Check this anti gun bullshit out.

If you believe that guy thought his wife was a burglar you are more gullible than I thought.

So that's what this is about? You think guns make you tougher and because you can't have them you want other to lose them. This makes you feel tougher by making us weaker in your mind. I bet if you could. You would have all men and some woman wear handcuffs when they leave their house. Basically anyone who can kick your ass. Just so you can feel tough. This is why you are a pussy! Don't be scared Homie!!!

• Downvote 1

If you believe that guy thought his wife was a burglar you are more gullible than I thought.

So that's what this is about? You think guns make you tougher and because you can't have them you want other to lose them. This makes you feel tougher by making us weaker in your mind. I bet if you could. You would have all men and some woman wear handcuffs when they leave their house. Basically anyone who can kick your ass. Just so you can feel tough. This is why you are a pussy! Don't be scared Homie!!!

are you a diaz brother?

http://www.telegraph...r-in-court.html

Inside the house was the body of 30-year-old Reeva Steenkamp, a model and law graduate, who had been shot four times in the head and hand. A 9mm revolver was recovered nearby, which police confirmed was registered to Pistorius. Police said that a 26-year-old man would appear in court today.

As news of the shooting spread, it was reported that Pistorius, 26, told police that he had mistaken the woman for a burglar. However, Brig Denise Beukes, a police spokesman, said: "There was no sign of forced entry or persons who weren't supposed to be there at this stage. There were only two people on the premises: the resident and the deceased."

She added that police had been called previously to Pistorius's house at Silver Woods Country Estate to handle "allegations of a domestic nature". Some neighbours are reported to have heard an altercation in the hours before the shots were fired.

oh this changes everything. the fact that he shot his wife in the face several times is a good thing...

What are you talking about? These idiots here like Krad and Grasman thinks that he shot his wife because he was thinking she was a robber.

Actually, earlier in the thread we brought up that women are 5 times more likely to be killed in domestic disputes when there is a gun in the house.

Oh now your givin up your first bullshit that he killed he because he was thinking that she ir robber? Please make up your mind what is what.

• Downvote 1

What are you talking about? These idiots here like Krad and Grasman thinks that he shot his wife because he was thinking she was a robber.

NexusX mentions a news story with a motive based on speculation. Lee makes fun of it. Grasman and I say nothing, kurzemespr makes up bullshit which never happened.

You really are a pathetic cbomb.

Oh now your givin up your first bullshit that he killed he because he was thinking that she ir robber? Please make up your mind what is what.

Eveas reminds people that previously it was shown women are much more likely to be shot in domestic violence. Doesn't mention anything about the original news story. Doesn't mention anything about mistaking for a burglar. Kurzemespr makes up bullshit which never happened.

You really are a pathetic cbomb.

• Upvote 1

Be rude have much you want thats your choice but look up closly what I have said. I said idiots LIKE Grasman and Krad and that doest nesecerly mean thats it practiculary you but its others who share the same idiotis arguments as you.

Grasman and I haven't made any arguments about domestic violence or mistaken burglars. You're just a liar :)

Now try to explain away your response to Eveas.

I am not being rude, merely making a very straight forward observation which is supported by all available evidence: You really are a pathetic cbomb.

Grasman and I haven't made any arguments about domestic violence or mistaken burglars. You're just a liar :)

Now try to explain away your response to Eveas.

I am not being rude, merely making a very straight forward observation which is supported by all available evidence: You really are a pathetic cbomb.

This argument has nothing to do with domestic violence or mistaken burglars it has to do with guns and I hope you understand that!?

Eveans is just flipin coin he is just like you when its mistake burglar his all up on the dick of people who favorites these climes but when I found out the truth he starts to talk about domestic violence like hes fucking new born.

Lee makes fun of it.

Just for the record I wasn't making fun of it. I was putting a brainsmasher/NRA spin on the story. If you're going to make shit up I'll have to check if your passport is really Aus. and not Latvian.

Eveas didn't mention anything about the article, he merely said it is sad that a fellow compatriot of his nation would side with a pathetic cbomb like yourself. Look it up.

merely also counts.

Just for the record I wasn't making fun of it. I was putting a brainsmasher/NRA spin on the story. If you're going to make shit up I'll have to check if your passport is really Aus. and not Latvian.

Apologies! I thought anyone putting the BrainSmasher spin on something would have to be making fun!

merely also counts.

... as what? Seriously, how much of this is your English being no where near as good as you think it is and as a result of that you misinterpret and misunderstand the intent behind what everyone else says, and how much is some sort of learning difficulty/mental retardation?

Just when I thought I couldn't have a lower opinion of your intelligence you astound me once more with yet another ridicules statement...

Do tattoo's make you 10% tougher when you get one??? NO.... Then how the fuck does a gun make you 10% tougher...

You know what I actually think humours is more intelligent than you and that is a fucking scary thought...

How on earth have you survived this long? Why hasn't natural selction do it's job?

... as what? Seriously, how much of this is your English being no where near as good as you think it is and as a result of that you misinterpret and misunderstand the intent behind what everyone else says, and how much is some sort of learning difficulty/mental retardation?

He did take part in the that conversation on the path that the guy show his wife because he thought that it was a robber.

Just when I thought I couldn't have a lower opinion of your intelligence you astound me once more with yet another ridicules statement...

Do tattoo's make you 10% tougher when you get one??? NO.... Then how the fuck does a gun make you 10% tougher...

You know what I actually think humours is more intelligent than you and that is a fucking scary thought...

How on earth have you survived this long? Why hasn't natural selction do it's job?

Thanks for the kind words but wtf? Gun is a self defence weapon when tattoo is just a art on your body. Something tattoo on your body cant make you tougher because with that your changes of defending yourself doesnt increase but with gun it does.

No he didn't.

Stop lying already!

EDIT: ^^ nevermind... previous question answered. It is a small part English comprehension skills issues, larger part intellectual development issues.

Thanks for the kind words but wtf? Gun is a self defence weapon when tattoo is just a art on your body. Something tattoo on your body cant make you tougher because with that your changes of defending yourself doesnt increase but with gun it does.

Thank you for explaining to me that tattoo's don't make you tougher - I just cancelled all my tattoo appointments, I was going to have my whole body tattooed and then enter myself in the worlds toughest man competition.. Obviously I would have looked like a freak and performed quite poorly in the said compeition. As you have said tattoos are just body art and in no way shape or form do they make you tougher.

Maybe you should try and shoot a little higher than being more intelligent than Brainsmasher - I mean most 5yo's have his intelligence level.

• Upvote 1