Steel Penn's Alliance Wars

The 5th man for Hellraiser is VC-13's very own Bill Davis. That's right, we're giving them a Top 10 manager. THat's how much talent we have lying around in VC-13.

Well, someone needs to learn how to manage with such talent group of managers, to do not waste their talent ;).

So, are you fine with having a first fight in next 3 weeks? We could do another event 3-4 weeks after the first one between VC-Hellraiser or Hellraiser-SP.

Sorry guys I had been busy in real life. So, first even will be at 21 Dec, I will ask Steel Penn is he is fine with that and I will ask about an org which hosts the event.

I'm going to look for a site in which I could do the bracets.

Bragi~

My boy will continue training and be available as needed. Gabe is now the big boy of VC-13 (and probably was already, I just had the biggest mouth :D ) and the young fellas under him are ready to unleash some fury!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys for being late with fighters list. I have been really busy in real life and I have some problems with sleep which caused that I behave like a zombie in last 3 weeks.

VC-13

Bradley Miller - Zafer Bah

K-Rad - Mara Salvatrucha

Aristoteles Onassis - Remy LeBeau

Cisco Gomez - Carl Newsome

Gabe Munroe - Patrick Bateman

Steel Penn alliance

Steel Penn - Steel Fist

Klatz Matz - Arunas Samusiovas

Ilya Berler - Rocky Rage

Thunder Lipps - Jordan Alcoba

Aaron ThaiGuy - Steel Penns Warrior

Hellraiser INC

Ceasar Tomson - Loki Odinson

Lucky Lefty - Raise Hell

Andrew Rock - Lucky Luciano

Lyle Humphreys - Valentin Le Corre

Bill Davis -

I am not sure when Aaron could book first event the best option is in next one-two weeks. I do not know how to use challonge, I spent half an hour and my desire to continue was too low, so I made piece of papers with fighters name and I have pics for ya. Don't laugh I needed 3 months to learn how to use Facebook, even when I am probably yonger than all of the participans.

Proof:

http://i39.tinypic.com/106hd86.jpg

2nd pic

http://i40.tinypic.com/4dph5.jpg

After picking:

http://i44.tinypic.com/29usncg.jpg

Final results:

http://i40.tinypic.com/r8c6xt.jpg

So the bracets for first event between Steel Penn Alliance and VC-13 are:

Arunas Samusiovas vs Patrick Bateman

Jordan Alcoba vs Remy LeBeau

Steel Fist vs Mara Salvatrucha

Rock Brock vs Zafer Bah

Rocky Rage * vs Carl Newsome*

The problem with * is that Steel Penns Warrior aka Aaron's fighter in my "bracets" has fight booked. Carl Newsome is Cisco's fighter who hadn't accepted the contract. So in case SP Warrior and Carl won't be able to accept fight offers/fight Rocky Rage will fight against Zafer Bah

Problem with Aaron's fighter solved. I forgotten that he let me know about the change.

Rocky Rage is not able to fight in this round because Carl Newsome's manager is inactive. If someone from VC-13/Hellraiser want to fight against him after the event let me know, we will talk about it.

Bragi~

• 2 weeks later...

It was unable to set due to problems with one of the VC-13 member, I think it would be fair to give SP one point, or set an aditional match after 3rd event. I will make similar bracets in a next few hours, I am at work at the moment.

EDIT: Do you want to see similar pics as before, or shall I post results without proof? :D Your decision.

Edited by zatochi725