Steel Penn's Alliance Wars

Not having much luck with a 2nd team. I had 1 guy reply to my PM saying yes, another saying "Well, I made a fighter on the 18th who has trained 2 CT sessions and nothing else due to no energy from QFC, he can join if you like" and that's it! Not confident I'll be able to scrounge up 4 more in the next 4 days if the other 6 or so guys I PM'd haven't responded.

Idea: Each of you guys try to grab 1 more person from each of your alliances and we can make a motley team of 1 person from each alliance.

We will need to push the date back another week to compensate I'd reckon.

Work for me, though I do like to get maximum fights out of creation tourneys just because it is a lot of effort to go through in cutting, creating, training, etc, for a fighter who usually is worthless after the tourney is over :P

Can we get a confirmation as to whether we're still creating? Even my current team is over the dicking around and wanting to pull out so I need to know whether it is on or not.

Incrddible... Hellraiser, where did you find this guy?

Got anyone else who is going to Boycott a team based creation tournament the day after creation?

I can't think of any reason why this is a question you'd want to ask in any of the months leading up to this tournament...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1