Whats your Goal in this Game?

HBK

Just bored and since I have less than 2 weeks of VIP...

just wanna decide on something if I wanna get 3 mos, 6 mos, a yr of VIP or just go back to NoN ViP...

gonna get busy in less than a month too...

so other than "Being the Best (whatever)"

what other goals you guys wanna do?

just curious

For me it's another way to interact with MMA fans besides the forums and countless "who #1 P4P?", "Is Fedor scared of the UFC?", "BJ jumps out of a pool b/c he was greased" type of threads. The topics are fresh and new b/c they relate to the game. Some of names I recognize from other sites which adds to the enjoyment.

Plus I get to have fun trying to make designs and run a business. VIP is cheap enough and the business isn't "real" money so I don't care if I make $100,000 or $10 profit.

I play because im a whore for user run content and all things MMA. I dont really care about being number 1. Just being able to log on 1 or 2 hours a day, check up on my fighters and their training, read some results, and call it a day. I do probably about 75% of my Tycoon handleing from my Instinct ( sprint's ghetto iPhone. I have a boring job heh ) so it helps that it doesnt try to lure people in with Avatars or banwith hogging flashy logos. Its a simple, well developed game.

For me there's a few things that keep me coming back:

1) Simulating a job I'd have loved to have had.

2) Becoming a promotor that's connected with his fighters and generates a sense of family and community.

3) Like Manfred said, interacting with MMA fans in a different way.

4) Helping Tycoon succeed... I know this guy, he's given up his time, his familiy's time, his money, too much of his money, his energy, and his hopes into making this game work. For me, I'd love to see this true MMA fan have a success story. He's worked his ass for us to have fun. So I want him to get a chance to relax and turn a profit.

hell just to see if i can get my fighters to win. all i ask.

whats your record?

and to the TC, i suggest renew VIP... on the length, well thats up to you. I originally got a 3 month, but about a month before that was over i got a 6 month. I currently have 233 days left of VIP, and Im pretty sure when I get down to 20 or so I will be renewing.