Is Steel Penn a Multi?

Is Steel Penn a Multi?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that Steel Penn is a multi based on the evidence presented?

What annoys me the most about these threads, is the hypocracy of some of the managers crying foul, while fouling the game themselves in the same manner as the ones they cry foul on, they are just hiding it a bit better.....

Yes, some of the "holier than thou" voices, are no better themselves.

Those fuckers are like pedo priests, constantly condemning others for their sins, calling for judgement, while having a boner for the quire...

Hypocrites.......................

I'll name Karter and Gable. I'm sure there is some others but for these two it's proved.

• Downvote 2

Jacky probably immediately associated himself with Sun Wu Kong (the whole 'being an idiot' thing) due to him being more monkey than most of us.

U MAD BRO *flings poo*

• Upvote 2

If you look at the fighters in the gym that isn't a steel penn multi and is in fact someone from Fighters First's multis

If you have any evidence then let Mike know. If it is then I'll stop doing business with them. As for the name of the gym that is down to Steel Penn giving them some money to name the gym as a Steel Penn gym, that might explain why Lockdown thought it was.

If you have any evidence then let Mike know. If it is then I'll stop doing business with them. As for the name of the gym that is down to Steel Penn giving them some money to name the gym as a Steel Penn gym, that might explain why Lockdown thought it was.

I don't have any evidence and couldn't really care less about it. Just looks fishy that a guy has 1 fight and owns a private gym for an alliance then named it after a known multis alliance.

I don't have any evidence and couldn't really care less about it. Just looks fishy that a guy has 1 fight and owns a private gym for an alliance then named it after a known multis alliance.

I didn't mean that as in prove it or STFU by the way :)

Yeah I know. I'm just saying I couldn't care less about the multi and also realised I kind of worded it wrong by claiming it was a multi of theirs.. for all I know it could be a legit player. Sorry Fighters First

They've only been with Fighters First for about 24 hours so I blame Tycoon Alliance :)

How does this make it a great thing? You've swapped companies back and forth like they're CGrace's wife :) (Sorry CGrace, had to say it.) to avoid paying manager transfer fees which were put in for a reason and you came back with 3 million. If I'd have known all I had to do was cheat and get deleted to come back with 3 million I wouldn't have wasted my time creating clothing, building a clothing company and actually advertise and sell my clothes. You're a cheat. You got deleted for a reason.

Haha that guy is married to a real slut...

• Upvote 3

SteelPenn is now beating up noobs with 25 year olds.

So he's taking the Jacky approach to management then?

9 of Jacky's last 20 fights have been QFCs, and despite in that period having also fought nine top 300 managers (in the other 11 fights of his last 20, the other two were still ranked inside the top 500) his average opponent manager rank in that period is 1,315.

I think it's fair to say that Jacky doesn't get called out enough on this sort of crap to help maintain his inflated manager ranking.

So he's taking the Jacky approach to management then?

9 of Jacky's last 20 fights have been QFCs, and despite in that period having also fought nine top 300 managers (in the other 11 fights of his last 20, the other two were still ranked inside the top 500) his average opponent manager rank in that period is 1,315.

I think it's fair to say that Jacky doesn't get called out enough on this sort of crap to help maintain his inflated manager ranking.

Any chance he's testing fighters for the QFC tourney?