Project Fighters With No Hype

WarMachine

not trying to make Funky mad here but lets be honest you want Aoki to be the best in the world at his weight class and you not willing to lose that possibility lets go back to your two fight stint in HMMA where you lied about facing easy guys you went and told me that this person and that person and that one who were all easy wins for you wanted the fight and to find out they didnt at all, i was very happy to not have to deal with that anymore after that, you even went as far as to say that you wanted to test your striking ability against one of the worst strikers with no ground game in the division you said again he asked for the fight and when i offered the reply was WTF is wrong with you thats an awful matchup ! lol. So i created a can for you to beat for you to test your striking against and you again lied and took my can to the ground and tapped him out (which i had created as BJJ guy no black belt like yours was though) with the feeling you would lie again and try to take the fight to the ground.

In other words all the shady stuff you have done with Akoi and you react like you are now.....

Here is what i would do i would either defend my title or if you feel really like you want him to have more hype before the fight then set up a super fight with maybe another champ and let him take another fight or two then face you. Stop crying that someone has better skills and is matched up against you man up and fight!

First off that person did offer to fight, if you feel strongly enough ask mike to show you my messages from back than. You will see.

This forum is a joke no wonder the game can't progress and keep its members.

I won't renew my VIP when it's up in 30 days, so there goes another player.

Won't be back on the forums, so minus 1 away.

Good luck.

• Downvote 9

Well, not all Aokis oponents was cans. Thats a few examples of good oponents http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=161401 and http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=169445

I new heard about that case with HMMA. Is there anyone who can confirm Wilsons accusations?

And to the topic. Aoki is the champion. You should accept the fight offer because he is 2nd fighter with the best hype in the weight class.

When i am doing matchmaking in my org i first look at a stats and then i am looking at a hype and record.

EDIT: Unless there would be a situation with a champion and 1st contender. It dosen't matter 1st condender would have better primaries. He is 1st contender and a champion would have to defend his belt.

And he is good enough to fight for the title. Champ have to defend his belt. If i were you i would try to fight against him.

Bragi~

Edited by zatochi725

You did a good job declining that fight. This is one of the serious problems in the game. Now it can only be resolved by smart org owners and matchmakers, who don't sign everybody, who let successful champs go to other orgs, who let successful champs rest or by managers who decline bad fight offers or try to leave an org when it happens, etc. but it's not an ultimate solution. I would like to see some changes to the game to avoid situations like this one:

- ranking formula should be changed to include fighter skills, it's silly too see guys sensational across the board who are below 5000 p4p

- fighters should get skills with every fight, depending on fight length and situations in it, not a big gain, but it should help remove the gap between those who fight often and those who train all the time

- experience should be a bigger factor in a fight, maybe not between 15-5 and 30-10 guys, but a guy with 4-0 record should have almost no chance to get a win against a guy with 14-1 record, maybe a lucky decision if he's more skilled, but it should be very rare, i've even seen guys (projects) with 2 fights getting a win (finish) over similar skilled guys with 20 fights, so there's something wrong

- hype and p4p position should not change dramatically with one loss, maybe hype can change like that, but then fighter popularity should be the main factor in deciding his marketing value

And stuff like that. Without it it will always be a problem and a great opportunity for internet machos to show off their courage and toughness by writing "stop crying, be a man" posts

• Downvote 2

Only an idiot of a manager accepts a fight against someone ranked 10x lower.

Title or not involved.

Only a lame arse, shady as fuck Org owner would offer a fight like that to his champ.

Only shady fuckers do shit like that,,, none of the quality owners of the top orgs do that shit,,, at least not to me!

If they did,, i wouldn't stay for long in that part of town,,, never returning.

• Downvote 2

That's ID restricted org, not "project restricted org". His oponent never fought before in that org, but his hype was almost the highest (only Aokis hype was higher).

Also diference between Aokis and Gonzales is 140 in weight category ranking (Aoki is 53, Gonzalez is 193) so it is not so big diference if it comes to ranking situation.

Of course champion can take some time to train. Aoki had fought at 18-01. It wouldn't be a problem if he would take 1-2 months to train before that fight.

Bragi~

That's ID restricted org, not "project restricted org". His oponent never fought before in that org, but his hype was almost the highest (only Aokis hype was higher).

Also diference between Aokis and Gonzales is 140 in weight category ranking (Aoki is 53, Gonzalez is 193) so it is not so big diference if it comes to ranking situation.

