Matt Mitrione suspended from UFC (for transphobic (Fallon Fox) rant)

rac2

i'm quite sure none of that would happen, but i would expect an online threat from someone that's insecure and has to create a fake e-thug online persona to use such a tactic. youre compensating for something...what is it? tell us...open your heart. we're all here for you.

• Upvote 2

ahh backtracking now. probably the smartest thing for you to do in this situation.

dbz is pretty awesome but i dont own any posters actually. i dont think you could catch my mom in a triangle, especially if youre attending the brainsmasher school of grappling/dumbness.

• Upvote 1

ahh backtracking now. probably the smartest thing for you to do in this situation.

dbz is pretty awesome but i dont own any posters actually. i dont think you could catch my mom in a triangle, especially if youre attending the brainsmasher school of grappling/dumbness.

She would resist my triangle about as much as Chael Sonnen resist triangle chokes.

youre afraid of things you dont understand..it's ok. this is why you have so much hate in your heart. another staple of the "i'm a hard ass on the internet" type. thank you for your time.

You are pretty judgemental for someone complaining at everyone for not accepting that its OK for a person with an unfair advantage to fight structurally weaker people.

You've called people ignorant, rednecks, etc... but what do you truly know about gender re-assignment surgery? Do you know that no matter what you do, you cannot replicate how the female body works? Forget about not having the same parts (and thus an equal drain on the body as other women) - what about menstruation? This factors into fights. How about testosterone production? That can be stifled a bit, but not shut down and certainly not to the low levels a natural born woman would have.

The bottom line is that Fox has an unfair advantage. Period. End of story. It's not a fair fight the second he/she steps into the ring. And if people call Fox a he, or a she, or an it, who cares? Some people call Muhammad Ali what his parents named him: Cassius Clay. Doesn't matter what Ali wants, to some he'll always be Clay. And to some Fox will be a he. And to some Fox is a she. And to some, Fox is in-between a he and a she, and there's no pronoun for that. Scientifically speaking, "it" comes closer to either he or she.

So instead of lecturing everyone about how terrible they are for not buying into your crap, maybe you should do some research on the subject beforehand. I'm actually friends with someone who went through gender re-assignment, and watched the process firsthand. He can still grow a beard as a she. He still has hairy knuckles. He still has the upper-body advantage any man would. Changing his outside and only some of his inside to reflect how he feels does not make him a woman. And he knows that, and most of them know that. The change is mostly artificial, with touches of reality. That's not a level playing field, and you aren't this accepting person for rallying for Fox. You are a pretentious prick who was looking for a reason to call someone else ignorant.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Man I guess they don't call him meathead for nothing, lol. I actually agree with some of the things he said but the way he worded it was a little over the top. I highly doubt he will get a long suspension from the UFC though its probably just a formality to keep them from looking bad.

Yeah Mitrione went way too far with his rant. Looked like he intended to shock, but didnt realize the repercussions. Lesson learned. Looking beyond his over-the-top rant, to the actual message... he's right. If he had tried to be intelligent about it instead of edgy/funny, he wouldnt be suspended and this issue wouldnt have grown legs like it did.

You are pretty judgemental for someone complaining at everyone for not accepting that its OK for a person with an unfair advantage to fight structurally weaker people.

You've called people ignorant, rednecks, etc... but what do you truly know about gender re-assignment surgery? Do you know that no matter what you do, you cannot replicate how the female body works? Forget about not having the same parts (and thus an equal drain on the body as other women) - what about menstruation? This factors into fights. How about testosterone production? That can be stifled a bit, but not shut down and certainly not to the low levels a natural born woman would have.

The bottom line is that Fox has an unfair advantage. Period. End of story. It's not a fair fight the second he/she steps into the ring. And if people call Fox a he, or a she, or an it, who cares? Some people call Muhammad Ali what his parents named him: Cassius Clay. Doesn't matter what Ali wants, to some he'll always be Clay. And to some Fox will be a he. And to some Fox is a she. And to some, Fox is in-between a he and a she, and there's no pronoun for that. Scientifically speaking, "it" comes closer to either he or she.

