Is Steel Penn a Multi?

Is Steel Penn a Multi?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that Steel Penn is a multi based on the evidence presented?

Dude

10 fights

10 differents 25yo.

Loser leave mmatycoon. Anytime.

Let me break down our fight for you in case you haven't acknowledged my greatness yet: http://www.mmatycoon...php?FTID=416966

The first round I established striking dominance. Slapping your fighter around, giving his corner the finger, and just overall being a BAMF. Poor lil Hype Stealer who was trying to leg kick his way to victory was gettin his pride stolen as he got dominated in the striking department, proving my excellence and striking superiority over you. The 2nd round I proved the 1st round wasn't a fluke, by once again establishing a one sided beat down via striking. But Chris Karter wouldn't allow his fighters to go to a third round with anybody managed by viva la bitch, so I told him to clinch, establish brief clinch dominance and take him down, where I displayed my ground superiorty over you as well. My fighter takes you down, advances to mount, and takes Hype Stealer's arm with him as a souvernir with 1 second on the clock. I established my Slider Fu dominance over you in every aspect of this game. I could of went for the quick knockout, the KO King always has that as an option, but I chose to toy with you and prove that your slider ability is at an all-time low by submitting you.

Quacky Can is such a bitch and shitty manager that he's been creating 25 year olds and QFCing them to pad his record and improve his rank for months now, other than trolling this forum and padding Afro Puff's record it's his only chance to remain relevant:

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=198998

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=201579

These are only 2 of the handful of 25 year old cans, and I know you love those 25 year old builds, but unlike you I have a roster full of relevance and refuse to cut any of them to kick some PUNK's ass... AGAIN.

Unlike you I have fighters in top organizations. I have 6 Champions in orgs currently ranked in the Top 10.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/greatness_zpse8786144.jpghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/jackyapunk_zpsc087e130.jpg

But I have no issues dismantling what's left of your roster:

Afro Samurai vs Don Marciano

STP vs Taj al Din/Moses Diggs

Victor Le vs Qing Kong

Rafael Habanero, Silent Arbiter, Machida The Coward, & Hard Puncher vs Ben "Balls of" Stone: At the same time, cuz he's got big enough balls to teabag the 4 of them all at once.

You're as delusional as Steven Seagal if you think your Slider-Fu is even comparable to mine.

• Downvote 2

Let me break down our fight for you in case you haven't acknowledged my greatness yet: http://www.mmatycoon...php?FTID=416966

The first round I established striking dominance. Slapping your fighter around, giving his corner the finger, and just overall being a BAMF. Poor lil Hype Stealer who was trying to leg kick his way to victory was gettin his pride stolen as he got dominated in the striking department, proving my excellence and striking superiority over you. The 2nd round I proved the 1st round wasn't a fluke, by once again establishing a one sided beat down via striking. But Chris Karter wouldn't allow his fighters to go to a third round with anybody managed by viva la bitch, so I told him to clinch, establish brief clinch dominance and take him down, where I displayed my ground superiorty over you as well. My fighter takes you down, advances to mount, and takes Hype Stealer's arm with him as a souvernir with 1 second on the clock. I established my Slider Fu dominance over you in every aspect of this game. I could of went for the quick knockout, the KO King always has that as an option, but I chose to toy with you and prove that your slider ability is at an all-time low by submitting you.

Quacky Can is such a bitch and shitty manager that he's been creating 25 year olds and QFCing them to pad his record and improve his rank for months now, other than trolling this forum and padding Afro Puff's record it's his only chance to remain relevant:

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=198998

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=201579

These are only 2 of the handful of 25 year old cans, and I know you love those 25 year old builds, but unlike you I have a roster full of relevance and refuse to cut any of them to kick some PUNK's ass... AGAIN.

Unlike you I have fighters in top organizations. I have 6 Champions in orgs currently ranked in the Top 10.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/greatness_zpse8786144.jpghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/jackyapunk_zpsc087e130.jpg

But I have no issues dismantling what's left of your roster:

Afro Samurai vs Don Marciano

STP vs Taj al Din/Moses Diggs

Victor Le vs Qing Kong

Rafael Habanero, Silent Arbiter, Machida The Coward, & Hard Puncher vs Ben "Balls of" Stone: At the same time, cuz he's got big enough balls to teabag the 4 of them all at once.

You're as delusional as Steven Seagal if you think your Slider-Fu is even comparable to mine.

I would be willing to host this event at my org in Hilo Steel Penn Fighting Temple I feel it would only be fair as this was all created at a witch hunt in my honor.

• Downvote 4

I would be willing to host this event at my org in Hilo Steel Penn Fighting Temple I feel it would only be fair as this was all created at a witch hunt in my honor.

Quacky wouldn't accept that challenge. He'll duck, hide, and ask his mother how to protect him from the beating. She'll reply in her sweet melodic voice:

"It's okay son, it's just a game. You don't have to accept any of those fights and receive the beatdown from that Bad Man picking on you. Do what you always do when a challenge is presented. Use your extensive vocabulary to derail the topic at hand or call out inferior fighters and managers. You'll always be my lil leGoat"

Then she'll prolly sign on to one of her accounts, and test out some new slider settings to see if she could find jacky a new cookie cutter 100% counter effectiveness strategy, to no avail, and quacky can will continue ducking top orgs and competition.

• Downvote 1

Quacky wouldn't accept that challenge. He'll duck, hide, and ask his mother how to protect him from the beating. She'll reply in her sweet melodic voice:

"It's okay son, it's just a game. You don't have to accept any of those fights and receive the beatdown from that Bad Man picking on you. Do what you always do when a challenge is presented. Use your extensive vocabulary to derail the topic at hand or call out inferior fighters and managers. You'll always be my lil leGoat"

Then she'll prolly sign on to one of her accounts, and test out some new slider settings to see if she could find jacky a new cookie cutter 100% counter effectiveness strategy, to no avail, and quacky can will continue ducking top orgs and competition.

