Matt Mitrione suspended from UFC (for transphobic (Fallon Fox) rant)

rac2

Your an idiot. What is the name on the account? Sherwood sounds a lot like Sherdog. That's the owner of Sherdog.com

When calling somebody an idiot, you should spell you're correctly.

So... is it safe to assume from your die-hard Tank Abbott enthusiasm that when you were the only fan at his autograph signing, he offered you a BJ, and it was the best BJ you've ever had?

1. It doesn't effect me who they fuck. And it doesn't bother me. But I do think 2 guys fucking is disgusting. Why the hell am I not allowed to express that opinion when asked or discussing the topic? That's the issue here. People attack someone because they say it turns their fucking stomach. Most people feel the same way even if they are accepting of Gays. But for some reason they are not allowed to say it. Fuck that.

Do you even read what I'm saying?

2. Accepting it leads to encouraging it and you know it. If no one speaks out against it more people do it. Also "not being happy" is the biggest load of shit excuse I ever heard. There is a billion guys out there fucking fat bitches who would be "happier" to fuck hot skinny bitches. Just because they cant doesn't mean they are not happy or they some how are getting mistreated. That's called life. There is a lot of people who have certain desires who cant do them. Hell there is people who have the desire to kill people, run through the streets naked, etc. Not being able to do it isn't going to have a great effect of the happiness. Just because it makes them happier doesn't mean society should accept it. There is a lot of things that aren't acceptable that would make people happier.

More people do it because less oppression leads to them being able to be who they are without being at risk. Come on now.

I fail to see how your "fat bitches skinny bitches" tirade has any relevance to the subject at hand.

Are you seriously comparing what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home to murder and exposing themselves in public?

3. I have seen birds commit suicide. Is that normal or are they fucked up?

Do you think the birds actively pursue suicide as some sort of conscious decision? Do you think hedgehogs run across the freeway and get flattened by semi trailers because the hedgehog stock market crashed?

4. Having an opinion on these issues have nothing to do with someone wanting to hurt someone's feelings or whether they are a good person. You are just trying to mix the two to push your opinion because you have no real basis for your argument. You have to resort to calling names.

You say I resort to name-calling because I have no "real basis for my argument", and you you're calling me a liar right below it while spouting incomprehensible nonsense and childish observations like some kind of idiot quote dispenser.

When did I ever mix "having an opinion on these issues" with being a dick? I even said I agreed with your right to have an opinion several times. Do you even read anything people respond to you?

........5...........You are a liar. That is not the definition of a Pedophile. A Pedophile is someone who is attraction sexually to children. Just like Gay's use as their argument. They have no choice who they are attracted to. Im not talking about a pedophile who has acted on their attraction. That would be a crime. So....Do you accept a person who says they are sexually attracted to children? Do you find that attraction disgusting? Is this not abnormal behavior either?

Oh yeah I'm a "liar" because you don't agree with my definition of the word "pedophile": I'll give you that your definition is correct and mine is wrong, seeing as not all pedophiles are predators.

Even if we do agree that both pedophilia and homosexuality are sexual inclinations we're born with, that can't possibly lead to reproduction in themselves, there's a huge difference in who you're sexually attracted to. I've harped on and on about consenting adults and their freedom to do whatever they want as long as they don't hurt anyone, which obviously doesn't apply to people having sex with children seeing as they're 1) not "adults" and 2) studies and experience shows that adults having sex with children, "consentual" (quotation marks here because children can't make educated decisions when it comes to these things as per the law and the consensus in the field of developmental psychology) or otherwise, very often leads to mental trauma.

However, seeing as pedophilia is seen as a psychriatic disorder and not a sexual kink/orientation, this doesn't really apply. Pedophiles are suffering from a serious medical condition and need help.

I'm not going to elaborate any more on this because if you don't see the difference between two consenting adults having sex and an adult sexualizing a child I don't know what to tell you.

I would find the attraction disgusting, yes, but for reasons listed above. I find zoophilia and necrophilia sickening as well, and both those things are closer to pedophilia than homosexuality ever will be.

Comparing pedophiles with gay rights, that's just silly man. However I would love if the U.S. and the world for that matter, would just send all pedophiles to the firing squad.

We've gone back and forth on this before, so you know my stance on this. Pedophiles are sick and need medical help, not to be put down like a mad dog.

Hell I honestly wouldn't object to them putting down any genetic off-spring connected to them (their children). It might sound fucked up to most, maybe that's my character flaw - we all have them - but the ends would justify the means in the long haul.

