Is Steel Penn a Multi?

Is Steel Penn a Multi?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that Steel Penn is a multi based on the evidence presented?

We should put Steel Penn in a lake with his hands tied. If he floats, he is a multi and we burn him at the stake. If he drowns then he is innocent and it was God's Will.

I don't see that we are left with any other option to be honest, no other method is going to be as fool proof as the one you have suggested.

Now we just need a boat, if you get to work on that I'll try and kidnap Steel Penn.

• Upvote 1

Just then while writing some wise ass remark on some fantasy game on the Internet Steel Penn hears a car horn beep outside his window. He stumbles up across the room to see his old friend Dirk parked out front with a fatty in hand waving to come down. Steel Grabs his Pittsburgh Steelers sweatshirt and heads out the door.

Out the front door and down the walkway Steel Penn smells a strong odor that reeks like Blueberries and Skunk. With a glance he notices that Dirks cars is filled with the wonderful aroma that is filling Steel's nose, Steel hopes in with no hesitations.

Not a word was spoken for near 3 mins as Steel Penn and Dirk both could do nothing but choke and cough, when Dirk had a free breath he said. I'm going to hang out with a few buds tonight who all want to get crippled do you want to go? Steel replies, first off Dirk where did you get this stinky shit from and why have you not been hooking me up? Dirk grins and says I get it from my buds I'm hanging with tonight. Steel smiles and says then I'm in for tonight.

Now we will not go into details of what happen next but we will tell you Steel Penn ended up at a witch hunt and tied to a stake set to burn. In his final words Steel Penn was quoted to say, "I'm not disappointed by the betrayal my friend Dirk no no not at all, Its the fact that you fucks don't have any of that Blueberry skunk thats what really pisses me off.

Just then while writing some wise ass remark on some fantasy game on the Internet Steel Penn hears a car horn beep outside his window. He stumbles up across the room to see his old friend Dirk parked out front with a fatty in hand waving to come down. Steel Grabs his Pittsburgh Steelers sweatshirt and heads out the door.

Out the front door and down the walkway Steel Penn smells a strong odor that reeks like Blueberries and Skunk. With a glance he notices that Dirks cars is filled with the wonderful aroma that is filling Steel's nose, Steel hopes in with no hesitations.

Not a word was spoken for near 3 mins as Steel Penn and Dirk both could do nothing but choke and cough, when Dirk had a free breath he said. I'm going to hang out with a few buds tonight who all want to get crippled do you want to go? Steel replies, first off Dirk where did you get this stinky shit from and why have you not been hooking me up? Dirk grins and says I get it from my buds I'm hanging with tonight. Steel smiles and says then I'm in for tonight.

Now we will not go into details of what happen next but we will tell you Steel Penn ended up at a witch hunt and tied to a stake set to burn. In his final words Steel Penn was quoted to say, "I'm not disappointed by the betrayal my friend Dirk no no not at all, Its the fact that you fucks don't have any of that Blueberry skunk thats what really pisses me off.

You forgot to mention the part where your buddy logs into his account and downvotes us all from your internet while you are at the stake..

• Upvote 1

You forgot to mention the part where your buddy logs into his account and downvotes us all from your internet while you are at the stake..

Its sarcasm when I say " now we will not go into details" Thats the fun in it. Well for me anyway.

No but most of these multi trails end in a ban for having multiple accounts.

You mean like a head ban? Wrist bans? Sorry for being silly. I have no fear as Im doing as Ive always done and thats the same thing that Mike has already looked into and cleared. So if nothing has changed since he allowed me to continue then nothing will change in this game for me in the future. Which in turn makes all of this just talk or drama.

• Downvote 3

Here is how it will go. I will make Steel Penn sit in a trial that i am the judge it. there will only be two rulings. 1. he confesses and he sits in a tycoon cell forever (aka he only allowed to have 50k max) 2. he doesn't confess so he gets burned and hanged at the same damn time (coton81 will do the burning while Mannetosen hangs him). is this good for you guys

• Upvote 3

i havnt read all this and i probably wont i read the first 3 pages but whatever. I have a few times thought he may be a multi.

