An open letter to those who train

Nehi

There's a big change coming to the game soon. A change that has been brought about by a small group of managers, who, rather than try to compete and face their humiliation like men, want to change the rules of the game so that they can once again feel secure in their manhoods. The fact that our fighters, who have never trained and only face equal competition, could be more highly ranked than their fighters, who do practically nothing but train and compete in matches with often times huge disparities in total skill points, must mean that the game is broken. And so, they have convinced Mike to put changes in place to segregate the truly elite from those who only show it on their primaries. These cowards simply lack the slider skills required to excel at the highest levels of the game, and wish to see QFC fighters punished. Maybe your heroes, Opa Jokeovamgr and Lance Tabledance would actually do well in a QFC org, facing equal competition, but let's face it; highly ranked managers such as these wouldn't risk their rankings in a QFC org, where slider experts abound. Instead of hiding behind your elite++ across gym rat that only fights once in a tycoon year, how about grow a pair of man-sized balls and compete in a real test of skill on a level playing field. You don't and you won't for one reason. Cowardice. You know as well as I do that you would be exposed as a bunch of Jacky Chan calibre can crushers. If your testicles ever descend and you are man enough to stop hiding in your gyms - you know where to find us.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 17

Last I checked, technically nothing is an equal competition unless every fighter has the same exact build with the same number of points behind every primary, secondary and physical.

• Downvote 1

Please explain to me why cans fighting in an org full of cans should be in top 10 P4P ? That is like someone in my local organisation being in the top 10 p4p on sherdog or something but never fighting anyone worth note..

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0611/mma_g_fedor_576.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

There's a big change coming to the game soon. A change that has been brought about by a small group of managers, who, rather than try to compete and face their humiliation like men, want to change the rules of the game so that they can once again feel secure in their manhoods. The fact that our fighters, who have never trained and only face equal competition, could be more highly ranked than their fighters, who do practically nothing but train and compete in matches with often times huge disparities in total skill points, must mean that the game is broken. And so, they have convinced Mike to put changes in place to segregate the truly elite from those who only show it on their primaries. These cowards simply lack the slider skills required to excel at the highest levels of the game, and wish to see QFC fighters punished. Maybe your heroes, Opa Jokeovamgr and Lance Tabledance would actually do well in a QFC org, facing equal competition, but let's face it; highly ranked managers such as these wouldn't risk their rankings in a QFC org, where slider experts abound. Instead of hiding behind your elite++ across gym rat that only fights once in a tycoon year, how about grow a pair of man-sized balls and compete in a real test of skill on a level playing field. You don't and you won't for one reason. Cowardice. You know as well as I do that you would be exposed as a bunch of Jacky Chan calibre can crushers. If your testicles ever descend and you are man enough to stop hiding in your gyms - you know where to find us.

Dude i challenge anyone in a QFC game, in fact i challenge you, you can come in the QFC tourney.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

QFC fights are the only fair fights in the game, QFC org are the only orgs in the game with true parity. We fight on a level playing field, where every fighter has the same amount of skill points as every other fighter. We don't need to have ridiculously lopsided advantages in skill points to win fights. We have slider skills, unlike you Jacky Chan wannabes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

QFC fights are the only fair fights in the game, QFC org are the only orgs in the game with true parity. We fight on a level playing field, where every fighter has the same amount of skill points as every other fighter. We don't need to have ridiculously lopsided advantages in skill points to win fights. We have slider skills, unlike you Jacky Chan wannabes.

Then why you duck any QFC fights stupid.

• Upvote 2

I don't think QFC fighters should be limited per manager or anything like that, but the hype/ranking needs to be separate. The idea that this format is any more level is laughable. It is totally geared to making and cutting fighters until you get a great set of hiddens and then fighting very often to build up hype quickly.

The top QFC fighter:

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=192721 #4 P4P with a record of 17-6. That hype is built on a 6-week 6-fight winning streak. Which is a nice run, but the record is still not that great and the level of competition is garbage.

These guys are pretty much the tycoon equivalent of Kimbo Slice. Just separate the hype, no one but the biggest idiot was arguing that kimbo was a top-10 fighter when his videos were hot, no one but the biggest idiot is arguing that QFC fighters deserve a top-10 spot now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Nehi don't duck QFC fights Jacky.

Didn't you pull out of the QFC tournament because your fighter was a can?

I created 2 guys and went with the 2 I created first off, no bullshit releasing and creating to get the perfect fighter.

i didn't pull ut anything stupid i have two guys in lmfao. One had a 13 days injury hidden, no way i could fight each week with him.

