Online Radio Show?

AIM doesnt let you add people by email address. Yeah your avatar is not really my kind of friendship. Nothing against gays and lesbians but thats not my cup of tea.

Well it let me add you. Maybe I'll just send you a message and you can add me that way?

Ok cool with this being said all of the people interested in helping with the show... what time zones are you in? We should schedule a chat session.

• 4 months later...

I love this idea, maybe have a comment box or something somewhere (Im not sure where you are planning on hosting this) so that people in different time zones can comment rather than calling in.

From a personal stand point, being a "new guy" (this is my first forum post :) ) I think this will help me get into the world of the game, because thats one thing I noticed, theres so much going on here, Im only just beginning to recognise top named fighters or orgs.

Anyway, I hope that made sense! Keep us posted.

A note from program Director Wally Balls:

"MMATycoon radio will be 100% Schim free. We want this to be a qualtiy radio programme of the highest class. Any Schim/UEC related items will be filtered out of the programming. And to further assure our listeners a Schim-free experience, all shows will be held to a 30-second delay. Thank you for your time"

sorry buddy. the boss has spoken. :shrug:

• 3 months later...
A note from program Director Wally Balls:

"MMATycoon radio will be 100% Schim free. We want this to be a qualtiy radio programme of the highest class. Any Schim/UEC related items will be filtered out of the programming. And to further assure our listeners a Schim-free experience, all shows will be held to a 30-second delay. Thank you for your time"

sorry buddy. the boss has spoken. :shrug:

Looks like the boss got trumped. Great segment on last week's One More Round Radio show with Schim previewing his upcoming fight in RL. check http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onemoreround to download and listen to this week's podcast.