Check this anti gun bullshit out.

Wrong. In the scenario you had a gun. Just not quick enough. Had you lived in a country where there was gun control you'd be alive because neither of you had a gun.

If there is a gun control doest mean that criminals cant get guns please dont be stupid.

If there is a gun control doest mean that criminals cant get guns please dont be stupid.

You're an idiot. Read what I've out thicko in the other replies.

In my area and the surrounding post code there have been quite a few burglaries. Not once was there a gun involved.

Most criminals in other countries do not have guns.

Am I saying that all guns would disappear overnight? Of course not, but 30 years down the road, the majority would be gone. Americans think that criminals would be importing massive amounts of guns, but other countries are proof that it isn't true. A small percentage of Canadian criminals smuggle in guns from America, but the vast majority just choose to go about their crimes without guns. This means that their victims tend to stay alive.

Like I said look at mexico you can compare canadians to other like lations or blacks they are just not the same when it comes to crime.

You're an idiot. Read what I've out thicko in the other replies.

In my area and the surrounding post code there have been quite a few burglaries. Not once was there a gun involved.

On the other hand you are the 3ranked country in the world by rapes.

Have can you protect yourself against rape if you dont have firearms?

A good majority if rapes are by people known to the victim. So have a gun pointed at every man a woman speaks to?

A good majority if rapes are by people known to the victim. So have a gun pointed at every man a woman speaks to?

If some on pull out his dick in front of you its not like he is going to show you have big it is.

Ok, that's where I've lost interest :)

Sure because you did understand that you need guns to self protection. Let the cops start to fight the crime take all the illegal guns away and make sure that there is no chance that some criminals can stab me to death when I go home from work and the you are welcome to take my gun other than that NO.

If some on pull out his dick in front of you its not like he is going to show you have big it is.

Yeah - because a rapist drops his pants and says 'hey, fancy being raped? My place or yours?'

Sure because you did understand that you need guns to self protection. Let the cops start to fight the crime take all the illegal guns away and make sure that there is no chance that some criminals can stab me to death when I go home from work and the you are welcome to take my gun other than that NO.

How many times have you been stabbed to death?

I know I haven't so I get along ok with gun control. I'll ask around and see how many others have been stabbed to death and whether gun ownership would have stopped it.

Yeah - because a rapist drops his pants and says 'hey, fancy being raped? My place or yours?'

No you go over the guys shuts the doors and says thats it your about to be raped. BANG BANG sorr NO.

How many times have you been stabbed to death?

I know I haven't so I get along ok with gun control. I'll ask around and see how many others have been stabbed to death and whether gun ownership would have stopped it.

I have been stabed to death :D

No you go over the guys shuts the doors and says thats it your about to be raped. BANG BANG sorr NO.

You don't get what I'm saying. You don't get a warning. You can't say hang on a minute while I get my gun please.

You don't get what I'm saying. You don't get a warning. You can't say hang on a minute while I get my gun please.

If gun control reduces crime, then why is Russia's murder rate so high?

Maybe you will not get the gun in time sure but still why not to try to secure you?

just wondering is the queen or any political figures of your countries have armed security of any kind? -- im willing to bet they do -- what makes them any different or special that you dont get the same protection if you want -- obama just signed lifetime armed secret service protection for his and bush's family's for life -- what makes him any better than anyone else in this country why can he have armed security but not allow law abiding citizens arm themselves for security