So instead of lecturing everyone about how terrible they are for not buying into your crap, maybe you should do some research on the subject beforehand. I'm actually friends with someone who went through gender re-assignment, and watched the process firsthand. He can still grow a beard as a she. He still has hairy knuckles. He still has the upper-body advantage any man would. Changing his outside and only some of his inside to reflect how he feels does not make him a woman. And he knows that, and most of them know that. The change is mostly artificial, with touches of reality. That's not a level playing field, and you aren't this accepting person for rallying for Fox. You are a pretentious prick who was looking for a reason to call someone else ignorant.

i never said it was ok for fallon fox to fight women...i never took a stance on that issue. if you actually read the thread you would see that. i said there was definitely an argument that she shouldnt be allowed to fight other women. i disagreed with them agreeing with mitrione's offensive remarks towards her, i disagreed with continually calling her an "it" or a "freak," which has been said in this thread several times. the fact that you are saying we should call her "it" just shows you are also ignorant. hear that? ignorant. let me say it again for you incase you missed it...ignorant. a lot of people would be offended when called a freak or an it i think. it'd be no different than any other derogatory term, or any racial slur. people get offended by these things. i'm sure youre in some world where you say words shouldnt matter, but to a lot of people they do.

so no, youre a prick who didnt read the thread. you rambled at length for no reason.

you ignorant, pretentious prick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Good for you!

1.But why should you feeling icky about two consenting adults of the same gender kissing be normative for everyone else? You are of course entitled to your opinion, just as I am entitled to my opinion of thinking your opinion is silly.

Really though, why is it a major concern for you who other people stick their pecker in?

2. There's a big difference between accepting something and encouraging something. Come on now. Even so I'd definitely encourage homosexuals to be who they are instead of being unhappy pretending to be someone else.

3. Please, show research or evidence of homosexuality being "abnormal mental behavior". I can whip out like five dozen articles, videos and what have you of gay animals, so clearly it's not a deviancy or kink fostered by the human psyche.

4. I agree. If norwegian folklore taught me anything it's that the troll bursts if the sun shines on it, and the same goes for ignorant opinions.

5. Pedophiles prey on children. That has nothing to do with what consenting adults do.

1. It doesn't effect me who they fuck. And it doesn't bother me. But I do think 2 guys fucking is disgusting. Why the hell am I not allowed to express that opinion when asked or discussing the topic? That's the issue here. People attack someone because they say it turns their fucking stomach. Most people feel the same way even if they are accepting of Gays. But for some reason they are not allowed to say it. Fuck that. 2. Accepting it leads to encouraging it and you know it. If no one speaks out against it more people do it. Also "not being happy" is the biggest load of shit excuse I ever heard. There is a billion guys out there fucking fat bitches who would be "happier" to fuck hot skinny bitches. Just because they cant doesn't mean they are not happy or they some how are getting mistreated. That's called life. There is a lot of people who have certain desires who cant do them. Hell there is people who have the desire to kill people, run through the streets naked, etc. Not being able to do it isn't going to have a great effect of the happiness. Just because it makes them happier doesn't mean society should accept it. There is a lot of things that aren't acceptable that would make people happier. 3. I have seen birds commit suicide. Is that normal or are they fucked up? 4. Having an opinion on these issues have nothing to do with someone wanting to hurt someone's feelings or whether they are a good person. You are just trying to mix the two to push your opinion because you have no real basis for your argument. You have to resort to calling names. ........5...........You are a liar. That is not the definition of a Pedophile. A Pedophile is someone who is attraction sexually to children. Just like Gay's use as their argument. They have no choice who they are attracted to. Im not talking about a pedophile who has acted on their attraction. That would be a crime. So....Do you accept a person who says they are sexually attracted to children? Do you find that attraction disgusting? Is this not abnormal behavior either?

i'm quite sure none of that would happen, but i would expect an online threat from someone that's insecure and has to create a fake e-thug online persona to use such a tactic. youre compensating for something...what is it? tell us...open your heart. we're all here for you.

You have been trolling the forums and talking shit. What are you compensating for?

