Check this anti gun bullshit out.

Canada and Australia are 3rd world countries now? They along with Amercia are the only countries I mentioned... I suppose you wouldn't know what a 3rd world country is given you have no understanding about anything outside your own borders.

You were talking about aboriginal children. I would say their lifestyle, especially in the recent past, is comparable to 3rd world living. That was your example not mine.

You have failed to even come close to explaining to me what chance or choice children have that are born into these circumstance with parents much like yourself and humours..

I wouldnt piss on your life. So you might want to check out your own parent. Degenerate! As for explaining to you. That wasnt my intention. You are delusional and an excuse making bitch that doesnt want to be held accountable or anyone else for that matter. Its always got to be the big bad power behind the curtains fault why your life sucks. when someone drops out of school, refuses to work, turns to drugs, etc. Then they made that choice. That is where they fuck themselves for life. But you blame those decisions on some hidden force. Sympathy for the devil!

Basically your children are going to be obese, ignorant hicks as that is the environment you have brought them up in, not only at home, but also through the schools they go to and the state they live in. Your childrens children will be exactly the same, as they know no better and the cycle continues..

So they will be smarter, strong minded people who have a better life than you too? Great! Your kids will be slaves. Jst like the Egyptians. A bunch of slaves spendig their life kissing the powers that be's ass and thing they are working for the greater good of man kind. You keep drinking the cool aid thinking you are some asset to the human race. You are just a bitch of the system. Like a true sheep you follow it blindly. Never being accountable and never having any control over your actions.

Now lets take a look at the ghettos... A child is born, from a parent that has lived in poverty all their lives, whose parents have lived in poverty all their lives, whos parent has lived in poverty all their lives. Where do the childs attitudes get formed? At home, what knowledge can the parent pass down to the child? What does the child have to deal with from a very early age?

Now you are proving my point. In the "ghetto" they are getting the bitterness and hatred of dslavery and racism passed down to them. This is why under 18 black murder and robbery is off the charts. This is why even when people get out of poverty they still carry that with them and kill people. We can play this chicken and the egg thing all day. You cant explain why black WANT to kill people at a much higher rate than any other race. You propose a red herring that doesnt address the issue of murder which is what this thread is about. You might be able to blame most crime on poor for all races. But fi that was the answer then all murder rates would be the same % for all races in poverty. Its not even fucking close. What does explain it is people rasing their kids as slaves 200 years after the fact. That is the main variable between the groups. Come up with a different "EXCUSE"!

Now what choice/chance does that child have to break the cycle, to make live better for themselves? Try thinking about it from outside if it is even possible instead of the self obessed, uneducated thought process that you use whenver you have made a post in this thread.

Many people have made it out. Stop generalizing! If there are two children. 1 white and 1 black. Why is the black child 5 times more likely to kill you even though both have the same background?

Try doing a bit of research on "The Cycle of Poverty"

You mean read a book or article and believe everything the writer says like you have?

• Upvote 1

Actually, America is one of the most difficult places to rise out of poverty. If you are born poor, you go to a poor, shitty school. If you are middle class, you go to a half decent public school. If you are rich, you avoid the public school system altogether and go to a private school. If you are poor and somehow manage to rise above this, post-secondary education is out of your price range. Other countries work hard to ensure that all schools provide the same curriculum (with minor differences such as local geography) with the same quality of teachers. Then, lower tuition fees on top of automatic bursaries for low income families ensure that everyone can afford university.

As for the whole nationalism debate, I see nothing wrong with nationalism. It is fine to be proud of your country. What I have a problem with, however, is blind patriotism. Pride is good. An outright refusal to accept that other nations might have something worthwhile to offer is not.

What made America a great country was that they were willing to look outward and take the best ideas from several different cultures and merge them together. However, what is best in one century isn't necessarily best for another century. Times change, but at some point in time, the quest to form a more perfect union stagnated, and political innovation ceased. The thought process is no longer "how can we make a better nation", but instead it is "how can we ensure that we never change." Ask the Roman Empire what happens when a great and powerful nation stops trying to improve and starts trying to stay the same, while spreading their "perfection" around the world.

