BJJ Black Belt

haha. that was my cousin/roommate who posted that. he didnt check if whose account he was using in the forums.

There seems to be a lot of that going on around here....

• Upvote 3

haha. that was my cousin/roommate who posted that. he didnt check if whose account he was using in the forums.

Ummm yeah okay bud, good cover-up, wow, don't take up a career as a criminal--just some sound advice for ya.

Ummm yeah okay bud, good cover-up, wow, don't take up a career as a criminal--just some sound advice for ya.

Yea he would be the worst criminal of all time and that is a classic case of I snitched on myself without realizing it. Dude. Give me some of what you were smoking that made you do this. I cant stop laughing that this guy bust himself.

There seems to be a lot of that going on around here....

That's what I tought too only to see that this dude is so busted. Call mike to finish him.

ummm guess he cant count either cause he been here 1 yr 4 months -- you been here 2 yrs 6 months -- closer to the 2 1/2 yrs that he mentioned in this post http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35089 -- which was made just minutes before this one

I think what you meant was Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Ok you got me bud. So the question is can he be ban if he is two person? whats the legal term of going around such sensitive case. Wheres a lawyer when you need one.

ummm guess he cant count either cause he been here 1 yr 4 months -- you been here 2 yrs 6 months -- closer to the 2 1/2 yrs that he mentioned in this post http://www.mmatycoon...showtopic=35089 -- which was made just minutes before this one

with all due respect sir if you may, I was the one who posted that earlier post, after I used my pc my cousin took over and he posted that second post, what happened was I forgot to log out and my cousin didnt realize that he was posting on my account.

with all due respect sir if you may, I was the one who posted that earlier post, after I used my pc my cousin took over and he posted that second post, what happened was I forgot to log out and my cousin didnt realize that he was posting on my account.

:lol:

:lol:

Is he high again. Ill give him a cookie maybe that can get him off hk s high so he can stop with the lies. They dont work. You already busted. Just fess up and take it like a man

Is he high again. Ill give him a cookie maybe that can get him off hk s high so he can stop with the lies. They dont work. You already busted. Just fess up and take it like a man

I'm picturing PBR shining a flashlight in this guy's eyes and asking, 'Do you know why I pulled you over?'

'Well, what happened was...if you may...'

You know the funny thing? What he is claiming could have actually happened, but we're all so jaded at this point there's no way he could actually make us believers.

• Upvote 4

You know the funny thing? What he is claiming could have actually happened, but we're all so jaded at this point there's no way he could actually make us believers.

I had been poking fun earlier in the thread but I actually do believe they could be two different guys. This has nothing to do with pills or the fact that they are both my multis. Just my personal opinion. Give him/them/us a break. Kit-Kat, perferably.

Yea but who are you?

lol....

Are you You or your cousin, because no matter which one of you post its still going to be "my Cousin and I" So if you both take turns posting "that was my cousin" We still dont know who the fuck is who.