Tea or Coffee?

Tea or Coffee  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Tea
    • Coffee

Coffee by a mile. If you choose tea, you may as well sit down in a rocking chair and knit yourself a pair of booties, because you're drinking Grandma's drink.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ah, theres another thing, as an Englishman all I really know is classic tea with milk. I know there are loads of others as well which I don't know much of

I buy this tea all the time in local market. And the only reason why I buy this black tea not others because in that shop have 1.5-1.7 per container but this has 2g so its a little stronger. I costs like 3 dollars for 25containers and I like it :)

http://www.birojapasaule.lv/userimages/variations/5431-400x400-wm.jpg

Anyone tried Chai Tea before? Tried it a couple months ago after being recommended it by a mate, was pretty impressed.

A good Vanilla chai is like crack IMO.

Tea all the way. Coffee is hell on my stomach and on my breath. I could drink green tea all day every day (and usually do.)

i drink both, but pretty much only when i'm at work. i'll drink tea at home sometimes, but not all that often.

if it's coffee, i drink it black (or sometimes a mocha, which is really easy to make myself by just putting in a packet of hot chocolate w/ black coffee)

for tea, it's almost always some type of green tea (green tea w/ citrus is really good), or spearmint. i also like to double-bag it sometimes, and mix two teas (like spearmint + chamomile, or spearmint + regular green tea)

i drink both, but pretty much only when i'm at work. i'll drink tea at home sometimes, but not all that often.

if it's coffee, i drink it black (or sometimes a mocha, which is really easy to make myself by just putting in a packet of hot chocolate w/ black coffee)

for tea, it's almost always some type of green tea (green tea w/ citrus is really good), or spearmint. i also like to double-bag it sometimes, and mix two teas (like spearmint + chamomile, or spearmint + regular green tea)

I was surprised to find out this year that you can't find proper coffee cream in the UK. I discovered that when I was having trouble finding it in Hong Kong this year and asked a British colleague where to find it. He thought I meant whipped cream like people put on top of hot chocolate hehe.

Perhaps the lack of proper cream is why the Brits on this board don't seem to like coffee. Putting milk in coffee is drinkable, but tastes nowhere near as good as 50/50 cream. I'm drinking coffee like its crack while I am home in Canada because I know the only place with cream in China is Starbucks and Starbucks coffee tastes like garbage despite its ridiculous price.

• Downvote 1

I'm addicted to coffee, can't start my day without a cup of joe. If I don't have my morning coffee I get a splitting headache for the rest of the day. I will only drink it black and preferably dark roast. None of that cream and sugar or flavoring BS, way to ruin a good cup of coffee!

• Upvote 1

I'm drinking coffee from time to time but it's "flushes" magnesium from the body.

I prefer to drink green tea. I like the taste of it and it's also purifies the body and it have antioxidants.

Bragi~

I like coffee, but i cant seem to make it right, i dont like instant cofffe has to be freshly ground. But when i was in america they made it awesome

I was surprised to find out this year that you can't find proper coffee cream in the UK. I discovered that when I was having trouble finding it in Hong Kong this year and asked a British colleague where to find it. He thought I meant whipped cream like people put on top of hot chocolate hehe.

Perhaps the lack of proper cream is why the Brits on this board don't seem to like coffee. Putting milk in coffee is drinkable, but tastes nowhere near as good as 50/50 cream. I'm drinking coffee like its crack while I am home in Canada because I know the only place with cream in China is Starbucks and Starbucks coffee tastes like garbage despite its ridiculous price.

interesting, i thought some brits put creamer in tea so i figured they'd have it for coffee. guess that's just milk though?

i haven't put creamer or sugar in my coffee since i was around 17 (i'll be 34 this month). putting either one in it tastes terrible to me now, unless it's a mocha (regular or iced), but i only drink those a few times a month (if that).

and +1 on starbucks regular coffee tasting like hot garbage. the only way i will get their regular coffee is with espresso shots in it to make it taste better, but i almost never get coffee there so it's a non-issue (i still have money on a gift card from christmas 2011....)