ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

If your members are tycoon addicts then organise the shit earlier.. This has been a massive problem this whole season.. People waiting till the last few days before picking opponents.

As soon as the fights have run - a simple "are you making any subs" - No.... Ok our pick is blah blah

You're captain - that doesn't mean you need every single persons consensus on what fight is happening... Step up and make the decision yourself like a Captain should

• Upvote 3

Well, it's a long story, Stu, which i don't want to warm over again, i wanted to avoid to have the duty in the beginning. This time i fucked up, i first did not get that we have two home fight days in a row and had a crazy rl week - 6 days is way too long, but i can't understand at all why it is a problem when stuff starts on tuesday or wednesday. And this will happen in future again, we never caused any trouble in S01 also, although it was easier for me there as i wasn't involved with a fighter myself.

Well, it's a long story, Stu, which i don't want to warm over again, i wanted to avoid to have the duty in the beginning. This time i fucked up, i first did not get that we have two home fight days in a row and had a crazy rl week - 6 days is way too long, but i can't understand at all why it is a problem when stuff starts on tuesday or wednesday. And this will happen in future again, we never caused any trouble in S01 also, although it was easier for me there as i wasn't involved with a fighter myself.

I could see the point getting on his ass if he was doing this on the thursday/friday before the event started on the Saturday. Its still a week away it takes 5 mins to set the fights in the right order. you can get a pretty good tell just looking at the opponents as you set them up. No need to wait for all the fights to be accepted. I wouldn't worry about it. Most people work during the week and have other shit to do.

• Downvote 2

No need to argue guys, 6 days is too long, like i said that went on me, i did not get any shit done tycoon-wise last week (as you can see on Kobashi's energy also lol who trained nearly the whole last week), i will aim for max. tuesday from now on (like it happened in most of the rounds so far), but that time period i want to be granted... not saying in some cases we can get it done on sunday or monday though, we'll see.

We had someone decline a fight due to fight offers continually coming in with only a couple days last season. No joke. Do I find that absolutely absurd?? Yes but unfortunately these are the things you have to deal w/ as an org owner so this season I gave everyone 1 week but have had to track a few people down already. Since I can't win either way I choose to try getting shit done ASAP to leave as much time for guys as possible

I already told you guys to just make some matches if we are holding you up.

My fighter is like 4-1 and I still really regret signing up for this thing. Shows you how fucking terrible this game's community is. I will be discouraging people from signing up for future tournaments like this one. Its just not worth it.

it's a team thing...or is supposed to be. u never said u were a captain and honestly, it shouldn't be everyone else's responsibility to handle the business of your team...i mean, that's like asking someone else to do ur work for u at ur job.

u guys knew what this was when u signed up...at least most of u and the other teammates should have told u what it was like if u didn't. this isn't the 1st season and it's not the first league.

also, i find it odd that u regret being 4-1 with a guy that got an opportunity to go 4-1 in such a small amount of time. talk about a fast track. i also find it odd that u suddenly regret this thing after what...1 week of a problem? jesus, man...this shit ain't divatycoon, it's a fukn mma game...fight, that's what we want these little fuckers to do, right? ur participating in possibly the only and best way to get a lot of fights as soon as possible...plus ur killin' it! and ur gonna regret that? i don't get it...

• Upvote 3

Typical convicted fucking wankers - first Dinoo starts his yapping without any fucking knowledge of what he is talking about (he quit on the first ITFL anyway so his opinion is worth about as much as the cheese from a foreskin) now Ethan being a fucktard.. No wonder 90% of the tycooniverse think you're a bunch of fucking wankers.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

No its my own fault. I have no interest in picking fights and all that stuff. I did know the rules but I figured I could get away with just accepting fights and showing up on fight day.

Its my fault for joining a tournament that I knew ahead of time would be a big mess of drama and bullshit.

Also, I won't be quitting the tournament. Unless I get kicked out for these posts.

• Downvote 1

No its my own fault. I have no interest in picking fights and all that stuff. I did know the rules but I figured I could get away with just accepting fights and showing up on fight day.

And that did not work so far? I never bothered you knowing you (and Dinoo - caught him in chat 2 weeks ago and asked for his opinion there though) just want to fight... and you got the matches all in time. We did not fuck up a fight day or some, it's in a week in case you got this here wrong somehow?

