Forum is making money? (great add)

Just got message from Mike that I earned 2k

This week 183 users made a total of 1563 posts in the MMA Tycoon Forum. The top poster this week was kurzemespr.

Did you know we now pay $100+$10 in game for each forum post you make, with a positive or neutral rating? We're looking to get more people involved in the forums, so come and join in the discussion!

Hi kurzemespr,

You made 217 posts in the forum this week.

15 of your posts received a positive rating.

178 of your posts received a neutral or no rating.

24 of your posts received a negative rating.

You have been awarded $2030 for your contribution to the forums. $100+$10 per post.

Thanks and keep up the posting!

Have to say Mike you suprised me this time great add. What do you think about it guys?

• Downvote 8

Hi Crisse,

You made 4 posts in the forum this week.

0 of your posts received a positive rating.

4 of your posts received a neutral or no rating.

0 of your posts received a negative rating.

You have been awarded $140 for your contribution to the forums. $100+$10 per post.

Im rich bitch!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just got message from Mike that I earned 2k

This week 183 users made a total of 1563 posts in the MMA Tycoon Forum. The top poster this week was kurzemespr.

Did you know we now pay $100+$10 in game for each forum post you make, with a positive or neutral rating? We're looking to get more people involved in the forums, so come and join in the discussion!

Hi kurzemespr,

You made 217 posts in the forum this week.

15 of your posts received a positive rating.

178 of your posts received a neutral or no rating.

24 of your posts received a negative rating.

You have been awarded $2030 for your contribution to the forums. $100+$10 per post.

Have to say Mike you suprised me this time great add. What do you think about it guys?

I love it. You can get rich on your own if you can avoid post that receive negative votes, and you can stop begging me for money.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Only 24 neg reps Kurze? I am proud of you

-------

Hi Beck,

You made 29 posts in the forum this week.

5 of your posts received a positive rating.

24 of your posts received a neutral or no rating.

0 of your posts received a negative rating.

------

I like the new feature, and it might actually bring in some new blood in the forum :) Looking forward to see how this goes

Only 24 neg reps Kurze? I am proud of you

Its more then -24 neg reps. I have 24posts that have reaceaved negative reps one or more of course :)

• Downvote 4

I think this new system is amazing. It's very similar to what I advertised to get people posting in my org's smack talk thread: I'll double their fighter's pay for their fights during April if they 'hype' them on the thread.

• Upvote 1

I think this new system is amazing. It's very similar to what I advertised to get people posting in my org's smack talk thread: I'll double their fighter's pay for their fights during April if they 'hype' them on the thread.

Thats actually against the rules.

• Downvote 2

Thats actually against the rules.

I disagree and hope that you're wrong. My system is more or less like the twitter bonuses of the UFC: Post some in character b.s. promoting your fight, get extra cash on fight day.

I disagree and hope that you're wrong. My system is more or less like the twitter bonuses of the UFC: Post some in character b.s. promoting your fight, get extra cash on fight day.

You can give money to anyone you want for any reason you want as long as you don't live with them and they aren't a multi.
  • Upvote 1