Why on Earth would you want to systematically murder innocent children for something they might possibly end up doing some day?

But at the end of the day it's unnecessary cuz it'd ultimately fix nothing and create a shit ton more issues, but the extermination of pedophiles/child molesters/and violent rapist, is absolutely necessary... there goes at least a quarter of the population in Africa, maybe half. That should help that continent out tremendously.

Are the problems in Africa caused by their infrastructure being down the shitter, borders drawn by European colonists with a ruler in the 19th century, the ensuing civil wars and mayhem, or because of some kind of "pedo rapist gene"? Think about what you're implying here.

To touch up on my first sentence before my rant above, I wouldn't want to sit in a booth with two dudes making out either, and would I find it disgusting? Absolutely. I'm sure a gay/lesbian person finds heterosexual sex disgusting too. That's natural for both parties. I find sex with fat chicks repulsive. That's just me though, I don't do fat chicks. However I have no issues with gays/lesbians or the gender, shape, or size an individual is sexually attracted to. As long as it isn't an animal or child, you're good to go. If you're a man and you're sexually attracted to men, that's your genetics, that's cool. As long as it wasn't in a disrespectful way, I wouldn't be offended if a gay dude hit on me. I've hit on plenty of lesbians (if you're going to try and pick up lesbians, use your girlfriend as bait). There's obviously a line you just don't cross, as long as they respect that, I have no issues with them.

See, BrainSmasher, this is a perfectly fine stance to have on homosexuality in my book. Please start reading my posts if you're going to discuss my opinions with me.

• Upvote 1

Hell I honestly wouldn't object to them putting down any genetic off-spring connected to them (their children). It might sound fucked up to most, maybe that's my character flaw - we all have them - but the ends would justify the means in the long haul.

Wow, just wow,,

To elaborate,,,,, in your book it horrible to rape some innocent children, but a fantastic idea to KILL OTHER INNOCENT CHILDREN?????????? :sad01_anim:

Do you seriously not realize how idiotic you sound saying that..... :arrowhead:

• Upvote 1

Its called sarcasm ever heard of it? Tank is always acting crazy when drunk and trying to start shit. You almost never see much of Tanks personal life because he keeps to himself. But from everything I have seen. He has always had a girl friend. Recent videos of him show his girl friends sitting off to the side of the camera. Him and Big John McCarty almost got into it because BJM's wife said something to Tanks GF and Tank cussed her out. In his book all he talks about is being with girls. One being his roommates ex GF which he felt bad about seeing behind his back. Yet nothing to suggest he is gay except his jokes. Either way it wouldn't matter to me. I would still be against it and think it is disgusting. I dotn idolize athletes like you fan boys do.

you don't idolize athletes... but you just wrote another essay to prove how tank isn't gay.... ok bro.

• Upvote 1

However, seeing as pedophilia is seen as a psychriatic disorder and not a sexual kink/orientation, this doesn't really apply. Pedophiles are suffering from a serious medical condition and need help.

If a dog bites somebody random due to a misinterpretation in a human encounter or based off his instinctual reactions, the majority of people want that dog put down. If you have that pedophile "disorder" and you react on it - in any way, shape, or form. You deserve to be put down.

I would find the attraction disgusting, yes, but for reasons listed above. I find zoophilia and necrophilia sickening as well, and both those things are closer to pedophilia than homosexuality ever will be.

I also think people suffering from zoophilia and necrophiliacs should be put down with pedophiles and violent rapist too.

We've gone back and forth on this before, so you know my stance on this. Pedophiles are sick and need medical help, not to be put down like a mad dog.

I respect your opinion, but I disagree with it. Put the fuckers down. No questions asked.

Why on Earth would you want to systematically murder innocent children for something they might possibly end up doing some day?

I'll explain this at the bottom.

Are the problems in Africa caused by their infrastructure being down the shitter, borders drawn by European colonists with a ruler in the 19th century, the ensuing civil wars and mayhem, or because of some kind of "pedo rapist gene"? Think about what you're implying here.

I know how it sounds, but statistics indicate that 80% of women in Africa are raped. Rape runs rampant on that continent. That's a fact. Lesbians get gang raped on a systematic and regular basis. I've seen a handful of documentaries and their situation over there is drastic. Eliminating every violent rapist or pedophile in that country would prolly eliminate 25% of the population. For a country that's suffering from starvation, poverty, the less people there, the better.. and safer.

