Injury History

DeadlyDirk

I hadn't thought about this much until an alliance friend reminded me, but with the new ticker/maintenance/fighter degradation system (Whatever you want to call it) coming in it seems that injuries may play an important part in the future compared to what they do now.

I'm taking this from the spoiler/news page which states, "The cut off point is combination of total skills, age and total injuries thoughout their career."

So with that in mind would there be anyway to implement some kind of screen which shows a history of what injuries our fighters suffer so we can keep track of how many total days they have been injured.

I'm sure the history of old injuries is probably long gone and not stored anywhere for those to be taken into account but would it be possible perhaps to include it for future injuries once the system comes into place?

• Upvote 6

I hadn't thought about this much until an alliance friend reminded me, but with the new ticker/maintenance/fighter degradation system (Whatever you want to call it) coming in it seems that injuries may play an important part in the future compared to what they do now.

I'm taking this from the spoiler/news page which states, "The cut off point is combination of total skills, age and total injuries thoughout their career."

So with that in mind would there be anyway to implement some kind of screen which shows a history of what injuries our fighters suffer so we can keep track of how many total days they have been injured.

I'm sure the history of old injuries is probably long gone and not stored anywhere for those to be taken into account but would it be possible perhaps to include it for future injuries once the system comes into place?

I honestly think this is a great idea. For the simple fact we can like you say keep track of the total days injured, where would this go fighters page or where the assistant is?

Clearly you've designed your fighters badly. If you've done the right thing, you can track your guys' cumulative injury total by simply multiplying their total fights by 16...or is that just my fighters' terrible injury rolls? :(

Hahaha nice one! I have a few fighters as well that I could do this for and be pretty damn close. :D

+1 on the idea, I have thought about this as well once I saw that update. Maybe Mike wouldn't be able to break it down to showing every injury separately but he should definitely be able to show us total days injured with not much effort. It would be good information to know when deciding whether to sack a veteran fighter or not.

Since some of us have 20 fighters and potentially they may have been in 30 or more fights each picking up injuries every time, I think it would need it's own page to avoid making the assistant page or something a complete mess.

Perhaps the best place would be in either the 'misc stuff' section or even in the My Stats page if Mike wanted to make it a VIP only feature.

Of course we could just have a very simplified version on the Assistant page simply with the total days injuries to date which would pretty much do the job as well.

this is a great idea, but I don't know when it will get added as mike has been saying he is currently working on something.

As I understand it, all of Mike's time is being taken up trying to sort the programming for the "Chuck Grace auto-win" setting, but it is just proving extremely difficult to make any progress on.

• 2 weeks later...