Ignoring fight offers

BigJoeSullivan

Now that the new stats are sorted out canwe Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease get this thing sorted out. I got so many people absing the fact that there is zero repercussions for ignoring fight offers. Sometimes these clowns will ignore them for a week and then decline....now everyone else in the division is locked into a fight so I have nothing to even offer the other guy who was not at fault.

These selfish dickheads are not just making booker's lives difficult. They are also effecting everyone else on the roster.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now that the new stats are sorted out canwe Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease get this thing sorted out. I got so many people absing the fact that there is zero repercussions for ignoring fight offers. Sometimes these clowns will ignore them for a week and then decline....now everyone else in the division is locked into a fight so I have nothing to even offer the other guy who was not at fault.

These selfish dickheads are not just making booker's lives difficult. They are also effecting everyone else on the roster.

+1

I get where the org owners are coming from and i usually accept my fights first time i see i have an offer, but to be fair org owners should take this on themselves. If you send out a bunch of fights and a few days later some fighters didn't accept then you have to PM them or just change the fight, then if they do it a few times you have to decide if you even want that guy in your org. This is part of your job after all and if you want to keep the guys that don't accept/decline quick enough then they are more work, if not just drop them. Thats how i see it anyway, orgs are the biggest earners they should have some hard work involved in running them.

• Upvote 2

That's the real problem. It creates issues for many other fighters.

A system in place as described would be fantastic, but Mike would have to implement a function that runs/checks every page click before anything other than sessions/cookies are done. Lot of things could break in doing so. Would be nice, but not going to hold my breath in seeing this soon.

:sad01_anim:

Honestly, I usually just blindly accept fight offers when I see them. I'm either confident in the fighter or I don't really care enough about the fighter to worry about it. Plus, upsetting some a horrible matchup by getting a sub or KO is probably the most satisfying way to win.

On the matchmaking side of things I give them about a week and then I just switch up the match-up usually. They can fight on the next card if they aren't accepting/declining.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=34443 second time this dude has just sit on fight offer first time was almost 2 wks -- this time so far been 4 days -- been online everyday -- it fucks others around on booking flights and so on -- i hate fuckers that just sit on offers -- you know as soon as you see the match up if you want the fight or not so decline or accept dont be disrespectful to other manager and org owner

In the end, I agree with Cus and I think this approach would be well suited to the other thread about 'tagging managers/fighters with info'.

I fucking hate pricks who do not respond to fight offers, despite the fact that they login every day and I lined up the fight 3-4 weeks in advance and have even PM'd them once per week leading up to the fight to ask them nicely to give me an answer either way.

With this said, when I fucking hate pricks who annoy me my first reaction isn't to ask Mike to make the bad man stop. It is to open my ''CCF.txt'', scroll down to the little area entitled ''shit list'', write the managers name and the reason and then cancel the fight, cancel the contract and then release all their fighters and never sign any of their fighters again.

The ability to do shit list in-game through a tag system only myself and those working for my org can see is an extra bonus. Eventually some of these dickheads are going to run out of orgs :)

In the end, I agree with Cus and I think this approach would be well suited to the other thread about 'tagging managers/fighters with info'.

I fucking hate pricks who do not respond to fight offers, despite the fact that they login every day and I lined up the fight 3-4 weeks in advance and have even PM'd them once per week leading up to the fight to ask them nicely to give me an answer either way.

With this said, when I fucking hate pricks who annoy me my first reaction isn't to ask Mike to make the bad man stop. It is to open my ''CCF.txt'', scroll down to the little area entitled ''shit list'', write the managers name and the reason and then cancel the fight, cancel the contract and then release all their fighters and never sign any of their fighters again.

The ability to do shit list in-game through a tag system only myself and those working for my org can see is an extra bonus. Eventually some of these dickheads are going to run out of orgs :)

I agree with this. In fact even if there is no technical way to do the above, i would be more than happy with the option for org owners to be able to "rate" their managers the same way those managers rate the org. Even if there is no comment option, just a rating will be enough. If someone is rated 25% then you know he is not doing really well.

• Upvote 1

this has been happening to my fighter brock lesnar for 3 days in a row now, this idiot wont accept or decline, anyway i can do something about it?

nope. Can only wait it out or receive another offer. There's nothing a fighter can do or even a organization really. All the org can do is offer a different fight.

oh i messaged mike he runs the org im in i think well itsays alliance then tycoon something then owner is mike so dont know if he can do anything

Mate, there is nothing for Mike to do. The Org. your fighter is in is owned by Damien Washington. The manager of the opposing figher has not been on for a couple days. Be patient. Also don't name your fighter Brock Lesnar.

lol why

- Be original with fighter names (don't call them Brock Lesnar, please)!

This is on the fighter creation page. Honestly, it just seems like common sense also.

Oh well, my fighter is Brock Lesnar. If it can be changed change it, reply to me when you have changed it mate cheers

It's an option for VIP members.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok assholes stop derailing my gawd damned threads like you always do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now onto the issue of ignoring fight offers.

Mike is there any update on this issue? I know there was a really good solution but just had not been implemented yet. this problem is certainly ruining the experience for me and many others. It ultimately effects everyone eventually.

• Upvote 1

Never had a problem until recently. Done a massive recruitment and got a good bunch of managers at the moment but got a few dicks who think its ok to ignore offers plus me chasing them up.

Never really been a fan of having a list but might have to think about it.

I had a list going and it was doing well until a bunch of the guys are started arguing with each other on a topic that had NOTHING whatsoever to do with the thread so the mods locked it out...