MMA Tycoon Designers

markyosullivan

Why not allow people to apply to be MMA Tycoon Designers?

Atm we have: Manger/ Moderator / Developer / Root Admin

As the possible roles on the forum. Why not put up another one called Designer?

The benefits of this would be:

- If you need a designer, you can quickly check to see who's online, if a designer is online you can PM them to request for a new logo/ banner/ title/ etc to be done.

- It eliminates the need for topics such as 'Need a Designer? Post here!'

- Designers will be constantly getting jobs so they'll always be getting money.

If we do agree with this idea, these designers would first have to apply to get the role of Designer, when they apply they have to post some of their recent design work so the Moderators could judge whether or not their work is of a high enough standard to get that role.

Once we have a couple of designers we could make a thread List of Designers, which would contain each designer plus a couple of examples of their work and maybe an estimated cost of each type of design - e.g. cost of logo = $x , cost of banner = $y , cost of top clothing = $z

In the past I've found it pretty frustrating trying to find a designer when I started up my first gym Team Finland. With this idea anyone who sets up a company could go on to the forums check to see if there's an online Designer, send a message to them to see how much it would cost to design A, B and C and then agree to a deal with him.

• Upvote 5

NO! Why? Let me explain.

First of all only managrs who have seen this topic would know what these so called Designers is because in all other games forum these so called collors are for forum moderators game developers game designers and has nothing to do with anything else.

Other thing is why would guys who have photoshop skills should get better treatment and forum priveligies then others? Then also add there Money launderes. VIP sellers, Writers and others.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

• 4 months later...

The prob is not easy access, unfortunately there is just way more design work to be done than there are active designers, so i neither think this could improve the situation nor do i think guys like Luan, J.C., Kelly or me would use it. The designer thread is a good example. None of us does it for the money anymore also, guess it is more convincement and some sort of feeling responsible that people get their stuff somehow.

What i think could improve the situation is a tycoon roundmail to get more guys involved and point out they can make some solid money with their skills and being active on forum. Hit me up if you want me to set up something for it, Mike.

The prob is not easy access, unfortunately there is just way more design work to be done than there are active designers, so i neither think this could improve the situation nor do i think guys like Luan, J.C., Kelly or me would use it. The designer thread is a good example. None of us does it for the money anymore also, guess it is more convincement and some sort of feeling responsible that people get their stuff somehow.

What i think could improve the situation is a tycoon roundmail to get more guys involved and point out they can make some solid money with their skills and being active on forum. Hit me up if you want me to set up something for it, Mike.

+1