Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, im new to the game started about 2 weeks ago.

I wuould like a mentor, not someone who just tell me what to do, like set this like this and this like this....Someone who can actually Explain me why im setting that slider like this.

I need help in every aspect of the game, from training to fight to general understanding.

Im Italian, so an Italian speaking mentor would be much appreciated..but i think it's gonna me hard since MMA isn't that popular here, (we like Football). So an English speaking mentor would be nice anyway, he just need to know that my english is not that good (as u can probably see).

Thank you a lot guys

If anyone is looking for a mentor, you can contact me. send me a message in the game.

Only thing i want is that you are commited to this game and willl not stop playing it after a week or two.

I had a great mentor myself and i want to share everything i know with a new, motivated manager.

I speak english, dutch(nederlands), French (français) and understand german.

Feel free to contact me if you fit the profile :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a mentor! Would anyone be interested in being my mentor? I need someone who can help answering some questions about training and sliders maybe, so I can understand them and the game better.

Please message me if you are interested in mentoring me and helping me.

• 2 weeks later...