Matt Mitrione suspended from UFC (for transphobic (Fallon Fox) rant)

rac2

You can't regulate thinking. That being said, one is thinking about how much they enjoy raping the helpless while the other is thinking about getting wit consenting adults. They are still not comparable.

Consenting adult is decided by relatively recent man made laws that can and do change. Hardly something to base a moral argument on. Also in the past the age of sent was MUCH lower and im sure at one point didn't exist at all.

"While the age of consent is now set between 16 and 18 in all U.S. states, the age of consent has widely varied across the country in the past. In 1880, the age of consent was 10 in most states but ranged from 7 in Delaware to 12 across nine states and the District of Columbia"

Talk to any psychologist or if you want to dig deeper anyone who has ever studied brain washing tactics if 10 is an age where someone is mentally mature enough to be considered a consenting adult. Hell, just watch Jesus Camp. I've seen those 1st hand down in Texas and can vouch for the authenticity of what was in that film.

To be clear I see no issue with a 19 year old and a 17 year old liking each other. Even if 18 is the legal age. They are practically the same age. Even if an older person and a 17 year old got together it doesn't bother me nearly as much though I might not enjoy the idea. But, Pedo's go for the ones that haven't even hit puberty. 4 and 5 year olds. Sometimes up to 10 and 12 if they don't have pubic hair or a period yet. They go for the obvious children.

Maturity isn't something that strictly follows age. There are 10 year olds who have the maturity of an average 18 year old and adults well over 18 who have a lower level of maturity than an average 10 year old. The truth is there is no right or wrong. Just a preference of people that is gradually different. If you draw the line at 12. How can the different between normal and a sicko be 1 day or 1 year? The same if that age is 18. Like you said 17 isn't a big deal at all. I agree with that. But I have seen specific cases where I felt the same for 15 and 16 year olds who were in unusual situation by todays standard. But in the endone is just a hair worse than the other. Society draws a line at where it is willing to accept and not everyone agrees with it at first. Over time people come to accept it. Just as society has with other sexual issues. A line is drawn at what it accepts. The ladder in recent years has been under constant attack and society is redrawing it line of acceptability. I feel both issues are the same in many ways. I think the only reason gays have made so much more progress to getting the line moved is they have a singular voice. It sounds silly but we don't test testosterone to put a limit on how gay you can be. To clarify. We break people down to male and female. But as we know there is really a wide spectrum for both and a large grey area. But they are all joined in one voice. Not the same for Pedo's. Someone who likes 16 year olds may not agree with someone who likes 12 year olds. So they are broken into a dozen different groups and don't have a single voice and the general public is broken as well into those groups. They might accept one or 2 groups but are put off by the other groups. So really what we call acceptable is decided by a minority group of enough size to make enough noise. Not based on any right or wrong. I hope the day never comes where people are convinced to give in to these groups. Im not trying to bash gays or support pedo's. Im just saying both are preference as is what society chooses to accept. That is out preference also that we can change at anytime. None of it is based on any logic. I mean there is arguments to be made and excuses and reasons people have. But none of them are the foundation to their support. If it was it wouldn't have taken so long to gain acceptance.

Nice try Manny. Calling Pedos not a sexual preference just so you can say they are disgusting just so you don't feel like a Hypocrite. If you some how don't think there preference comes about for the same reasons gays preference comes about. You are a fucking moron. In fact I know you know better. You are just avoiding saying the truth just like most people do because they would have to reevaluate their position on one of the two groups. I know you don't want to be Pro Pedophile no more than I do. You also don't want to be anti Gay because its not the cool think to do this day and age. especially after you have called everyone close minded among other names for that same view. Yeah best you tell yourself they are not the same if it helps you live with yourself.

You are the dumbest person I've ever had the misfortune of discussing something with. You're just throwing shit at the wall to see if something sticks right now.

You also make a ton of baseless assumptions on my reasons for having different opinions than you. Keep digging, you moron.

Please, do tell me, what is the "truth"? Can you whip up some valid research that proves homosexuality is "not natural"?

