Check this anti gun bullshit out.

It showed you gun grabbers will jump on anything to manipulate people to agree with you. Basically it shows your desperation.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/175/315/PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080

i'm so desperate for your guns, bro. i just think if a guy ends up shooting his girlfriend in the face...maybe there's something wrong with him and he probably shouldnt have had them in the first place. just like i'm almost 100% sure you arent all right in the mind, and you probably shouldnt own guns. if someone like you was required to pass some kind of mental evaluation and a test of intelligence...you surely wouldnt be allowed to own guns. it's pretty clear. there's 50 pages in this thread that prove you pretty much have below average intelligence and have several issues. i mean...a racist should never own guns, and you have many more issues than just being a racist. your list of issues is very, very long.

• Upvote 1

King was beaten half to death by a group of policemen for no reason other than being black. It was caught on film, the policemen were acquitted and L.A. rioted in response... man I worry about you :(

Would it not be better if the tape would be showed only in counrt and there where no riots? I hope you know that there where guy killed in this riots.

It was shown in court.

Like I said ONLY in court not on TV what caused LA riots where a innocent truck driver was killed. Did some research not like ignorant ass Krad and found out the driver didnt die but suffere life injuries (some have I remeber hearing that he did) still noticed on Wikipeadi that in the riots 53 people died so thats makes it ever worse.

So... your point is invalid? Worthless even?

Just because women mensruate monthly and shed their ovum doesn't excuse your father for not letting that one pass.

Points is. Dont show media like this on TV to pretenve your country from riots.

Like I said ONLY in court not on TV what caused LA riots where a innocent truck driver was killed. Did some research not like ignorant ass Krad and found out the driver didnt die but suffere life injuries (some have I remeber hearing that he did) still noticed on Wikipeadi that in the riots 53 people died so thats makes it ever worse.

It wasn't the video that caused the riots. It was the verdict. Cops were proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to have beaten a man nearly to death for no other reason than the color of his skin, and the white jurors decided there was nothing wrong with that. The result was a bunch of pissed off citizens.
  • Upvote 1

It wasn't the video that caused the riots. It was the verdict. Cops were proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to have beaten a man nearly to death for no other reason than the color of his skin, and the white jurors decided there was nothing wrong with that. The result was a bunch of pissed off citizens.

First of all they showed it on TV the whole case the video of beating everyting and thats why riots startet. If the media didnt jump on this story and didnt show it everyday nothing like that would not have happened. And for second what citizens are you talking about? You want to see those animals who where going around killing people? Those you call citizens?

That is because the cops were proven to have planted evidence causing enough doubt as to his guilt. Anyways, most evidence now days leads to believe his son was the murderer and OJ was just taking the heat to keep him safe.

But why the riots wasnt there?

That was why there were riots. You shouldn't hide injustice. You should work to eliminate it.

So you really think at that time there where less people who where thinking that he is is guilty than people on the rodny king video?

So you really think at that time there where less people who where thinking that he is is guilty than people on the rodny king video?

Police were proven to have planted evidence against OJ, and one was shown to be openly racist much like yourself. Legally speaking it was enough for a mistrial and to cast doubt. They even planted blood. No one had video of OJ doing it.

There was video of the King beating. Easily more people believed police beat him out of racism.

• Upvote 1

On April 29, 1992, the seventh day of jury deliberations, the jury acquitted all four officers of assault and acquitted three of the four of using excessive force. The jury could not agree on a verdict for the fourth officer charged with using excessive force.[16] The verdicts were based in part on the first three seconds of a blurry, 13-second segment of the video tape that, according to journalist Lou Cannon, was edited out by television news stations in their broadcasts.[

Many of the disturbances were concentrated in South Central Los Angeles, which was primarily composed of African American and Hispanic residents. Half of all riot arrestees and more than a third of those killed during the violence were Hispanic.[

Nothing shows Whitey more than destroying your own neighborhood and killing Hispanics!

Some Koreans formed armed self-defence groups following the 1992 riots. Speaking just prior to the 1993 verdict, Mr. Yong Kim, leader of the Korea Young Adult Team of Los Angeles, which purchased five AK-47s, stated, "We made a mistake last year. This time we won't. I don't know why Koreans are always a special target for African-Americans, but if they are going to attack our community then we are going to pay them back."[

lol

Also i dont remember any "proven" racism. Thats curtainly not what they were charge with. They were guilty of excessive force. But that doesnt prove racism. It being racially motivated is an assumption. What it really was was a single incident that was made into a racial issue by the media that caused the riots when these supposed racist were acquited. The entire situation was created by the media.

• Downvote 2

Lou Cannon, the guy who has written 5 books about Reagan and how fantastic he was is a Rodney King beating denier... what a surprise.

You guys win, I've lost the will to debat with idiots who want more guns, hate blacks, don't believe in police and military accountability and deny King was bashed by the cops. When I write it like that I wonder how I didn't realise this earlier.

Shine on you crazy diamonds.

• Upvote 2

Lou Cannon, the guy who has written 5 books about Reagan and how fantastic he was is a Rodney King beating denier... what a surprise.

You guys win, I've lost the will to debat with idiots who want more guns, hate blacks, don't believe in police and military accountability and deny King was bashed by the cops. When I write it like that I wonder how I didn't realise this earlier.

Shine on you crazy diamonds.

Still lying i see. Prove any of that! If im racist then so are you because we have the same opinion. You think Blacks kills more often because they are poor. Then say they are poor because they are BLACK and the man is keeping them down. I believe that is only part of it. I believe it is because they were slaves. They were slaves because they were BLACK. Spin your way out of that ass clown!

I curtainly never said King wasnt beaten. Only that it wasnt proven it was racially motivated. So keep lying you sack of shit! You only further show how eak your stance is when you throw a tantrum!

• Downvote 2

Mad much? ;)

Relax, I am just going to stop arguing with ignorant racists, it's not the end of the world and certainly no reason to be so worked up. I am sure someone else will take my place. Shine on!

Police were proven to have planted evidence against OJ, and one was shown to be openly racist much like yourself. Legally speaking it was enough for a mistrial and to cast doubt. They even planted blood. No one had video of OJ doing it.

There was video of the King beating. Easily more people believed police beat him out of racism.

Go and watch some documetaries then talk crap.

That a piece of shit like humors is still allowed to post on the forum is to me is the worst crime. Forget about the mass shootings. This is what really pisses me off. And I find it really discouraging that some people keep responding to that dimwit, thereby acknowledging his ability to convey a message to you.

• Upvote 3

That a piece of shit like humors is still allowed to post on the forum is to me is the worst crime. Forget about the mass shootings. This is what really pisses me off. And I find it really discouraging that some people keep responding to that dimwit, thereby acknowledging his ability to convey a message to you.

Why you so but hurt? Didnt get enought milk from mother?

• Downvote 1