Wow, just wow,,

To elaborate,,,,, in your book it horrible to rape some innocent children, but a fantastic idea to KILL OTHER INNOCENT CHILDREN?????????? :sad01_anim:

Do you seriously not realize how idiotic you sound saying that..... :arrowhead:

I don't think it's a fantastic idea at all. What I said was that I wouldn't object to it. How we (america) handles it now isn't working effectively at all.

I honestly wouldn't object to them putting down any genetic off-spring connected to them (their children)

While that wouldn't be my approach - I would just send the culprit to the firing squad. That fear of harm to their family might be enough to make a lot people like Jerry Sandusky seek out help before fucking little boys in Penn State's showers. The problem is that in America the consequences for being a pedophile are often minimal unless you're a repeat offender, based from case to case. You can fondle children, and as long as you don't hurt them, you'll get 5 years probation. No jail time. If we hung pedophiles by their testicles from street lights, or crucified them, you might motivate a lot of them to seek help before ultimately succumbing to their disturbing temptations.

To understand my views, you'd have to understand my perspective of this world. We're over populated and we're multiplying. How many lifetimes will our genocidal species survive? We're the only species on this planet that I can think of that has pushed other species/living organisms to extinction. Sure, most of us will prolly have no issues making it through our life cycle. But what happens in the future? We're the earth's most dangerous parasite, and the more we grow, the more we destroy, and our extinction, reduction, or elimination of existence in the first place, would be the best thing for this planet.

I place myself in a lot of hypothetical and unrealistic scenarios. If I was given the option, and got to pick n' choose who lived and died, I would eradicate 75% of the world population. Of course if there was a more peaceful alternative like sending them to another planet, or moving the people I'd let live to a better planet, I would choose that route. Completely hypothetical. I'm not campaigning that we should start slaughtering people's kids cuz their parent was a pedophile, nor do I think it's politically or morally correct.

you pretty much lost all relevance in this conversation when you decided you would like to try and do your best hitler impression. i'm happy you went on that rant...makes me feel better about calling you ignorant earlier on. you pretty much solidified that i was probably right. thank you, bro.

i'm worried about certain people multiplying too. youre worried about overpopulation...you should take a long look at yourself when considering who needs to go. i dont want you creating offsprings.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't think it's a fantastic idea at all. What I said was that I wouldn't object to it. How we (america) handles it now isn't working effectively at all.

You would obviously have to take the child victims of Pedos and exterminate them too.

A lot of them turn into molesters them selves later in life.....

Do you seriously not see how ignorant this despicable "view" is?

Some of the loudest homophobes, with the harshest views, are closet gays themselves...............

It only just appears to others when they can't hide it any longer and get busted..

I had no idea you were in favor of eugenics prior to this discussion, but it disgusts me immensly..

• Upvote 1

Some of the loudest homophobes, with the harshest views, are closet gays themselves...............

It only just appears to others when they can't hide it any longer and get busted..

I seriouly dont think that the rates that homophobe are gay if higher than just heterosexual. Of course there are people like that but now why that the rates a higher then normal and that they do it just to hide their sexuality.

You would obviously have to take the child victims of Pedos and exterminate them too.

A lot of them turn into molesters them selves later in life.....

Do you seriously not see how ignorant this despicable "view" is?

I had no idea you were in favor of eugenics prior to this discussion, but it disgusts me immensly..

I have no control over how any government deals with anybody. If I controlled the world would I try to kill off 75% of the population? Absolutely not.

A happy ending and peaceful solution would be ideal.

I place myself in a lot of hypothetical and unrealistic scenarios. If I was given the option, and got to pick n' choose who lived and died, I would eradicate 75% of the world population. Of course if there was a more peaceful alternative like sending them to another planet, or moving the people I'd let live to a better planet, I would choose that route. Completely hypothetical. I'm not campaigning that we should start slaughtering people's kids cuz their parent was a pedophile, nor do I think it's politically or morally correct.

Could you kill off 75% of the population to save the world? I could, and would, if I had to. I underline the above, because I wouldn't be willing to pull the plug on 75% of the population if there were potentially slave owners, sex traffickers, child molesters, jihadist, that were going to survive. If I could eliminate all those types of people, and millions of innocents had to go... they'd go down for the greater good. I would be more than willing to add myself to that very last slot of people that had the plug pulled. Now if this required a brutal method of death, like being hacked with a machete, I couldn't do it (exception of people that make the list of intolerable things below) or have it done. Now if we're being honest here, the ONLY hypothetical scenario that would involve me having the option of pulling the plug on 75% of the population would be an omnipotent power, like a God, or an invading alien force lol... both so crazy and outlandish, that the whole hypothetical scenario is completely unrealistic and would never happen. So it's not even worth breaking a sweat over. The whole scenario is hypothetical.