I will say this though. Is it not possible to play the game with a few friends? Yes it is, even if met online sometimes people can become close and a friend could say omg look at this BS that so and so did. Go downvote this dude!

It happens all the time a friend comes to a friends resuce and does something they wouldnt normally do (log into forums and post/vote)

so although i think its more then likely he is a multi i think your evidence as strong as what you think.

1)You did repeat what i said.

2)You should read the article i showed you.

3)Gable didn't showed any evidence.

4)You manage your "brother" account.

Being this stupid should be fucking painful. Evolution screwed the proverbial pooch on this one.

• Upvote 1

i havnt read all this and i probably wont i read the first 3 pages but whatever. I have a few times thought he may be a multi.

I will say this though. Is it not possible to play the game with a few friends? Yes it is, even if met online sometimes people can become close and a friend could say omg look at this BS that so and so did. Go downvote this dude!

It happens all the time a friend comes to a friends resuce and does something they wouldnt normally do (log into forums and post/vote)

so although i think its more then likely he is a multi i think your evidence as strong as what you think.

Steel Penn stated he never asked anyone to downvote his post

First, I want to thank you for your well thought out response. I will try and be brief which as you all know is very difficult for me.

This is not a criminal proceeding. The burden of proof for criminal proceedings is "beyond a reasonable doubt" which is much different than beyond a shadow of a doubt. The standard essentially means that the proof presented establishes that the point attempting to be proven has been done so beyond dispute that any reasonable alternative is possible. It does not mean that no doubt exists. In civil cases, you must prove by a preponderance of the evidence which is essentially proven if the proposition is more likely than not, i.e. you have a 50.1% conviction in the truth of the proposition. In courts of equity, you must meet the clear and convincing standard. This standard requires that the evidence if highly and substantially more probable to be true than not. Regardless of the standard, I believe I have presented proofs to meet it.

Steel Penn said this didn't happen.

For the sake of brevity, I trimmed your argument down to it's essence. Steel Penn says he texted 10-15 alliance members and told them that "the manager of the year award was up and they should check it out." Now, I agree that if this actually occurred that the first two people who would respond would be the two guys who share his IP. However, let's test the validity of the statement. First, in order to know the "Awards" or nomination threads were up, Steel Penn would have to be at his computer or on his smart phone. Why would he send a text to only 10-15 of his alliance members when it would have been just as easy to send an alliance pm to all 30 members. There was absolutely no need for urgency in this situation.

Second, this didn't occur in the "manager of the year award" thread. It happened in the Alliance of the year 2012 - Nominations thread.

Third, Steel Penn's post in that thread was at 2:28 p.m. If he just wanted half of his alliance to "check out" this thread in particular then he would have sent the text at that time. However, I responded at 2:57 pm. It wasn't until this point in time that Steel Points and two other accounts sharing his IP downvoted.

Fourth, the two other accounts contributed nothing other than downvotes.

Fifth, Steel Penn had already been nominated.

Sixth, no one else who was sent this text message downvoted my post at all.

All of these facts disprove that a text was actually sent.

Both are irrelevant to the determination of whether he is a multi. The "strongly suspects" statement was used as a prelude for Steel Penn saying that he was offended and only maintains one account.

Short of me standing behind him as he logged in with multiple accounts or him outright admitting it, you will never have concrete evidence of anyone being a multi. Just can't be done. I do not believe there is a reasonable doubt, however, that he is one.

If you'd like to open up this can of worms, you can ask Steel Penn where he got his money from. As I understand it, he has not earned the majority of his money from his companies. Again, if you want to explore that, be my guest.

In short, I believe your argument relies on whether or not he actually sent a text message. Based on what I see, there is no reasonable doubt in my mind that a text message was not sent.

