Steel Penn's Alliance Wars

If a fight didn't happen because a VC-13 resulted in an NC or didn't accept the fight, then SP get's the win by default. If it wasn't our fault, but theirs, we get the point. If SOMEHOW it is no one's fault (YOU FUCKED UP!), no points, it's an NC :)

Unfortunately a fight between a members of VC and SP couldn't happened because of Cisco (member of VC-13) is inactive and he couldn't accept fight offer.

Since only a few peoples from the whole participate in this thread, I am asking once again, do you want pics as a proof to bracets or you trust me enough that I do not have to do this? I'm a muggle who do not know how to use Challonge and after last two times I do not want to learn it :D.

Why couldn't this just have been called ''alliance wars''.. Oh yea, because only 2 alliances are participating.

Three. Why couldn't you just have been called "fucking douche"? Oh yea, because you are called Rainbow.

im a betting man

Thanks for the info. Will place bets right after everyone accept their fight offers (I think that it's impossible to place bets if fight isn't accepted. Don't remember it correctly because the last time when I placed bets for an event was 7-8 months ago).

Betting man, well then you have a problem. BECAUSE RAINBOW BETS IS HERE - http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=8131

Bet on the best, WITH RAINBOW BETS $$$

RAINBOW MONEY $$$ IS THE BEST MONEY

Feel free to bet at Rainbow too. It will boost orgs rating, event attendece and hype given (one org owner told me that if more than one bookmakers place odds for an event and peoples bet certain amount of money it boost rating/attendence and hype).

Mr. Rainbow wanted to add his two cents to piss us off and he helps us instead.

We don't mean to be rude, but no one likes you, you're not welcome in here, fuck off.

Our forum's knight in shining armor! :D