IMO its wrong because it isn't natural. That said I am fine with what ever someones choice is. I just don't believe anyone who doesn't like it or says something against should be attacked or forced to hide their feelings while everyone who supports it can openly express theirs. How would you feel if everyone who is a pedo or supports pedo could openly say how great it is and how they are victims and bla bla bla at every turn. Yet everyone was scared to express their opinion against it. Sending the message to everyone that "hell it must be OK because everyone seems to support it". Its more of a issue of special intrest groups and their supporters trying to hide the real consensus on the issue. If I think it is disgusting. How does that effect whether they can be gay? Why do I have to shut up? Why do they make it an issue? Because they want to force people to agree and hide the facts most people do not support it. Take a look at the media and hell even the internet. You would think 90% of people are "cool" with it. It is not the case. Not even close. Why is that? Because when one side speaks they are attacked. They don't want to be attacked over their lifestyle but theya ttack people over their opinion on the issue. Double standard. There is nothing logical about accepting gays and not accepting Pedos. I just want gay supports to admit they have no sound reasoning and they just draw the line in a different place than others do for example. Instead they act like they are more enlightened than others for accepting it. They are full of shit imo.

Seeing as you clearly have a hard time reading I'll try with bigger letters. That generally works with 5-year-olds.

Newsflash: Nobody is trying to make you "shut up" because your opinion is different than theirs.

Consenting adult is decided by relatively recent man made laws that can and do change. Hardly something to base a moral argument on. Also in the past the age of sent was MUCH lower and im sure at one point didn't exist at all.

Are you really gonna ride this train? Okay then, how do you feel about a grown man raping a woman?

Maturity isn't something that strictly follows age.

Yep.

There are 10 year olds who have the maturity of an average 18 year old

Nope.

and adults well over 18 who have a lower level of maturity than an average 10 year old.

This is called having a mental disability.

The truth is there is no right or wrong.

lol moral relativism can eat a dick.

How can the different between normal and a sicko be 1 day or 1 year?

Because we have to draw the line _somewhere_. I don't know about the fantasy world you live in, but the law isn't as black and white as you seem to think it is. Common sense and reasoning is a huge part of most civilized countries' legal systems.

It sounds silly but we don't test testosterone to put a limit on how gay you can be. To clarify. We break people down to male and female. But as we know there is really a wide spectrum for both and a large grey area.

Okay so now sexuality is intricately tied to testostorone levels. Please show us scientific research that backs your claim up.

Im not trying to bash gays

And yet you literally compare them to pedophiles without any scientific back-up except baseless conjecture and the opinion of your own, child-like mind.

http://ajp.psychiatr...rticleID=173441

http://www.britannic...8575/pedophilia

• Upvote 1

You are the dumbest person I've ever had the misfortune of discussing something with. You're just throwing shit at the wall to see if something sticks right now.

You also make a ton of baseless assumptions on my reasons for having different opinions than you. Keep digging, you moron.

Please, do tell me, what is the "truth"? Can you whip up some valid research that proves homosexuality is "not natural"?

Seeing as you clearly have a hard time reading I'll try with bigger letters. That generally works with 5-year-olds.

Newsflash: Nobody is trying to make you "shut up" because your opinion is different than theirs.

Are you really gonna ride this train? Okay then, how do you feel about a grown man raping a woman?

Yep.

Nope.

This is called having a mental disability.

lol moral relativism can eat a dick.

Because we have to draw the line _somewhere_. I don't know about the fantasy world you live in, but the law isn't as black and white as you seem to think it is. Common sense and reasoning is a huge part of most civilized countries' legal systems.

Okay so now sexuality is intricately tied to testostorone levels. Please show us scientific research that backs your claim up.

And yet you literally compare them to pedophiles without any scientific back-up except baseless conjecture and the opinion of your own, child-like mind.

http://ajp.psychiatr...rticleID=173441

http://www.britannic...8575/pedophilia

Way to dance around and cherry pick what you think you can explain. Being a man or woman is related to testosterone. Not all men have the same test levels. Either way that's isn't the point I was talking about. If you cant discuss the issue then fuck off and quit trying. I notice you had nothing to say about the past age of consent in this country. Face it you will accept any bullshit someone tells you to accept. You are ONLY against Pedos because you have been told to. I think that is pretty pathetic. People like you are why Pedo's will one days have the same rights as Gays.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This whole things just weird to me, I didn't even know about Fox Fallon until I read the news about what Mitrione said. Do I agree with the suspension? No, if I were Dana I would have made Mitrione apologize...maybe. But then again, Mitrione could have worded what he said better, or knowing that Dana would be pissed..not say anything at all about Fox Fallon.

Way to dance around and cherry pick what you think you can explain. Being a man or woman is related to testosterone. Not all men have the same test levels. Either way that's isn't the point I was talking about. If you cant discuss the issue then fuck off and quit trying. I notice you had nothing to say about the past age of consent in this country. Face it you will accept any bullshit someone tells you to accept. You are ONLY against Pedos because you have been told to. I think that is pretty pathetic. People like you are why Pedo's will one days have the same rights as Gays.

