Steel Penn's Alliance Wars

Yeah because i aint got a priv gym and i aint paying priv gym fees for x amount of months.

No one is forcing you or your alliance to use a private gym. I also notice your alliance has 2 private gyms. Can they not let one of your guys slide in?

Maybe you should of posted that priv gyms was allowed in your first post and i wouldnt of bothered joining.

I thought that wouldve fell under common sense. How many no private gym training tournies have there been? Only a handful and not that many recently.

• Downvote 1

You'd have to be of less than average intelligence to assume a game which has twice as many private gyms as public gyms would result in a tournament where private gyms are not allowed because one thickwitted manager who never thought to ask the question over 11 pages of questions doesn't have access to one.

Zeke, is he the only manager to bitch out at the last minute? If so, I'll replace him with one of the other 2 VC's who were willing to play. See if Hellraiser can salvage any sort of dignity or respect out of this.

Lyle - I have contacted one of my alliance mates to take the empty spot, I am not expecting any issues there so you should have a full team again shortly.

SP - Or whoever, can you update the OP with the TEAMS as well please?

• Downvote 1

I'll replace him with one of the other 2 VC's who were willing to play. See if Hellraiser can salvage any sort of dignity or respect out of this.

As far as I know, gonna contact the other HR members to see if their still in.

SP - Or whoever, can you update the OP with the TEAMS as well please?

Done

I'll represent Hellraiser on my own if i have to, i couldn't care less tbh, just send me the contract and i shall accept the fight offer when its sent

:thumbup:

The dickhead who waited until after the creation date, when over 10 other managers had created fighters (in some cases losing VIP days in order to cut a fighter to make room) THEN asks about gym rules is telling ME to look things up. Mental midget.

I am aware you're the creater of Hellraiser, I just assumed that the rest of your alliance aren't a pack of craven knob ends. You're also out of the tournament so your opinion is worthless and unwanted. Piss off and let the big boys fight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

VC-13 member Bill Davis had made a fighter anyway in case of contingency so he is happy to join up with the Hellraiser boys for this tournament. This is his profile: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=29712

We have 1 more member on standby if needed also. Otherwise, let Lyle join with Steel Penn and we can go SP vs. VC-13, 6 on 6?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys, I'm taking over the tournament. I'm going to send a mail to those three alliance which are participating in the tournament. Please confirm me that you're taking part in it. And give me please link to your fighters.

To be honest I don't have time to read through 12 pages, so please confirm me if I'm correct.

We have three alliances in the tourney - VC 13, SP Alliance and Hellraiser, correcto?

Sorry guys for being late with fighters list. I have been really busy in real life and I have some problems with sleep which caused that I behave like a zombie in last 3 weeks.

VC-13

Bradley Miller - Zafer Bah
K-Rad - Mara Salvatrucha
Aristoteles Onassis - Remy LeBeau

Cisco Gomez - Carl Newsome

Gabe Munroe - Patrick Bateman

Steel Penn alliance

Steel Penn - Steel Fist

Klatz Matz - Arunas Samusiovas

Ilya Berler - Rocky Rage

Thunder Lipps - Jordan Alcoba

Aaron ThaiGuy - Steel Penns Warrior