Dude i have already challenged you,

10 fights with 10 differents 25yo freshly created, one fight per week or every 2-4 days (time to cut the fighter).

I can bet up to "loser leave tycoon" i am absolutely 100% sure i will crush you, worse case scenario 7-3 for me.

I don't even remember when you beat me, must be when i came with less than 100% energy.

PS/ your such a noob that you need 20 fighters to get #1.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dude i have already challenged you,

10 fights with 10 differents 25yo freshly created, one fight per week or every 2-4 days (time to cut the fighter).

I can bet up to "loser leave tycoon" i am absolutely 100% sure i will crush you, worse case scenario 7-3 for me.

I don't even remember when you beat me, must be when i came with less than 100% energy.

PS/ your such a noob that you need 20 fighters to get #1.

u mad bro? quacky jelly

refresh quacky can memory???: http://www.mmatycoon...ler#entry345005

PS/ u so noob u forget I have 100% winning percentage against u

There should be a forum equivalent to putting a bag over jacky's face before going to town.

Personally, I use my scrotum. I am thinking about franchising.

I would also like to volunteer to have 6 of the highest hyped fighters in the game do their battles in my org, whatever SteelPenn isn't offering, I'll double it.

Personally, I use my scrotum. I am thinking about franchising.

I would also like to volunteer to have 6 of the highest hyped fighters in the game do their battles in my org, whatever SteelPenn isn't offering, I'll double it.

I'm offering the 3rd ranked org worldwide and whatever cash they would need. Seeing how I have a lot more cash then you, how would you offer more? What rank is your org? It would have to be #1 to double the amount of hype my org offers their fighters correct?

• Downvote 2

I'm offering the 3rd ranked org worldwide and whatever cash they would need. Seeing how I have a lot more cash then you, how would you offer more? What rank is your org? It would have to be #1 to double the amount of hype my org offers their fighters correct?

He offers a respectable background and org

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Be quiet and stay humble. Lack of humility is what put you in this mess in the first place. You are now a convicted multi. You also have the distinction of ripping off a consumer base with fake product. A little humility right now might serve you well.

Just in case your good conscience isn't enough to keep you on the straight and narrow, "Mr. Tycoon of the Year," I have more dirt on you. Stay humble and I'll have no reason to drag you back through the mud. You are dirty enough.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Be quiet and stay humble. Lack of humility is what put you in this mess in the first place. You are now a convicted multi. You also have the distinction of ripping off a consumer base with fake product. A little humility right now might serve you well.

Just in case your good conscience isn't enough to keep you on the straight and narrow, "Mr. Tycoon of the Year," I have more dirt on you. Stay humble and I'll have no reason to drag you back through the mud. You are dirty enough.

Hey Gable, screw you asshole. I will say what I want. Bring all you have on me, dont hold back.

• Downvote 3

LOL,

I was just taking the piss at the gall of a dude who after being busted for being a shamelessly self promoting multi who has rorted the game for tens of millions of dollars as well as hype built on fake matchups between clones would come out and say "Let my org get the hype and cash from potentially the biggest superfights the game has seen".

Ponzi had a scheme, I am looking forward to the day when in Wall St circles they talk in hushed voices about the 'SteelPenn System'.

Hey Gable, screw you asshole. I will say what I want. Bring all you have on me, dont hold back.

You asked for it Mr. Tycoon of the Year. Tell us. How did you get so much money?

You asked for it Mr. Tycoon of the Year. Tell us. How did you get so much money?

Why dont you ask the question this way asshole, who in this thread has sold SteelPenn game cash over the past year and let all of your buddy step forward and take a stand? There are about 5 ppl just in this thread.

Is it now illigal to buy game cash? I buy ppl VIP and fighter slots all the time for over a year now creating the wealth I have today.

Why dont you ask the question this way asshole, who in this thread has sold SteelPenn game cash over the past year and let all of your buddy step forward and take a stand? There are about 5 ppl just in this thread.    

Is it now illigal to buy game cash? I buy ppl VIP and fighter slots all the time for over a year now creating the wealth I have today.

There is not anything wrong in my opinion about buying people VIP or fighter slots. However, when you tout yourself as Tycoon of the Year and brag about your accomplishments and the ONLY reason you have accomplished anything in this game is by throwing your real life cash around to get in-game money, orgs, companies or loyalty, you really haven't done or accomplished much other than toss your real life money away.

#HumblePie

• Upvote 1

There is not anything wrong in my opinion about buying people VIP or fighter slots. However, when you tout yourself as Tycoon of the Year and brag about your accomplishments and the ONLY reason you have accomplished anything in this game is by throwing your real life cash around to get in-game money, orgs, companies or loyalty, you really haven't done or accomplished much other than toss your real life money away.

#HumblePie

I only wish we could compare our real lifes. As far as how I got the game money it does not matter its the level of game communication and effort that creates what I have. I buy game cash and give most of it away. I could have all the game cash and if my org The Steel Penn Fighting Temple sucked then a lot of the top managers would not fight for me, but they do asshole. Top managers dont fight for the cash they fight for quality match ups in high hyped orgs thats us.

• Downvote 1

And my epenis is longer than yours... By at least 3 inches...

I wish I could compair as well, I just don't know what compair means....

But if you are talking about comparing as in we should compare our ability to spell simple words. I'm sure you're well and truly going to fall short, which is a totally different thing to your life sucks massive donkey balls if you need to pump your own tyres up over an internet forum.