You are a colossal retard. Enjoy living in your little bubble.

• Upvote 2

dont call him adorable bro....he's insecure about his sexuality and will take it the wrong way.

oh and btw...there's no use of presenting scientific evidence to brainsmasher. it's irrelevant because science is just the devils work.

• Upvote 1

fman... ckep has great write ups and what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? ckep makes a valid point in a very good question and then you reply with a personal attack... just saying.

Lol at scientific evidence. He tried to claim gay is natural because he seen gay animals. Real Scientific! Maybe he is right. I saw a dog hump a guys leg. I guess there is two conclusions I can draw scientifically from this. 1. Sex between man and animals is natural. 2. Dogs, like Gays, are animals who are horny and can't control themselfs and will fuck anything. According to Manny this is Scientific.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Lol at scientific evidence. He tried to claim gay is natural because he seen gay animals. Real Scientific! Maybe he is right. I saw a dog hump a guys leg. I guess there is two conclusions I can draw scientifically from this. 1. Sex between man and animals is natural. 2. Dogs, like Gays, are animals who are horny and can't control themselfs and will fuck anything. According to Manny this is Scientific.

Homosexuality is natural because it occurs in nature. That's the very definition of 'natural'.

The leg humping thing is a strawman argument and there's no use even wasting time to discuss that.

• Upvote 3

Homosexuality is natural because it occurs in nature. That's the very definition of 'natural'.

The leg humping thing is a strawman argument and there's no use even wasting time to discuss that.

What about adult animals humping young animals? That is in nature also but im sure you will call that strawman argument as well because it shits on your bullshit excuses and exposes you as a hypocrite and a bigot.

• Downvote 1

Honestly people would love the whole sport to stay pure and for people to say what they want but as MMA/UFC starts to get more and more mainstream there will need to be more tightly controlled areas, seeing how they recently put our their Code of Conduct they are trying to make themselves seem less "barbaric" and more socialized. Just like when the niners CB called our homosexuals he was blasted all over, so again it's all about trying to be more accepted by all media and grow as a sport/company which has its downfalls. (Now that was a long one)

What about adult animals humping young animals? That is in nature also but im sure you will call that strawman argument as well because it shits on your bullshit excuses and exposes you as a hypocrite and a bigot.

:suicide_anim:

I could spend more time explaining to you why you're stupid, but seeing as you either don't read my posts or don't get what I'm saying I'll go outside instead.

I'll give you a hint. It's about consent. Lions eating their young is 'natural' as well, but it obviously wouldn't translate into human interactions now would it.

:suicide_anim:

I could spend more time explaining to you why you're stupid, but seeing as you either don't read my posts or don't get what I'm saying I'll go outside instead.

I'll give you a hint. It's about consent. Lions eating their young is 'natural' as well, but it obviously wouldn't translate into human interactions now would it.

I have said from the start and many times that a Pedo doesn't have to be someone who has molested anyone. You keep trying to use that as a scape goat. Are you going to treat pedophiles as equals to gays? Or are you going to be a hypocrite and condemn Pedos while supporting Gays? All the stuff you say about Pedos was said about Gays 20+ years ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I have said from the start and many times that a Pedo doesn't have to be someone who has molested anyone. You keep trying to use that as a scape goat. Are you going to treat pedophiles as equals to gays? Or are you going to be a hypocrite and condemn Pedos while supporting Gays? All the stuff you say about Pedos was said about Gays 20+ years ago.

Who in their right mind gave that post a +1? you guys must be crazy haha. You can't compare pedos and gays, like the rest of the guys in here told you the difference is consent. It's none of your business if two adults want to have sex no matter what gender they are but children are children and if you don't understand that i seriously don't get what is wrong with you. Also i don't want to hear anymore of your "everyone is always trying to make me change my opinion" shit. No one gives a shit about your opinion we just can't believe how stupid you are.

EDIT* And for your last post the difference is in another 20 years pedos wont be accepted and never will be.....

this is one fucked up convo... did someone actually make the argument that of animals do it that we should do it?

Nope. That was simply shutting down talk of homosexuality being "unnatural".

Read a book every now and then, sir.

isn't the definition of "natural" dependent on the context or subject. what's natural for animals or insects is not the same as what's natural for humans. or??