Thats bull crap. Every world power has disolved at sime point. It has nothing to do with not changing. What goes up must come down. What made America great is it was founded on hard working people leaving other countries to make something of themselves. Not sit on their ass and get hand outs. IF we were the nation of lazy. The people would have never got on a boat and sailed here. Many were endentured servants for many years to earn their land in the new world. America also always had resources to be strong. At first it was Tobacco and other crops. Then it was the gold rush. Then the industrial revolution. Now we dont have anything. Combine that with the dead weigh and you have a rapidly declining civilization. Most of it, imo, due to trying to be "progressive" and not sticking to our principals.

LOL what? I am Australian, why would I be bitter about lines? My country is a tropical paradise with no land neighbours. No one is being a bitter bitch, though some of us are tubby bitches who fail at reading comprehension.

If you weren't so terrible at reading comprehension you'd see that you're saying the same thing as me. It is what takes place between the lines. It is the culture, the actions and beliefs of the people within it that are important, not the name of the country or its geographical location. I've also said nothing against loving your country, only that patriotism is a zero-sum game where you're forced to love one thing more than another, or this at the expense of that. It is never, "I love Country A and Country B", it is always "Country A is the best".

Thats because its survival of the fittest. You dont like it because you are a hippy. But compeition breeds growth. In that system someone has to be the top and someone has to be the bottom. When County A wants to add jobs. They know it has to come from Country B. It is the same on the state and city level. Your the only dumbass in the room yelling "We're all winners!".

(1)You were talking about aboriginal children. I would say their lifestyle, especially in the recent past, is comparable to 3rd world living. That was your example not mine.

(2)I wouldnt piss on your life. So you might want to check out your own parent. Degenerate! As for explaining to you. That wasnt my intention. You are delusional and an excuse making bitch that doesnt want to be held accountable or anyone else for that matter. Its always got to be the big bad power behind the curtains fault why your life sucks. when someone drops out of school, refuses to work, turns to drugs, etc. Then they made that choice. That is where they fuck themselves for life. But you blame those decisions on some hidden force. Sympathy for the devil!

(3)So they will be smarter, strong minded people who have a better life than you too? Great! Your kids will be slaves. Jst like the Egyptians. A bunch of slaves spendig their life kissing the powers that be's ass and thing they are working for the greater good of man kind. You keep drinking the cool aid thinking you are some asset to the human race. You are just a bitch of the system. Like a true sheep you follow it blindly. Never being accountable and never having any control over your actions.

(4)Now you are proving my point. In the "ghetto" they are getting the bitterness and hatred of dslavery and racism passed down to them. This is why under 18 black murder and robbery is off the charts. This is why even when people get out of poverty they still carry that with them and kill people. We can play this chicken and the egg thing all day. You cant explain why black WANT to kill people at a much higher rate than any other race. You propose a red herring that doesnt address the issue of murder which is what this thread is about. You might be able to blame most crime on poor for all races. But fi that was the answer then all murder rates would be the same % for all races in poverty. Its not even fucking close. What does explain it is people rasing their kids as slaves 200 years after the fact. That is the main variable between the groups. Come up with a different "EXCUSE"!

(5)Many people have made it out. Stop generalizing! If there are two children. 1 white and 1 black. Why is the black child 5 times more likely to kill you even though both have the same background?

(6)You mean read a book or article and believe everything the writer says like you have?

1. This is the 4th world, not the 3rd world.

2. What excuses has Stu made to avoid having himself held accountable? What is he being held accountable for? No one is blaming anything on a 'hidden force' 'behind the curtain'. We're blaming it on very obvious circumstances in every day life. Poverty, poor education, a culture of violence, crime and desperation.