• Upvote 1

People like JLP are still clinging desperately to the past, when training was cool. They still need to feel like they are superior because they train and we do not - because we don't need to train. We achieve everything that their supposedly "real" fighters do, but we do it at a much faster pace. They can't accept the new reality. Fighting generates hype, not training. You complain that we cut fighters looking for good hiddens, but isn't that what every manager in the game does to a certain degree? How many people have you cut because their learning speed wasn't up to par? It's time to face the facts; training is slow and outdated, the old school managers cannot compete with the new breed of QFC monsters so they demand we be segregated and relegated as bums in a minorities only ranking system.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Nehi, I fight in QFC orgs too. I agree that, in a way, they are the fairest fights you can get. I enjoying fighting with managers who are higly ranked and I would not get to fight otherwise.

But - It's a game within a game. The main game, remember, does involve training and investment. QFC rankings have become a bit silly, considering they are like amateur fights within the game. It is right to seperate the rankings, no question.

I don't worry that it will affect my hype (and it will). I only worry about the penalty it will have on Eveas who runs a great org in particular. Oh, and if I'm honest, I rely on it for most of my income so lower hype, I guess, will mean less money for me and that's bad. It has to happen though IMO.

• Upvote 2

People like JLP are still clinging desperately to the past, when training was cool. They still need to feel like they are superior because they train and we do not - because we don't need to train. We achieve everything that their supposedly "real" fighters do, but we do it at a much faster pace. They can't accept the new reality. Fighting generates hype, not training. You complain that we cut fighters looking for good hiddens, but isn't that what every manager in the game does to a certain degree? How many people have you cut because their learning speed wasn't up to par? It's time to face the facts; training is slow and outdated, the old school managers cannot compete with the new breed of QFC monsters so they demand we be segregated and relegated as bums in a minorities only ranking system.

I didn't realize you were joking until this post.

I didn't realize you were joking until this post.

I would never joke about something so serious. It will be one of the saddest days in Tycoon history when we officially enter the Jim Crow era.

With the no training, injuries get halfed I thought?

Mike was supposed to cut injury times and hype+pop gains for QFC fighters in half, I don't think he ever got around to doing it though.

I don't think QFC fighters should be limited per manager or anything like that, but the hype/ranking needs to be separate. The idea that this format is any more level is laughable. It is totally geared to making and cutting fighters until you get a great set of hiddens and then fighting very often to build up hype quickly.

The top QFC fighter:

http://mmatycoon.com....php?FID=192721 #4 P4P with a record of 17-6. That hype is built on a 6-week 6-fight winning streak. Which is a nice run, but the record is still not that great and the level of competition is garbage.

These guys are pretty much the tycoon equivalent of Kimbo Slice. Just separate the hype, no one but the biggest idiot was arguing that kimbo was a top-10 fighter when his videos were hot, no one but the biggest idiot is arguing that QFC fighters deserve a top-10 spot now.

Yes, I agree it is silly to claim managers are limited to only creating the type of fighters some other manager wants. The reason fights are fair is like you said the weak hiddens get canned. In the end that makes hiddens much less an issue, and what you are left with is sliders and fighter builds. Those are two things completely controlled by the manager. Nehi, ZyD, and I have all argued in favor of separate rankings in the past, so there is really no point in arguing any of us on that point. It is singing to the choir. You do get hype from fighting and not from training. It even starts to drop off the longer you go without a fight. It isn't rocket science. The code is in-game. Let the numbers stay and just call it amateur rankings. No one said these guys had any more skill than a Kimbo Slice. That is the point. The difference here is Kimbo isn't joining the UFC. This time he chose to fight people on his level. Just like with ID restricted orgs they fight guys on their own level. Also, it really isn't can crushing when both fighters are on the same level. Can crushing is when only 1 fighter is a can. Otherwise it is simply a fair fight.

With the no training, injuries get halfed I thought?

No, Mike never coded it, unfortunately. He said he planned to then never brought it up again.

Lol, I actually do agree on one thing above all here. Every manager tests their projects then cut them until they get the hiddens they want before training them up. It isn't anything special that QFC managers do the same, so why attack them on something everyone else does as well?

Look at the monster eveas has created.

Funny, but yeah I agree QFC is kinda like Arcade mode.

But its gonna change, and when it does I'm still gonna fight.

Lol, Arcade mode is kind of a good description I suppose.

• Downvote 1