Wanting to see pedophiles wiped off this planet has nothing to do with homophobia. I have no issues with homosexuals at all. None. I know people that have been molested and I've seen how it ruins their lives. There's a pattern, which usually involves heavy drugs. It fucks people up, and most of the time it completely destroys any mental stability they'll ever have. If somebody is willing to sabotage a child's life in this manner, they don't deserve to live and breath this planets oxygen. Eliminating them essentially makes this world a safer place.

The problem with this perspective is that you have some people who put human life on the highest pedestal no matter what you do. They're willing to slaughter 1000's of animals for the betterment of their lifestyle, but when it comes to putting down one shitty miserable human being, they're screaming bloody murder and preaching about how wrong it is. I think that's just fucking stupid, personally. I'm not one of those people. Realistically speaking, the human existence to this planet has become nothing more than a destructive parasite like a plague of locusts. I don't value a humans life anymore than I do a dogs, cats, lizards, or a fish. It'd be easier for me to shoot a human being, than shoot a dog or a lizard. I'm hesitant to step on an ant. I don't like cockroaches and will step on them or smash them with a shoe, with no remorse. I hate pedophiles, violent rapist, child molesters, sex traffickers, serial killers (if a "serial killer" was taking out pedophiles I would support them), and people that torture animals... all of them should be put down.

That guy deserved every bit of it, and that's how those type of people should be dealt with. Why waste your time through a legal system? Put them down, throw them in a ditch. Let the earth consume them.

Remember, all of this was a hypothetical scenario. I also put myself in hypothetical scenarios of a zombie apocalypse, a giant tidal wave coming to wipe out Florida, terrorist on a plane, being stranded on an island with a dozen castaways... the list is endless. My actions in one of these scenarios, are purely survival. If I was on an island with friends, we're starving, and they died, I would eat them (cook them hopefully) before starving to death. Does this mean I want to be a cannibal and eat people? No. Purely hypothetical, what-if, scenarios.

You actually think you have "got" something there.... Sad :sad01_anim:

If you could get into detail about what's wrong with my view, what you would do instead, how you view it, than maybe we can have an intelligent debate about it and see our difference of opinions, and where they stimulate from.

We're from two different parts of the world, two totally different environments, so we have two completely different perspectives. I don't see any issue with my hypothetical perspectives. As the same it appears with PBR - we hate/dislike the majority of people (assumption on PBR's stance, since he would do it for sport and I'd only do it if absolutely necessary). We see more bad than good. I'm not sure if you pay attention to the news or not, or all the fucked up shit people do to each other, but the world isn't becoming a better place. Every day it gradually gets worse. It would be one thing if humans were the only living organism we affected, but there's countless of others that are on the verge of extinction or already extinct because of our lousy existence.

Personally I'm disturbed to an extent, when somebody can't put a bullet in the back of the head of a child molester, or somebody who sticks a cat in a microwave... I don't care if you were 14 years old, I'd have no issue putting you down if you just cooked a cat in the microwave for the hell of it, or dragged your dog by a rope from the bumper of your truck. People are different. Certain things you find tolerable or curable, I find intolerable... and vice versa. At the end of the day, I feel like you value human life more than I do, and you have an optimistic view on human life... where I have a pessimistic view.

Death penalty to Pedo's = more dead children = noone to tell = etc..

Most pedos are family members to their victim, no drugs involved most of the time, often booze though.

Most ects are not discovered until several years later, often decades later.

Now, while I would probably kill the individual if I caught him in the "act", but that isn't the same thing as seriously thinking extermination is a solution to anything other than someones personal goals.

+/- 10 of the world population is gay,, many think they should be exterminated,, a certain percent of the population are handicapped, some thinik they should be eradicated.... a small part of the population have red hair,, some don't like that genetic disorder....... lets wipe out anything that doesn't fit our own picture of the world... better yet,, lets kill those who want to kill others.... justifyable or not

No Chris,, that's not a good idea, and i'm sure you see that when thinking about it.

I don't have time, nor interest, to go into a heavy discussion about this matter, but other than the fact we agree that pedofilic acts are disgussting and condemn the perpetrator, our views are very far apart.

Once, many thought the same about the mentally ill and physically handicapped people.

Its called Eugenics.

Death penalty to Pedo's = more dead children = noone to tell = etc..