She would resist my triangle about as much as Chael Sonnen resist triangle chokes.

She would dive into your triangle like it was a bobbing for sausage contest. Hell you wouldn't even have to cross your legs into a triangle for her to choke! hahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i never said it was ok for fallon fox to fight women...i never took a stance on that issue. if you actually read the thread you would see that. i said there was definitely an argument that she shouldnt be allowed to fight other women. i disagreed with them agreeing with mitrione's offensive remarks towards her, i disagreed with continually calling her an "it" or a "freak," which has been said in this thread several times. the fact that you are saying we should call her "it" just shows you are also ignorant. hear that? ignorant. let me say it again for you incase you missed it...ignorant. a lot of people would be offended when called a freak or an it i think. it'd be no different than any other derogatory term, or any racial slur. people get offended by these things. i'm sure youre in some world where you say words shouldnt matter, but to a lot of people they do.

so no, youre a prick who didnt read the thread. you rambled at length for no reason.

you ignorant, pretentious prick.

Right. He/she is halfway between a man and a woman, with the natural chromosomes of a man and the syntethic hormones of a woman, and there's no pronoun for that.

And who repeats themselves online? And you are berating someone for trying to be an e-thug, and overcompensating for something?

El

Oh

El

• Downvote 1

Pedophiles should be put down just like a rabid dog.

I don't like them either. But the same "Open mindedness" that allows for all the other sick shit allows for this too. Its a very slippery slope when you start allowing this stuff then trying to convience society that no one is against it by shutting them up. Me not accepting gays doenst mean I have the problem. Is it really only a relatively recent man made law the only think that is keeping these "enlightened" individuals from giving pedophiles the same rights as gays today? That is very scary since laws can and always are changing. I would hate to think the only compass they have for what is right and wrong morally is what the law decides.

You have been trolling the forums and talking shit. What are you compensating for?

havent talked shit at all bro. if i'm trolling then what is it that youve been doing? youre an admitted obese redneck...if i just repeat what you admitted to, then it isnt trolling or talking shit.

• Upvote 1

havent talked shit at all bro. if i'm trolling then what is it that youve been doing? youre an admitted obese redneck...if i just repeat what you admitted to, then it isnt trolling or talking shit.

I don't go to threads and single anyone out and talk shit. I most of the tim just post my opinion on the topic. Sometimes people get butt hurt like you and take offense. Hardly what you do.

• Upvote 1

I don't go to threads and single anyone out and talk shit. I most of the tim just post my opinion on the topic. Sometimes people get butt hurt like you and take offense. Hardly what you do.

i'm doing exactly the same thing. it isnt my problem if youre an "assclown" who cant take a different opinion.

I don't like them either. But the same "Open mindedness" that allows for all the other sick shit allows for this too. Its a very slippery slope when you start allowing this stuff then trying to convience society that no one is against it by shutting them up. Me not accepting gays doenst mean I have the problem. Is it really only a relatively recent man made law the only think that is keeping these "enlightened" individuals from giving pedophiles the same rights as gays today? That is very scary since laws can and always are changing. I would hate to think the only compass they have for what is right and wrong morally is what the law decides.

Comparing pedophiles with gay rights, that's just silly man. However I would love if the U.S. and the world for that matter, would just send all pedophiles to the firing squad. Hell I honestly wouldn't object to them putting down any genetic off-spring connected to them (their children). It might sound fucked up to most, maybe that's my character flaw - we all have them - but the ends would justify the means in the long haul. But at the end of the day it's unnecessary cuz it'd ultimately fix nothing and create a shit ton more issues, but the extermination of pedophiles/child molesters/and violent rapist, is absolutely necessary... there goes at least a quarter of the population in Africa, maybe half. That should help that continent out tremendously.

