Cutting A Fighter Automatically removes him from gym invite lists

toejam98

Is this possible? Recently I noticed a fighter has been getting uber training in my Private gym for the last year at 50$ a week because he was an alliance mates fighter and I didnt realize he cut him. When I told the manager what had happened, I told him it was no fault of his own and since he was alrdy training there I'll let him stay, but hes going to have to pay now the price of getting super training. He got somewhat upset and said he left the gym and joined another private gym.

So i check what gym, he had joined another of our private alliance gyms that the fighter had been invited to before he was cut from my alliance mate. This is kind of annoying to deal with and just wondering if it is at all possible to write in a script that removes all gym invites when a fighter is cut.

• Upvote 5

2 things.

1, to an extent i agree with this.

2, i guess it is your job to pay attention to these details. When a guy is released, he does lose access to the gym. The only way he can get in is if he tries to join the gym and for some reason you forgot to remove him from the list

I think that there should be an option as a gym owner that you can check off that says: "revoke gym membership of fighters when they have been released." So that other gyms who would like to keep released fighters could still do so, and those alliance private gyms could easily remove non-alliance fighters.

That's a good idea but should be "revoke gym invite" as fighters automatically leave the gym once released I believe.

Me too, I was thinking about a kind of 'clear all but' field where you put in the org ID or alliance ID or some such, but this may be more convenient.