None of those "facts" disprove that the text was sent. The only evidence that could categorically confirm this would be the records of his mobile carrier.

You're asserting your opinion as fact which is unfair.

Here is how it will go. I will make Steel Penn sit in a trial that i am the judge it. there will only be two rulings. 1. he confesses and he sits in a tycoon cell forever (aka he only allowed to have 50k max) 2. he doesn't confess so he gets burned and hanged at the same damn time (coton81 will do the burning while Mannetosen hangs him). is this good for you guys

perfectly good for me i get to burn stuff :)

• Upvote 1

I believe that Steel Penn is a multi. However, I don’t want my opinion to influence or sway yours. I want you to formulate your own opinion based on objective evidence compiled. Base your opinion on nothing other than the evidence presented.

I know that this is long, but I wanted to present all my proofs and Steel Penn’s responses to give you the full ability to render your decision. I ask you to read and then vote as to whether or not you believe Steel Penn is a multi.

In the Alliance of the Year 2012 Nominations thread, I perceived that Steel Penn was trying to stir the pot as I perceived the same last year. I called him out and asked him not to “encourage any Steel Penn members to actually vote for Steel Penn as alliance of the year. It's an insult to the process, the game, and Convicted.” Within minutes I received three downvotes. Now, I could care less about receiving downvotes; however, I was informed by a moderator that all three downvotes came from the exact same IP address. The first was from Steel Penn. Minutes later backpionts, whose manager name was “Steel Penn Agent,” logged in and followed suit. Then YoungWhite, whose manager name was also “Steel Penn Agent,” did the same. It should be noted that backpionts has 8 total forum posts in more than three years of maintaining an account. It should also be noted that YoungWhite has 6 total forum posts in more than two years of maintaining an account.

A few days later, in the Manager of the Year 2012 Nominations thread, he nominated himself claiming to own outright at least three nutrition companies, an organization, and eight gyms. He later claimed that he runs all these companies. Amongst those companies were those held by backpionts and YoungWhite, on the same IP address. Now, this is against rules in and of itself.

Another respected manager who has won countless tournaments and comes from a great alliance stated that he “STRONGLY suspect serious multiple accounts going on with Steel Penn. “Steel Penn promptly responded by claiming he had been disrespected as he works “hard in this game and only have one account.” A moderator then asked Steel Penn if anyone in his house played MMA Tycoon.

He said that his son who is now approximately 14 years old used to have an account (YoungWhite), but gave this account to his “buddy.” He claims that his son’s “buddy” gave him a wedding gift by way of changing his manager name to “Steel Penn Agent” in order to “mock” someone old enough to be his father. His son’s buddy coincidentally lives in the same apartment building as Steel Penn and coincidentally logs in through Steel Penn’s router. He also claims that backpionts lives in his apartment building and logs in through his router.

Now, Steel Penn claims that he never asked anyone to downvote me in the Alliance of the Year thread. However, we know for an absolute fact that three people with the exact same IP downvoted me within minutes. He didn’t ask them to do it.

Therefore, there were only two logical conclusions I could draw, “First, it is logical to assume that you read my post and downvoted me, then backpionts, a manager with 8 posts in over 3 years of playing, logs in, goes to the forums (right after you) somehow finds his way to the relatively obscure Manager of the Year 2012 nominations page, peruses the entire thread and also downvotes me, THEN as soon as backpionts logs out the amazing coincidence arises where YoungWhite logs in, a manager with 6 posts in over 2 years of playing, and somehow finds his way to the same thread and he also downvotes me. All of this, of course, occurring within a brief 10 minute time frame. Of course, all of them logging in with your exact IP address because they are accessing your router. I guess then we'd also have to suppose that all three of you were in your homes at the time this all occurred. Remarkable. Then, of course, there is the other logical conclusion which is that you're a multi."

