Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

Hi! I started to play MMA Tycoon 4/5 days ago and I'm interested in taking this for the long haul as the community seems fantastic (as the game itself does). But, of course, I recognize starters to the game need a bit of guidance, someone to him/her "the ropes", and that's my case. If anyone has the time and is willing to help me out, I'd be extremely grateful.

Thank You,

Leandro

• 3 weeks later...

Hi im new, just started on 27th of january and still im tryng to figure even how to start a proper train schedule for my noob fighters. :)

Anyway, i wanted to take this opportunity to post there, to salute and pay respect to my new Mentor : Mihail Montana, he looks like a nice and pragmatic guy, very experienced , plus he is Russian and you dont fuck around with them, HURRRAHHHH!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

My mentor went AWOL so I am looking for a new one. I may have driven him crazy with all of my questions. He was extremely helpful but later on didn't log in for a few weeks and still hasn't.

I'm online all the time, using my phone. I already have my first question lined up:

If I am facing a similar style of fighter, literally same primaries, what can I do to improve my chances of winning? I read somewhere on here that I should throw more combinations. Any other suggestions?

If anyone is looking for a mentee that is addicted to the game, I'm the guy.

Hi all,

My mentor went AWOL so I am looking for a new one. I may have driven him crazy with all of my questions. He was extremely helpful but later on didn't log in for a few weeks and still hasn't.

I'm online all the time, using my phone. I already have my first question lined up:

If I am facing a similar style of fighter, literally same primaries, what can I do to improve my chances of winning? I read somewhere on here that I should throw more combinations. Any other suggestions?

If anyone is looking for a mentee that is addicted to the game, I'm the guy.

nono, combos are not as you would think they are.

In real life combos open up different options.

In tycoon combos is nothing but a multiplyer. They are really hard to hit, waste a lot energy but when they do land they can cause some damage. Think of it as a punch but with x3 dmg (not exact science, but that's how it works)

Drop me a message, I'll help you out when I can every now and then. I am bussy from time to time but I ussually always reply. But I do warn you. I tend to be a wall of text

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need a mentor to help me through training. My fighters seem to be staying the same skill and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please PM me if you have any specific tips for my fighters.

Not sure if you can get a mentor, you've been in the game for over a year.

also there is a 6 months time frame I believe, so after 6 months you can't regardless of fights

wiki:

• You can be mentored for your first 6 months or longer if you have less than 40 fights.
  • You may be a mentor once you've been on the site for 6 months and have more than 40 fights.
  • You cannot mentor friends and family or anyone you share an IP address with.

I was thinking that although it says you can after 6 months, I think it actually cuts you off. It's been to long for me to remember.

so....i have a mentor who wont answer questions , just refers me to his alliance which also ignores me....is there any way to end this relationship and if so is there a willing mentor who will actually help guide me ?

so....i have a mentor who wont answer questions , just refers me to his alliance which also ignores me....is there any way to end this relationship and if so is there a willing mentor who will actually help guide me ?

yes, there is a cancel but without being able to look I can't remember the exact link but there is a way to cancel. Likely on this page: http://www.mmatycoon.com/mentor.php

Although I joined this game quite recently, I think I can now say that I have mastered all the mechanics and aspects of MMA Tycoon.

They [MMA Tycoon] don't want you to win fights, so what we gon' do is win some fights.

Here's a link to my profile as a proof of my extensive skill set:http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=110143

Therefore, I am willing to offer some advice, tips and MAJOR KEY alerts to all the newcomers.

I'm not asking for any kind of payment but if someone feels the need to alleviate himself of some VIP Membership days or money I will gladly help you in such matters.

Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.

Bless up.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

thanks to all who helped me dump the worthless mentor !now...is anyone interested in actually being a mentor and helping me progress ? the desire to excel is here i just need more in depth knowledge. please pm if interested in guiding me to contention. thanks again !