due to:

The court determining that it lacks jurisdiction over a case,

Evidence being admitted improperly,

Misconduct by a party, juror,[1] or an outside actor, if it prevents due process,

A hung jury which cannot reach a verdict with the required degree of unanimity *

Disqualification of a juror after the jury is impanelled, if no alternate juror is available and the litigants do not agree to proceed with the remaining jurors.

A declaration of a mistrial generally means that a court must hold a retrial on the same subject.

* A hung jury or deadlocked jury is a jury that cannot, by the required voting threshold, agree upon a verdict after an extended period of deliberation and is unable to change its votes.

Karter knows. He's convicted.

Karter knows. He's convicted.

Not Guilty.

1. Law To find or prove (someone) guilty of an offense or crime, especially by the verdict of a court: The jury convicted the defendant of manslaughter.

2. To show or declare to be blameworthy; condemn: His remarks convicted him of a lack of sensitivity.

3. To make aware of one's sinfulness or guilt.

Self-Convicted. Never been Convicted in the court of law :P maybe you should of been the prosecutor lol

Not Guilty

1. Law To find or prove (someone) guilty of an offense or crime, especially by the verdict of a court: The jury convicted the defendant of manslaughter.

2. To show or declare to be blameworthy; condemn: His remarks convicted him of a lack of sensitivity.

3. To make aware of one's sinfulness or guilt.

Self-Convicted. Never been Convicted in the court of law :P maybe you should of been the prosecuter lol

Be glad I'm not licensed in Florida and that I don't practice criminal law!

I'm not asking that Steel Penn be banished from the game. I am asking if, based on the evidence I have presented, the community believes he has used multiple accounts. We can determine a punishment at a later date. I will not recommend one of those punishments be banishment.

This is fair enough.

Based on your theory we can all create multiple accounts for our own personal in-game economic gain, to hold businesses, to test sliders, or anything else the deviants can think of. If we don't punish the offenders there is nothing stopping others from following suit.

Personally i am certain a lot more managers do exactly that.

That Includes managers from your old alliance.

And that alliance also held some moderators within its boundaries.

Still, those multies weren't hounded out and they participated in hounding out other multies.

This is about as much detail as i'm willing to go into, since I'm not going to rat anyone out, even though i don't particularly care for them all that much....

It's funny. If Steel Penn would have just kept his mouth shut in the Of The Year awards in an attempt to steal away awards that he has no business being even nominated for, I wouldn't have even known or cared. He did and he got careless and he got caught. Now, based on the current 26:1 voting ratio believing he is a multi, he will likely have to pay.

Again, fair enough.

But i'm sure you do realize there are several millions internet users that share few public IP's in many cases and that number will only grow until IPv6 gets implemeted on a large scale.

Housing complexes, roads and even larger areas in several cities around the world, each sharing the ever fading number of available public ip's.

Individual ISP's offering cheap high speed lan access for these areas, all sharing one IP through the same ISP gateway to the Internet etc...

But, I do agree with you that he's a multi, i just don't care as long as he's not damaging the game, by fucking noobs over, ruining their in game experience, causing them to leave.

If he's doing that, then fuck him with a pen made of steel, with nasty jagged edges.

If he isn't, then why bother.

Be glad I'm not licensed in Florida and that I don't practice criminal law!

Usually one needs evidence to convict but down here the state attorney(s) will gamble on the jury and go to trial.

Wait... so I can't hire you as my lawyer? Damn! Deleting you off my friends list, expected to utilize your career in the hopefully distant future and con you into working a pro bono case.

Personally i am certain a lot more managers do exactly that.

That Includes managers from your old alliance.

And that alliance also held some moderators within its boundaries.

Still, those multies weren't hounded out and they participated in hounding out other multies.

This is about as much detail as i'm willing to go into, since I'm not going to rat anyone out, even though i don't particularly care for them all that much....

I am unaware of any such allegations. I've been in a few alliances over the years. Which one are you referring to?

But i'm sure you do realize there are several millions internet users that share few public IP's in many cases and that number will only grow until IPv6 gets implemeted on a large scale.

Housing complexes, roads and even larger areas in several cities around the world, each sharing the ever fading number of available public ip's.

Individual ISP's offering cheap high speed lan access for these areas, all sharing one IP through the same ISP gateway to the Internet etc...

My arguments are not based strictly upon the IP addresses being the same. I don't think that alone would be enough. It is based upon all the factors identified in the first post.

Usually one needs evidence to convict but down here the state attorney(s) will gamble on the jury and go to trial.

Wait... so I can't hire you as my lawyer? Damn! Deleting you off my friends list, expected to utilize your career in the hopefully distant future and con you into working a pro bono case.

There is always the chance that you get busted while in New Jersey. You might want to hang on to my information.

Well you're a drug addict and a convict that is easily influenced by anything and anyone , while i'm a clever mathematics and statistics student that can use his brain to make rational and logical thoughts.

I'm a law-bending renegade, a spiritual advisor, a philosophical innovator for man-kind.

Yes, you're quite capable of rational and logical thoughts. I'm sure you're aware that caffeine is more addictive than marijuana? Marijuana is no more of a drug than caffeine, coffee, or soda.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Jacky and Grasman are right. All evidence is circumstantial.

Today Gable goes after Steel Penn, if we allow it, tomorrow he may come for you!

The Convicted Inc alliance is lawyered up. We're protected by client-lawyer confidentiality. Follow our lead and you will receive immunity to Gable's prosecution.