3. I personally hope you don't breed. We don't need 'Idiocracy' to become a documentary. Every single thing you've said is 100% Government sponsored. Every single option or scenario you have presented is the current system. You're the fucking mindless sheep following what he is told and you're so indoctrinated you can't even see the fence around your pasture, let alone the landscapes outside of it.

4. No one is trying to explain why blacks WANT to kill at a higher rate than others. In fact, no one except racist shitheaps like yourself would even suggest it. No sensible person believes anyone wants to kill more than anyone else unless they're psychopathic. The fact that you think melatonin is some sort of rage inducing steroid is mildly amusing and massively stupid.

5. Many more people haven't made it out. Stop generalising. The odds of the black child killing you are almost nil, unless you're another black child. And given you probably avoid hopelessly oppressive, poverty stricken ghettos whilst dressed up as a black person you're quite safe. It is whitey who is going to kill you, a fellow white person.

6. You mean taking the findings of extensive research and the findings and recommendations of experts who have dedicated decades to studying topics scientifically? Yes, that is what he means. What he doesn't mean is coming up with bullshit ignorant beliefs, based on nothing and trying to pass them off as scientific fact.

Thats bull crap. Every world power has disolved at sime point. It has nothing to do with not changing. What goes up must come down. What made America great is it was founded on hard working people leaving other countries to make something of themselves. Not sit on their ass and get hand outs. IF we were the nation of lazy. The people would have never got on a boat and sailed here. Many were endentured servants for many years to earn their land in the new world. America also always had resources to be strong. At first it was Tobacco and other crops. Then it was the gold rush. Then the industrial revolution. Now we dont have anything. Combine that with the dead weigh and you have a rapidly declining civilization. Most of it, imo, due to trying to be "progressive" and not sticking to our principals.

America is founded on a bunch of tax evading religious whackjobs who bought other less developed races as commodities and made them do all the work for them. What are your principles exactly? Other than slavery and survival of the richest.

Thats because its survival of the fittest. You dont like it because you are a hippy. But compeition breeds growth. In that system someone has to be the top and someone has to be the bottom. When County A wants to add jobs. They know it has to come from Country B. It is the same on the state and city level. Your the only dumbass in the room yelling "We're all winners!".

Congratulations on not managing to respond to a single thing I wrote. Do you even know what a hippy is? The global economy is based on precisely the opposite of the uninformed bullshit you just dribbled. It is based on the concept that different places can do different things better, cheaper, more efficiently than other places and that each works to their comparative advantage. Not that any of this has a thing to do with patriotism, but you're obviously too thick to be able to think of anything to say about that so you change the topic.

• Upvote 1

So you are saying Blacks killing at a much higher rate than other poor races is just coincidense? Its the same coincidense that shows up in under age blacks too. Its the same coincidense that has shown up year after year for decades now. But there is nothing behind it. right? LMAO! You are scared shitless to speak the truth. Keep tip toeing around it coward!!!

• Downvote 2

And the last 20 pages of discussion about environment, culture and cycles of poverty go straight over his head.

That's not so strange, the amazing part is that it managed to avoid being caught in orbit around him.

The truth is that you're an obese, ignorant, really fucking stupid redneck and I weep for the ignorant and hate filled parenting environment you're likely to pass onto any children in the same way I weep for the ignorant and hate filled parenting environment these black kids growing up in destitution are likely to pass onto their children.

1) You were talking about aboriginal children. I would say their lifestyle, especially in the recent past, is comparable to 3rd world living. That was your example not mine.

2) I wouldnt piss on your life. So you might want to check out your own parent. Degenerate! As for explaining to you. That wasnt my intention. You are delusional and an excuse making bitch that doesnt want to be held accountable or anyone else for that matter. Its always got to be the big bad power behind the curtains fault why your life sucks. when someone drops out of school, refuses to work, turns to drugs, etc. Then they made that choice. That is where they fuck themselves for life. But you blame those decisions on some hidden force. Sympathy for the devil!

