Your fighter can win $30,000! WW GP in Russia!

PSUMike

Hey guys, in an effort to build my 170 pound division, I am holding a Welterweight Grand Prix. If I can get 16 fighters, I am going to give out a $30,000 first prize! If I can't then the prize will be lower. But if you have a 170 pound Russian, or a fighter whose taking up space on your roster, sack him and make a 170 pound russian and get him in the RMF WW GP!

PM me for all fighters interested.

I am also proud to announce that my Grand Prix will be sponsored by MMA's Best Nutrition in Las Vegas. They will be hooking up all fighters involved with FREE supplements. So thank him and give him some business.

Here are the contestants thus far:

Jim Fatch (confirmed)

Jeeves Smith (confirmed)

Dustin Bazelett (confirmed)

Marcus Kay (confirmed)

Mike Gibson (confirmed)

Sasha Lebedev (confirmed)

Grey Zaro (confirmed)

Leopold Raskalnikov (confirmed) Kind of Oprichnik Rep

Vitoli Rulog (confirmed)

Moishe Kaplan (confirmed)

Kenny Cohen (confirmed)

Shane Tanner (confirmed) Chowprayer Representative

G Row (confirmed)

Benni McShank (confirmed)

Marcus Miller (confirmed) RMF WW Champion

Karl Jee (confirmed)

Norifumi Yamamoto (confirmed)

Max Beltran (confirmed)

Seamus Thurston (confirmed)

Jonny Roberts (confirmed)

Anton Fedorov (confirmed)

Alan Crump (confirmed)

Jonny Ace (confirmed)

Egrek Sulami (confirmed)

Boxing Comte (confirmed)

Igor Krinov (confirmed)

Steve Collins (confirmed)

Shane Tanner (confirmed) a different one than the Chow's guy.

Rules:

1. The fights will be 3 3 minute rounds. Three minute rounds will be easier on the fighters and produce less injuries.

2. All fighters not previously contracted to RMF will receive 500-500-500 for 4 fights.

3. The rounds will be 10 days apart as to give some recovery time for all fighters.

4. The top 8 will be seeded based on their rank. The bottom 8 will be in random order. So I would advise getting a quick fight in asap so you don't end up in the bottom 8.

5. If your fighter loses at any point, I am willing to release them from their contract in order to pursue other interests or to renegotiate a contract with RMF.

6. In the event of more than 16 fighters wanting in, there will be a preliminary round where the winners will be in and the losers will be out.

I'll be honest. The Russian gyms are pretty much shit. Aside from Dynasty and Black Knight Elite Gym, they are all pretty much below average.

very true sir very true --- the demand for an elite gym is bad over there but just can it be filled and make enough to continue to run

have to agree with Mike. I have a fighter in Russia... had him at black night for 2 months and no pops/no increases. so I switched him to Red Devil... no increases. . he's 3-1 but he can't seem to get better. very frustrating.

have to agree with Mike. I have a fighter in Russia... had him at black night for 2 months and no pops/no increases. so I switched him to Red Devil... no increases. . he's 3-1 but he can't seem to get better. very frustrating.

i'd say it's your fighter more so than the gym , black night has 5 elite coaches , there a very good gym just nothing compared to team world class or ctt

Only four confirmed thus far. Let fill this bitch up! In the event of more than 16 fighters signing up, there will be a preliminary round.

Drake - You are more than welcome to send some over. I'll release them as soon as they are done so they can go back with you.

i actually think i have a 170 in st pete... but i know hes contracted, i dont know for how long though

Ask the org owner if he can be let out his contract to compete and represent his org. After your fighter is done, I'll allow him to go back and complete his contract with said org.

But here are the contestants thus far:

Jim Fatch (confirmed)

Jeeves Smith (confirmed)

Dustin Bazelett (confirmed)

Marcus Kay (confirmed)

Mike Gibson (contact pending)

Sasha Lebedev (contract pending)

Grey Zaro (confirmed)

Marcus Miller, my WW Champion, may also be competing. I am leaving that choice up to his manager.

Sign Samoa Rome (15657) up for your tourney. If you can save him a spot after his Main Event matchup Aug 1st, I'll release him and sign him to RMF for the tourney.

He will be the official ECM Fighter reping ECM in your tourney :)