I don't get what this all is about now, guys, do we lack some drama so that we have to create something out of nothing? I was some days too late and said sorry for that, Fuse (and JLP) have much work with all the organization and the writers should have enough time to prepare, he's my buddy and does not have to explain himself, i appreciate him lighting some fire under my butt with a mail on saturday and i instantly took care of the picking after i read it. :)

Instead of drifting into personal stuff now that has nothing to do with the tourney i guess, we better talk some serious trash about the fighters and fights now, right? :) I enjoy the tourney very much again, my boy is doing great although he was put into a fight by the op team in every round except this one (which is kind of a relief as captain also, one thing less to worry about), always fun to check all the fights on sunday or monday... as it was in S01 already.

• Upvote 1

Typical convicted fucking wankers - first Dinoo starts his yapping without any fucking knowledge of what he is talking about (he quit on the first ITFL anyway so his opinion is worth about as much as the cheese from a foreskin) now Ethan being a fucktard.. No wonder 90% of the tycooniverse think you're a bunch of fucking wankers.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a4/Everyone_Poops.jpg

Its my fault for joining a tournament that I knew ahead of time would be a big mess of drama and bullshit.

Also, I won't be quitting the tournament. Unless I get kicked out for these posts.

You should only have to accept the fights if you're not the team captain. The issue is your guys team captain quit making your picks several weeks ago and I knew from the beginning of this tournament that Roger was hoping to not have to hold that responsibility this season. So ever since Alexi quit I have had to track Roger down to get the fights picked almost every week.

As I have already explained the reason I do not like sending the fights out so last minute is because of last season having somebody decline a fight due to how late fights were being sent. When an org owner has a NC on his card due to somebody missing a flight you can bet your ass before that next event he's sending out an org wide mail to remind guys to set flights. As an org owner sometimes you have to do preventative planning.

For example http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=180503 -- One fighter has already not signed in for about a week. If this happens closer to the fight and the fights aren't being sent out til last minute there is a good chance a fight ends up not being accepted. Not everybody plays as religilously as the rest of us do and as an org owner these are all things that I HAVE to take into consideration that none of the rest of you do.

Now by no means am I saying it'd be Roger's fault that guy didn't sign in to accept his fight but again I have to take these type of things into account as an org owner and it could lead to some1 getting a forfeit or not having a fight happen.

Syndicate was waiting on your guys picks and twice posted in here asking where you guys were and received no reply so their team captain PM'd me to find out what was happening. I PM'd Roger and then posted in here. Ethan you said I could make the pick and I had Dean verify that was okay but just as I was about to make the pick Roger replied to my PM and then made a pick so I figured the responsibility was back on Team Kaiser and put a deadline on the picks.

Funny enough I was going to pick the same fight as Roger anyway. If you guys don't have a team captain or anybody on your team who wants to be responsible for the picks I will gladly make the picks for you. Roger and I picked the same fight anyway so I believe I can be impartial but if that is an option you guys take I will not make your picks in the week we fight again so some1 would have to step up.

• Upvote 1

And that did not work so far? I never bothered you knowing you (and Dinoo - caught him in chat 2 weeks ago and asked for his opinion there though) just want to fight... and you got the matches all in time. We did not fuck up a fight day or some, it's in a week in case you got this here wrong somehow?

I don't get what this all is about now, guys, do we lack some drama so that we have to create something out of nothing? I was some days too late and said sorry for that, Fuse (and JLP) have much work with all the organization and the writers should have enough time to prepare, he's my buddy and does not have to explain himself, i appreciate him lighting some fire under my butt with a mail on saturday and i instantly took care of the picking after i read it. :)

Instead of drifting into personal stuff now that has nothing to do with the tourney i guess, we better talk some serious trash about the fighters and fights now, right? :) I enjoy the tourney very much again, my boy is doing great although he was put into a fight by the op team in every round except this one (which is kind of a relief as captain also, one thing less to worry about), always fun to check all the fights on sunday or monday... as it was in S01 already.

Ya it's not a problem at all Roger like I said. People are just reading into shit too much man. I have to be prepared for certain things as an org owner and after Syndicate posting for you twice w/ no reply and then PM'ing me about the situation I sent you a PM to get you on the ball because I already know that you don't really want the responsibility anyway