Check this anti gun bullshit out.

That's not fair, you get to go to parades and adopt kids, why should the gay community be treated differently from the inbred community?

I also dont go to parades and adopte kids thats why I would not like if you and your husband.

You've certainly got a rock solid basis of comparison for that observation and I am impressed by your conclusion!

Not only conclusions I have met your mother if you know what I mean.

Well, it's been a blast but we've stepped down into mum joke territory and as a wise man once said, "never argue with an idiot as they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". So far the first has happened and I am bailing out now before you beat me with experience.

To be expected, she has very little experience with the mentally handicapped.

Yes have to say she was even despite your father os one of them looked like only time when they have sex was when you was made.

Well, it's been a blast but we've stepped down into mum joke territory and as a wise man once said, "never argue with an idiot as they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". So far the first has happened and I am bailing out now before you beat me with experience.

But you did won didnt you?

I have to side with Mike on this one. We had almost 32k gun deaths in 2011. 11.5k were homicide. Britain had 35. That is 328 times as many. Their population is 63 million while ours is 320 million. So, we have 5 times as many people and 328 times as many gun homicides. People with a gun in their home are 15 times more likely to be shot than those who don't, so it also goes against the claim having the gun makes you more safe. I do sport shooting and hunting. Due to my time in the Marines I am very familiar and comfortable with guns. But, I have common sense about their uses and risks. The fact is the constitution specifically cites well regulated militias as the reason for allowing guns. Where is your state militia card? When the 2nd was written the US did not have a standing military. They relied on well regulated militias to defend our country. That is no longer the case.

We don't even need to ban everything. Might not even have to ban anything besides any clip that can hold more than 10 rounds. Let's start somewhere simple the GOP has been working their tails off to block. Get rid of the internet/gun show loophole. What is the point of requiring a background check if anyone who buys online or in a gun show can legally ignore that law? Require mental evaluations. Require owners to be certified each year in gun safety. 3 very easy things that should not be controversial at all, but people flip out every time they come up. The crazy or criminal should not be allowed to carry. Period.

This sums up everything

I dont disagree with some of that. We we need to stop using numbers that do not apply to sensationalize the point of view. Its misleading. You cant just go by gun related deaths because a large percentage are still going to happen. As we have seen it wouldnt prevent suicide or hunting accidents or cops shooting bad guys. So it is a misleading number. The real number is roughly 11,000. Which is about the same number of people who die each year from food poisoning in the US alone. Now Eveas mentioned some steps in th eright direction i want to see happen. LIke no loop hole around registering a gun. The problem is people believe this is the first step towards confiscation. Once there is records of all guns they know where to go to take them. If people could trust the liberals would accept a compromise and the goverment wouldnt turn their inch into a mile. Gun owners would be more than willing to see what will work. IMO we should pass the register law for 10 years then go back and examine its effectiveness. They did this with the "assualt rifle" ban and they found out it didnt work at all and they refused to renew it. We should give a few new rules and chance. There is no reason to over react and try to ban anything at this point.

You have like 2k VIP mebers so its like 60k from VIPs also like 50k probably for advertisment maybe more and somewhere like 20k from fighters? so about 150-200k?

964 VIPs. It's amazing actually... it's nearly always been between 17-18% VIP and I know that's also a figure that they matched nearly exactly on battrick and possibly on hattrick too.

I'd love to make 50k from advertising but it's more like 3k. I'm sure I could make more but I've not found any decent system yet.

As for derailing the thread, it was going nowhere so it might as well get a bit of a nudge in a different direction.

The derails have been the highlight :) They give us some insight into the true depths of depravity and insanity. The abyss not only stares back but has hijacked a forum account and is writing its manifesto!

964 VIPs. It's amazing actually... it's nearly always been between 17-18% VIP and I know that's also a figure that they matched nearly exactly on battrick and possibly on hattrick too.

I'd love to make 50k from advertising but it's more like 3k. I'm sure I could make more but I've not found any decent system yet.

As for derailing the thread, it was going nowhere so it might as well get a bit of a nudge in a different direction.

I was just joking about the going off topic. But while were are off topic lol. My business is kind of strange in the same way. We cater to gamblers in a local community. But over the years we lose people for various reasons. People move away or stop gambling whatever the case maybe. Even some of our whales. BUt for some unknown reason we always pick up new customers who replace almost the exact amount the old ones gambled. Our numbers are almost always the same no matter what. Recently i lost my 3 biggest players due to them changing jobs. That same month i picked up a husband and wife who are multi millionaires who spend 10 times more than those other 3 people combined. Cant explain it but it always happens and thats going on 4 years now.