European Premier League - Season 6: Lighter Edition

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6446/epl6banner.jpg

Every season of the European Premier League has featured an Openweight class where all sizes of monsters have turned up. In Season 6, we are inviting fighters tipping the scales at no more than 170lbs to enter so are calling out all bantamweights, featherweights, lightweights and welterweights to chance their arm at walking away with the coveted EPL title as well as a substantial cash prize.

What is it?

- Weekly fights. So a decent injury hidden is advised.

- 14 fighters. 13 fights in the season against the other competing fighters.

- Fights are 2 x 5 minute rounds with '10 point must' scoring. Longer fights come playoff stage.

- 3pts for a stoppage win, 2pts for a decision win and 1 point for a draw.

- Top 6 qualify for the playoffs, with top 2 proceeding straight to the semi-finals whilst 3rd-6th battle.

- 170lbs and under.

- $3m first prize.

The Tournament is expected to start on Wednesday the 3rd of April, allowing the current season to complete. Please sign up by either stating so in this thread or mailing me ingame.

Fighters

1. Quinton Evans

2. Blu Pisa - UNCONFIRMED

3. Alexander Geoly

4. Koa Polunu

5. Viljo Suokas

6. Gustavo Toro - UNCONFIRMED

7. Domingo Perez

8. Chauncey Silvestre

9. Michel Rodalgo

• Upvote 3

quinton evans is in!

Well, Evans is 199lbs, so is way to heavy for it. Why not sign him for EPL 5, which is completly openweight?

Scotty, I would like to ask you for a favor - Im hunting for FA for this season, and have a few guys on my list. I hope to get one of them, so keep a spot for me, but you may need to prepare replacement for it, just in case I won't pick anyone good enough for EPL ;)

Well, Evans is 199lbs, so is way to heavy for it. Why not sign him for EPL 5, which is completly openweight?

Scotty, I would like to ask you for a favor - Im hunting for FA for this season, and have a few guys on my list. I hope to get one of them, so keep a spot for me, but you may need to prepare replacement for it, just in case I won't pick anyone good enough for EPL ;)

i plan on cutting weight for him. if not then don shaw is in!

also Big D is in epl5

My boy Gustavo Toro is interested in this. I just have to see his injury hidden before I sign him up. I don't wanna make the same mistake twice lol. =)

Let me know as soon as you know Dee. I can set up test fight(s) if necessary too.