3) So they will be smarter, strong minded people who have a better life than you too? Great! Your kids will be slaves. Jst like the Egyptians. A bunch of slaves spendig their life kissing the powers that be's ass and thing they are working for the greater good of man kind. You keep drinking the cool aid thinking you are some asset to the human race. You are just a bitch of the system. Like a true sheep you follow it blindly. Never being accountable and never having any control over your actions.

4) Now you are proving my point. In the "ghetto" they are getting the bitterness and hatred of dslavery and racism passed down to them. This is why under 18 black murder and robbery is off the charts. This is why even when people get out of poverty they still carry that with them and kill people. We can play this chicken and the egg thing all day. You cant explain why black WANT to kill people at a much higher rate than any other race. You propose a red herring that doesnt address the issue of murder which is what this thread is about. You might be able to blame most crime on poor for all races. But fi that was the answer then all murder rates would be the same % for all races in poverty. Its not even fucking close. What does explain it is people rasing their kids as slaves 200 years after the fact. That is the main variable between the groups. Come up with a different "EXCUSE"!

5) Many people have made it out. Stop generalizing! If there are two children. 1 white and 1 black. Why is the black child 5 times more likely to kill you even though both have the

same background?

6) You mean read a book or article and believe everything the writer says like you have?

1) What would you actually know about the aborginal people of Australia? Oh that's right nothing - just another sweeping statement made by you. Darwin is actually a city - it has running water, a sewage system, electricity and every now and then you might get to see a kangaroo bouncing round down the main street looking for fights with drunken tourists. The school where I worked was not out in the communities it was in the city. With that being said I have also spent time out in the communities and that is where a major sticking point is with whether intergration is a good or bad thing for these people (however I'm not going to have that discussion with an uneducated bafoon like yourself).

2) Wrong - I'm more than happy to be held accountable for anything I have done in my life to date and also in the future. I don't make excuses and as has been pointed out more elegantly by KRad I wasn't making excuses for others either.

3) If you call a life of obesity, with a massively increased chance of heart diease and diabete's as being better then good for you.

4) No. What they are getting passed down to them is a culture of low to no education in an environment that is conducive to crime, violence and drug abuse, it's a vicious cycle that is near on impossible to break. Again you refuse to open you eyes and actually think about the situation in a whole, it's much easier to for you to try and justify it as some sort of racial thing. Funny thing is there are also plenty of whites in America/Australia and everywhere around the world that the same prinicpal applies to. I could have just as easily given the same example of a white kid growing up whose parents had little to no eductaion, lived in poverty and were reliant on the government for support much the same as there parents and the parents before that.

5 and 6) Don't need to add anything further here as it's been explained to you by Krad yet again.

And the last 20 pages of discussion about environment, culture and cycles of poverty go straight over his head.

That's not so strange, the amazing part is that it managed to avoid being caught in orbit around him.

The truth is that you're an obese, ignorant, really fucking stupid redneck and I weep for the ignorant and hate filled parenting environment you're likely to pass onto any children in the same way I weep for the ignorant and hate filled parenting environment these black kids growing up in destitution are likely to pass onto their children.

How good would a time machine be right now? I mean fast forward 10 years so Brainsmasher could see with his own eyes how the environment he has raised his children in, has caused the problems they would be facing.... Only 4 words would need to be spoken "I told you so".....

The scary thing is - even with that privilege he wouldn't change a thing.

Since you pussies are to scared to admit the truth. I will rearrange this to mean the same thing but allow you to have the balls to accept it. OK, it has nothing to do with race. We will just blame it on the environment of slavery and segrigation. Now we can both blame it on social situations. Now we can just argue about what years situation is to blame. Apparently being poor according to you can effect people actions. even going back generations. But hostility over slavery and segrigation apparently never has existed and curtainly isnt passed on. Yet you same people claim racism can be. Go figure! Ok, now you dont have to mention skin color. Now you dont have to fear Kimbo Slice jumping out of your closet and beating you up....or killing you depending on whether he uses his race as a crutch. :yes:

• Downvote 1

How good would a time machine be right now? I mean fast forward 10 years so Brainsmasher could see with his own eyes how the environment he has raised his children in, has caused the problems they would be facing.... Only 4 words would need to be spoken "I told you so".....