Of course champion can take some time to train. Aoki had fought at 18-01. It wouldn't be a problem if he would take 1-2 months to train before that fight.

Bragi~

The difference is that one is ranked 4x worse 1832 p4p vs 474 p4p.

Losing that fight is no big deal, closely ranked,, losing it as a title fight with that rank difference is a BIG DEAL because you lose FUCKLOADS of managerial hype.

The lower ranked your opponent is, the more you LOSE from you managerial rank.... screw that.

Personally i cant get rid of my fighters belts soon enough, as i'm seeing shit like this all around and getting hammered with it myself in between.

As i said before,,, only an idiot lets himself get railroaded into a fight like that.

And WHY should he accept shit like that????

To please some cocky arse org owner, thinking he's the bomb.....pffffffffffffffffff.

Funky,,, just let the tosser strip your champ if he can't come up with any fair fights.

That's ID restricted org like i said, so manager can sign every fighter who is above the ID limit.

Of course org owner can sign beast. But that's unfair with other managers and it's hard to find a suitable oponent for that beast. Every offers looks unfair. You can avoid orgs wher beasts fights against normal fighters.

Org owner decided to sign that fighter. That's his decision. It was owner decision to gave a title shot to this fighters.

But when Aoki fought against guys who have lower primaries than him no one complained about that.

His previous oponent was in the ranking lower than that beast.

Bragi~

Just for the record, I apprecaite the support Thor but DFC is a good org, I wasn't making this thread aimed at them just overall I'm not happy to see guys who fight this game to get presented with a project who is better skilled with no hype who will get the hype from me than move to one of the bigger orgs.

DFC is not shady, and also for the record Heroic was also a good org, don't know why he brought up shit saying I lied because I didn't. The guy honestly messaged me asking to fight me so I told him to message the org owner and we done it. He created a brown belt and I submitted him when I was a brown belt I think.

I've rejected 2 fights recently this one and one sent by nehi because I wasn't happy with the opponents name showing on my profile.

Apart from that liam harrison has fought low hyped kristofer hong twice, again he was a project and topo knows I wasn't happy to accept that fight but since I released all my projects and tournament fighters I know fight qfc which I enjoy.

I don't need to train and don't reject fights bar the one I mentioned above.

My other fighter prince funkyama, I asked davy for a break to let the other fighters catch up hype wise, which he granted me. I've told him I don't want to fight ramirez again because that would be a 4th fight and its boring.

There's no other shady stuff on me, I'm not a can crusher and don't go looking to jump on peoples hype.

I play this game to fight and nothing else.

I like entering tournaments, not succesfully but I still do it and that's why my opponent rank sucks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

@ bragi.

So if you create a fighter and fight for a year having 15 fights 15 fight camps missing approx 2 months of training in that year due to energy for a guy who has trained the same amount a year with no gap who is lower p4p and hype wise you'd be happy when you lose.

If that's the case good luck but your a fool and feeding this game with the dispicable behaviour that goes on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Of course I wouldn't be happy to lose a fight against "project". I wrote that you are a champion of this org and that "project" have almost the best hype in the weight class (as i wrote he have 2nd, only Aoki have more hype).

Your fighter had a fights against similar oponents but also he fought against oponents with smaller skills than him. Fighting against guys who do not have a chance to win? Oh, it's no problem. But when same situations comes to Aoki, that's a big problem.

That's management game. You can spend one, two years on training your fighter if you want to do it.

Bragi~

Take my +1 first i won't give you a -1 because we are having a discussion (and i think -1 pissing you off)

Link to the Aokis page http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=167035

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=174628 1-1-7-brown belt

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=169614 4-7-12-purple belt

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=176700 trilogy

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=161401 first fight in the org - title shot - no problem 11-13-10-purple

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=169445 first fight in the org - title shot - no problem

Maybe not all of your oponent was cans, but you had a situations wher you fought against guy who never had been fighting in the org before a title shot. And i guess their hype was lower than your fighter.

Bragi~

I can't be bothered to explain any more.

If people don't have a problem with fighting projects and losing hype that's fine but I do.

I didn't want to cause a shit storm, just wanted to get a few opinions to see if I was in the wrong and to satisfy why I rejected the fight.