To touch up on my first sentence before my rant above, I wouldn't want to sit in a booth with two dudes making out either, and would I find it disgusting? Absolutely. I'm sure a gay/lesbian person finds heterosexual sex disgusting too. That's natural for both parties. I find sex with fat chicks repulsive. That's just me though, I don't do fat chicks. However I have no issues with gays/lesbians or the gender, shape, or size an individual is sexually attracted to. As long as it isn't an animal or child, you're good to go. If you're a man and you're sexually attracted to men, that's your genetics, that's cool. As long as it wasn't in a disrespectful way, I wouldn't be offended if a gay dude hit on me. I've hit on plenty of lesbians (if you're going to try and pick up lesbians, use your girlfriend as bait). There's obviously a line you just don't cross, as long as they respect that, I have no issues with them.

Edited by CKeppelrun

You have been trained to think the two cant be compared. But besides one of their actions being illegal. They are pretty much the same. Both are sexually preferences beyond their control. I don't understand why people can speak freely against one and not the other and why people who support one do not support the other based on their same principals. I think fat chicks are disgusting too. I can say that and so can you and no one says shit about it. You say it about gays and all hell breaks lose and you are attacked. I would just like the "attackers" to explain how they pick and choose what sexual preference they accept and why. When they are hypocrites who are making others out to be the bad guys.

You have been trained to think the two cant be compared. But besides one of their actions being illegal. They are pretty much the same. Both are sexually preferences beyond their control. I don't understand why people can speak freely against one and not the other and why people who support one do not support the other based on their same principals. I think fat chicks are disgusting too. I can say that and so can you and no one says shit about it. You say it about gays and all hell breaks lose and you are attacked. I would just like the "attackers" to explain how they pick and choose what sexual preference they accept and why. When they are hypocrites who are making others out to be the bad guys.

No, I haven't been trained to think that way, and comparing them is fucking ridiculous. My perspective on people and the world has come from years and years of self education. The only thing I agree with is that both are sexual preferences beyond their control. The only difference is that the ones sexually attracted to children should be put down like a dog with rabies - especially if they act on these instincts/attractions/desires. They're genetically flawed. While you could make the same case for men who aren't attracted to women and women who aren't attracted to men (due to the laws of nature/genetics requiring men/women to reproduce with one another) - they don't do any psychological or physical damage to innocent people and ruin lives. How do you feel about girl on girl action?

And how do you feel about Tank Abbott?

@ 9:00

Tank admits he's gay.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/9/20/1573403/community-interview-ufc-legend

Frank Shamrock

It was a really weird situation but not as weird as the one in Buffalo, New York. I was there with my then girlfriend Tiffany. Now as then she was very hot. Tank was hanging out at the bar there and wraps his arm around my shoulder. He said 'Hey cowboy, if she doesn't get down tonight, I'll take you home and suck your dick.

No, I haven't been trained to think that way, and comparing them is fucking ridiculous. My perspective on people and the world has come from years and years of self education. The only thing I agree with is that both are sexual preferences beyond their control. The only difference is that the ones sexually attracted to children should be put down like a dog with rabies - especially if they act on these instincts/attractions/desires. They're genetically flawed. While you could make the same case for men who aren't attracted to women and women who aren't attracted to men (due to the laws of nature/genetics requiring men/women to reproduce with one another) - they don't do any psychological or physical damage to innocent people and ruin lives. How do you feel about girl on girl action?

@ 9:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78LWj8p4zNY

Tank admits he's gay.

http://www.bloodyelb...view-ufc-legend

Frank Shamrock

http://mmanytt.se/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/tank-abbott.jpg

Thats possible.

@ 9:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78LWj8p4zNY

Tank admits he's gay.

http://www.bloodyelb...view-ufc-legend

Frank Shamrock

Its called sarcasm ever heard of it? Tank is always acting crazy when drunk and trying to start shit. You almost never see much of Tanks personal life because he keeps to himself. But from everything I have seen. He has always had a girl friend. Recent videos of him show his girl friends sitting off to the side of the camera. Him and Big John McCarty almost got into it because BJM's wife said something to Tanks GF and Tank cussed her out. In his book all he talks about is being with girls. One being his roommates ex GF which he felt bad about seeing behind his back. Yet nothing to suggest he is gay except his jokes. Either way it wouldn't matter to me. I would still be against it and think it is disgusting. I dotn idolize athletes like you fan boys do.