Most pedos are family members to their victim, no drugs involved most of the time, often booze though.

Most ects are not discovered until several years later, often decades later.

Now, while I would probably kill the individual if I caught him in the "act", but that isn't the same thing as seriously thinking extermination is a solution to anything other than someones personal goals.

+/- 10 of the world population is gay,, many think they should be exterminated,, a certain percent of the population are handicapped, some thinik they should be eradicated.... a small part of the population have red hair,, some don't like that genetic disorder....... lets wipe out anything that doesn't fit our own picture of the world... better yet,, lets kill those who want to kill others.... justifyable or not

No Chris,, that's not a good idea, and i'm sure you see that when thinking about it.

I don't have time, nor interest, to go into a heavy discussion about this matter, but other than the fact we agree that pedofilic acts are disgussting and condemn the perpetrator, our views are very far apart.

Once, many thought the same about the mentally ill and physically handicapped people.

Its called Eugenics.

I'll agree to disagree. I don't see any problems with a pedophiles death at any point in time. There's a reason why they rarely survived in prison or jail (before they started segregating sex offenders for their protection) because they are some of the lowest of the low, bottom of the barrel, pieces of shit on this planet, not worthy of breathing earth's oxygen. The difference between pedophiles and everything else you listed - pedophiles have victims... every, single, time.

Nice try Manny. Calling Pedos not a sexual preference just so you can say they are disgusting just so you don't feel like a Hypocrite. If you some how don't think there preference comes about for the same reasons gays preference comes about. You are a fucking moron. In fact I know you know better. You are just avoiding saying the truth just like most people do because they would have to reevaluate their position on one of the two groups. I know you don't want to be Pro Pedophile no more than I do. You also don't want to be anti Gay because its not the cool think to do this day and age. especially after you have called everyone close minded among other names for that same view. Yeah best you tell yourself they are not the same if it helps you live with yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't see how you aren't getting it. Gay relationships have no victims. It is two consenting adults. Pedo's have victims. It is impossible for them to have a pedo relationship without a victim. They prey on children who end up getting so messed up they often turn into pedo's themselves. It is rape against the most vulnerable members of our society. They are not even close to the same thing.

• Upvote 1

I don't see how you aren't getting it. Gay relationships have no victims. It is two consenting adults. Pedo's have victims. It is impossible for them to have a pedo relationship without a victim. They prey on children who end up getting so messed up they often turn into pedo's themselves. It is rape against the most vulnerable members of our society. They are not even close to the same thing.

You are the one not getting it and don't know how to read. You can be a pedophile and not have molested any kids. If that's what turns you on. JUst as you can be gay and not have had sex if you prefer the same sex. Therefore you can be a pedophile and there not be any victims.

You can't regulate thinking. That being said, one is thinking about how much they enjoy raping the helpless while the other is thinking about getting wit consenting adults. They are still not comparable.

Couldn't agree more. It's ridiculous to even consider throwing homosexuals into the same category as pedophiles, or anywhere near it.

BrainSmasher - why is homosexuality wrong? not sure if you've touched on that subject, I just want to know what makes it so wrong.

Couldn't agree more. It's ridiculous to even consider throwing homosexuals into the same category as pedophiles, or anywhere near it.

BrainSmasher - why is homosexuality wrong? not sure if you've touched on that subject, I just want to know what makes it so wrong.

IMO its wrong because it isn't natural. That said I am fine with what ever someones choice is. I just don't believe anyone who doesn't like it or says something against should be attacked or forced to hide their feelings while everyone who supports it can openly express theirs. How would you feel if everyone who is a pedo or supports pedo could openly say how great it is and how they are victims and bla bla bla at every turn. Yet everyone was scared to express their opinion against it. Sending the message to everyone that "hell it must be OK because everyone seems to support it". Its more of a issue of special intrest groups and their supporters trying to hide the real consensus on the issue. If I think it is disgusting. How does that effect whether they can be gay? Why do I have to shut up? Why do they make it an issue? Because they want to force people to agree and hide the facts most people do not support it. Take a look at the media and hell even the internet. You would think 90% of people are "cool" with it. It is not the case. Not even close. Why is that? Because when one side speaks they are attacked. They don't want to be attacked over their lifestyle but theya ttack people over their opinion on the issue. Double standard. There is nothing logical about accepting gays and not accepting Pedos. I just want gay supports to admit they have no sound reasoning and they just draw the line in a different place than others do for example. Instead they act like they are more enlightened than others for accepting it. They are full of shit imo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1