500k Bisping vs Belfort Bet

Legend2204

I didn't watch this fight unfortunately but I don't believe Bisping is a very skilled fighter especially on the ground. I figured if anything he would take the decision but i never thought belfort would get knocked out by a fighter like Bisping. I have no idea where people thought he would ktfo Belfort but I thought he'd be lucky to go the distance. I'm going to look it up now lol.

I didn't watch this fight unfortunately but I don't believe Bisping is a very skilled fighter especially on the ground. I figured if anything he would take the decision but i never thought belfort would get knocked out by a fighter like Bisping. I have no idea where people thought he would ktfo Belfort but I thought he'd be lucky to go the distance. I'm going to look it up now lol.

bisping look very bad in that fight.

On the evidence of the fight it seems Belfort is the worst kind of match up for Bisping. A bit faster with strikes, much more explosive and with a wider variety and also the solid ground game (not that it was needed). Bisping should thank his lucky stars he'll never fight Anderson. He would have been humiliated in that fight.

Though I believe Belfort is just the better fighter in that match up on the evidence of last night I also believe that Bisping bottled it massively. He probably still loses on a good day but that was nowhere near his best. He totally froze. Bisping is probably still much better than whoever will get the title shot next, and Belfort definitely is but lost so spectacularly when he had his chance I can't see how they'd justify giving him a rematch. The division is looking really shallow in terms of the title picture since Anderson has already convincingly obliterated all of the other elite fighters at 185.

Can't do it. Weidman is out until June or July. The UFC definitely does not want Silva on the shelf until September or October waiting for the winner. If Lombard beats Okami impressively, he'll probably get the next shot if a superfight with GSP or Jones can't be made.

Can't do it. Weidman is out until June or July. The UFC definitely does not want Silva on the shelf until September or October waiting for the winner. If Lombard beats Okami impressively, he'll probably get the next shot if a superfight with GSP or Jones can't be made.

Luke Rockhold vs Vitor Belfort and the winner get tittle shot.