I never thought I'd get accused of being a can crusher when I have 3 non QFC fighters, 2 champs in ID restricted orgs where they train in public gyms who are hardly beasts, and a KT fighter who was my first created fighter.

I'm still baffled how I've been can crushing, apart from the fight where it took nearly 3 rounds of knees to get a tko finish. I admit I wanted to test his clinch game.

Apart from that I'm still wanting to see the cans I crushed?

If Aoki had not been a champion, it wouldn't be a problem with rejected fight. You can blame only org owner. The best option would be if you would talk to him about this situation and try to find a good way (you wrote that previously) or you can find another org for your fighter.

You crushed only one/two can, let's leave this.

I wish you good luck in the future,

Bragi~

My fighter Tyson Blaze got fucked up by a project fighter with a low hype. Anyway he has better primaries and I saw that loss coming. That's life in tycoonverse. You can't escape project fighters especially fighters better than you if you are the champion. I think the only reason for a champ to decline is if the hype/pop difference is very huge.

• Upvote 1

well ive now looked at this and i wouldn't of taken the fight either with there being approx 1400 p4p rank between guys and the fact the guy hasn't had a fight in the org

i understand him being ranked second in div but he hasn't really earned his shot in my eyes

and now due to all of this ive lost a alliance member

:suicide_anim:

The difference is that one is ranked 4x worse 1832 p4p vs 474 p4p.

Losing that fight is no big deal, closely ranked,, losing it as a title fight with that rank difference is a BIG DEAL because you lose FUCKLOADS of managerial hype.

The lower ranked your opponent is, the more you LOSE from you managerial rank.... screw that.

Personally i cant get rid of my fighters belts soon enough, as i'm seeing shit like this all around and getting hammered with it myself in between.

As i said before,,, only an idiot lets himself get railroaded into a fight like that.

And WHY should he accept shit like that????

To please some cocky arse org owner, thinking he's the bomb.....pffffffffffffffffff.

Funky,,, just let the tosser strip your champ if he can't come up with any fair fights.

Righty ho. First of all this is an ID restricted org. It isn't a huge org with big name fighters. Its an org meant for fighters to fight other fighters of a similar ID. If you want similar hype go to a big org, ID orgs aren't for you. Then again your projects would be crushed by the monsters in the big org so its really a choose your poison sort of thing. You already changed it from 10 times to 4 times with a title. Dude you lose a title fight and your hype hits the floor either way no matter what the hype is. It is a very fucking rare occasion that i'll ever defend my title against someone with equal or more hype than me. In a ID org you can be for sure they will be several hundred spots gap between title fights. As i said its a pick your poison.

The org in question is in no way shady nor is there fights. They just offer whatever is closest to you hype/pop wise. Same way any other org does it. I love the fact you said cocky arse org owner who thinks hes the bomb. If you ran an org you would see the shit we get hit with every day when offering fights and the fucking stupid excuses we hear to why they should fight some other guy because it would be a good fight. Yet some other guy actually is a lot less skilled than the fighter they got offer to fight. Yeah it pretty much happens every day in near enough every org in the game.

• Upvote 8

My fighter Tyson Blaze got fucked up by a project fighter with a low hype. Anyway he has better primaries and I saw that loss coming. That's life in tycoonverse. You can't escape project fighters especially fighters better than you if you are the champion. I think the only reason for a champ to decline is if the hype/pop difference is very huge.

Fair enough, that was a tough loss to swallow I agree but take a look at that "projects" next fight (project in question is 13-12-13-brown) dos santos gladly took the fight (12-7-11-brown) won the fight, and is the current champ. I guarantee that was an extremely satisfying win for him. Anything can happen.

Title fight match ups can be tricky because almost always the champion is going to be the top dog in the division (p4p) that is why he is the champ. So he always has to take on challengers that are under him in the rankings. It is the #1 contenders job to dethrone the champion and steal that hype for himself.

I won't comment specifically on funkyamas situation I haven't looked at it yet but I'd hate to lose my 135lbs champion Prince Funkyama. He's currently on break but there are a couple good prospects making their way up the rankings making a push for that belt!

P.S. Funkyama has been perfectly fine to deal with in my org, I've had no issues with him at all. If anything he has been very accommodating while we wait for suitable contenders to emerge. Sometimes the champion and org owner need to work together for mutual benefit. It's not always easy to provide a steady stream of #1 contenders with similar hype and equal skill.

• Upvote 2