Mike, Can you change this

Today i recieved mail from the MMA tycoon team saying

You should probably take Scott Taylor off training, or he will not be at full energy for his next fight, eventhough he is in a QFC Org and can not train, i know why it has been sent becuase his energy is not yet %100 b

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Cheers man it doesnt really bother me its just why would they -1 a comment that isnt a stupid comment

Apparently the same reason that they would -2 a comment asking why. Weird shit, man.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That women in your avatar can get it.

Woman * and I wouldn't trust you alone in a room with a freshly baked pie.

On topic of removing things, how about removing sweeps from guard into mount. It's happened to my same fighter two fights in a row, and I can't recall one sweep IRL from guard (bottom) into mount.

Guard to mount sweeps are very basic BJJ and removing them would be silly and unrealistic. Moves such as the kimura/hip bump sweep are taught very early on and are very high percentage even in MMA. Of course you won't see it often in organizations such as the UFC/Price where most people are at a high level and have trained the move themselves many times... They may need rebalancing, but removing a basic move should be out of the question.

Guard to mount sweeps are very basic BJJ and removing them would be silly and unrealistic. Moves such as the kimura/hip bump sweep are taught very early on and are very high percentage even in MMA. Of course you won't see it often in organizations such as the UFC/Price where most people are at a high level and have trained the move themselves many times... They may need rebalancing, but removing a basic move should be out of the question.

Takedowns into mount got nerfed.