He then claimed that he sent a text message to 10-15 managers in his alliance (which is half, or less) only to let them know that the nominations threads were up and that his alliance mates must have logged into the forums and downvoted me. However, the ONLY people who downvoted me were Steel Penn, backpionts, and YoungWhite who all share the same IP and downvoted within ten minutes of one another. Again, backpionts and YoungWhite have a grand total of 14 posts in more than 5 years of playing.

At this point in time, I told Steel Penn he was shady and I thought he was a cheater. He responded sarcastically that “the odds of three ppls living bye each other and all playing the same game on the internet are mind blowing.”

I concluded as follows, “No. The odds of three people in the same area playing this game are not that small at all. The chances of three people all playing on the same IP, with one of them being your teenage son's teenage buddy do become smaller. The chances that you and these two other guys sharing your IP all downvoting me make the odds smaller still. The chances that this all occurs within a 10 minute time frame drops the chances significantly. The chances that you sent out a text message to some, but not all of your alliance mates (but not an in game message apparently) renders it yet smaller. The chances that the only two guys who look at the thread and downvote me out of the 10-15 you sent it to share your IP make the chances even smaller still. By the time we're done reducing the chances, the chances of it actually occurring are infinitesimal. Like winning the Mega Millions small.”

Steel Penn currently has $26,685,813.40 in his manager account and owns Steel Penn’s 160 of Steel in Rio and of Hilo. The Rio account has $740,953.40 and the Hilo account has just over $300,000. The organization Steel Penn owns, Steel Penn Fighting Temple, currently has $5,723,360. I make these notations for purposes of punishment down the road should my fellow tycooners agree.

Hey asshole. I have now just proved you to be wrong. I am alive and putting an end to your lies right here and now. This account I'm writing with right now belongs to me and not Mr White. So what now jerk off? I did indeed log in and click the down arrow by your name so what of it? I don't like what your saying so I have an option to click that button. Are you saying I don't have that right or your above me down arrowing you? I don't come to the forums for a few reasons and people like yourself are one of those reasons this is a game and you have no life so you spend way to much time in a fantacy world worried about fantacy bullshit that does not really effect anyone who is living a real life.

I refuse to go back and forth with any of you because I do not give a fuck what any of you think. Your all fake people to me that live only in a fantacy game.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Gable is the prosecutor. Steel penn is the defendant. We (the forum users) are the jury. Mike tycoon is the judge. The prosecutor can go to trial with little to no evidence what so ever and leave it in the hands of the jury to decide whether the defendant is guilty or not.

Are you sure this is a criminal case and not civil?

It does suck that both Mr White and little friend backpionts both fail to grasp the inherent grammatical differences between "your" and "you're". Just another striking similarity in 'the case of who gives a shit... a thriller!'. Soon to be made into a live action film featuring Johnny Depp as Gable and Nicholas Cage as SteelPenn.

Hey asshole. I have now just proved you to be wrong. I am alive and putting an end to your lies right here and now. This account I'm writing with right now belongs to me and not Mr White. So what now jerk off? I did indeed log in and click the down arrow by your name so what of it? I don't like what your saying so I have an option to click that button. Are you saying I don't have that right or your above me down arrowing you? I don't come to the forums for a few reasons and people like yourself are one of those reasons this is a game and you have no life so you spend way to much time in a fantacy world worried about fantacy bullshit that does not really effect anyone who is living a real life.

I refuse to go back and forth with any of you because I do not give a fuck what any of you think. Your all fake people to me that live only in a fantacy game.

With similar grammar, syntax and spelling errors when compared to Steel Penn, this proves nothing. What is interesting is that backpionts logged in at 1:29:30 and then Steel Penn logged in at 1:32:55. Sounds like just enough time to write this post.

With similar grammar, syntax and spelling errors when compared to Steel Penn, this proves nothing. What is interesting is that backpionts logged in at 1:29:30 and then Steel Penn logged in at 1:32:55. Sounds like just enough time to write this post.

actually we where in the same room, logged in at the same time.