The scary thing is - even with that privilege he wouldn't change a thing.

If it isnt one machine you are trying to escape reality with, its another. Thats what happens when you live in a fantasy world! Judging by your attitude i think it would be interesting to know. IF you did have a time machine and you had two choices. To raise up poor people or to bring down rich people. Which you would choose and see where your heart lies. Do you really care about anyone? OR are you just so jealous and filled with hatred you would be spiteful. Hmmm

It will also keep you distracted long enough to keep from preparing for the chaos you are going to go through in LA when the petro dollar is destroyed on its way to being replaced with a new reserve currency. Then all the points argued in this thread will be moot anyway. On the other hand maybe it will take a couple years but nobody's paying attention anyway.

Humours children will be uneducated racist fucks, as that is the environment he will bring them up in, he knows no better and neither will his children.

I dont know have about you but I love my flag love my atheme love my country and my people. Whe share the same cultur and the same traditions and I feel like in home around them. The people who are here share the same things like music, drinks, food, hoybs and all that and these things are what makes me. I am not against other culturs but they are just not my its like living in some one house or in your house I would definevetly prefere my own house.

So Oscar Pistorius (Blade Runner from the Olympics) just shot and killed his girlfriend and has been charged with murder in South Africa. The rumor is that he mistook her for a burglar, showing once again that when you bring a gun into your house, you are more likely to kill yourself or a loved one than you are an actual criminal.

So Oscar Pistorius (Blade Runner from the Olympics) just shot and killed his girlfriend and has been charged with murder in South Africa. The rumor is that he mistook her for a burglar, showing once again that when you bring a gun into your house, you are more likely to kill yourself or a loved one than you are an actual criminal.

You anti gun, anti American pussies just don't get it do you? He shot one person - that doesn't mean guns should be illegal. You're missing the bigger picture. Just think of all those bad people hanging on every corner that he could have killed with the gun. I mean, doesn't everyone go to the store and stop a hold-up every time they buy milk - I know I do? In fact my local gun store is running a promotion with the local off licence where you get to stop a hold up with every 10 bags of potato chips. I've stopped 12 in the last week, really must stop eating potato chips, I'm starting to get fat(ter).

Hey Stu... why does the fat kid with the gun keep calling us pussies?

He was bullied at school - all the fat kids get picked on.. This caused him to have low self esteem meaning it was difficult for him to make friends - I think its a term of endearment, he is unsure on how to relate to other people..

As for the gun well thats obvious, to be tough you need to have a gun... It's like tattoos once you get one they instantly make you 10% tougher..

You anti gun, anti American pussies just don't get it do you? He shot one person - that doesn't mean guns should be illegal. You're missing the bigger picture. Just think of all those bad people hanging on every corner that he could have killed with the gun. I mean, doesn't everyone go to the store and stop a hold-up every time they buy milk - I know I do? In fact my local gun store is running a promotion with the local off licence where you get to stop a hold up with every 10 bags of potato chips. I've stopped 12 in the last week, really must stop eating potato chips, I'm starting to get fat(ter).

It isn't just one person. This is just one example. Gun deaths in America dwarf every other developed country. Somehow, Americans think putting deadly killing devices in everyone's homes makes everyone safer. In the words of famous American douchebag Dr. Phil, how's that working out for ya?

3. I personally hope you don't breed. We don't need 'Idiocracy' to become a documentary. Every single thing you've said is 100% Government sponsored. Every single option or scenario you have presented is the current system. You're the fucking mindless sheep following what he is told and you're so indoctrinated you can't even see the fence around your pasture, let alone the landscapes outside of it.

'Idiocracy' isn't a documentary?

Thats imposible.

• Downvote 1

As an American I must say it is depressing when it is humous vs everyone else to see a fellow American side so decisively with humours. There are not enough facepalms to fully display my feelings.

What does that mean?