ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

Typical convicted fucking wankers - first Dinoo starts his yapping without any fucking knowledge of what he is talking about (he quit on the first ITFL anyway so his opinion is worth about as much as the cheese from a foreskin) now Ethan being a fucktard.. No wonder 90% of the tycooniverse think you're a bunch of fucking wankers.

Typical what? Considering and Roger will confirm this we asked just go get our fight offers and we will accept them i suppose that is what convicted guys do? Accept fights and get on with it. We already had an in-house discussion about all of this and it was better for most parties just to rely on rogers game planning due to some of us not having the time to come on, and considering our team has multiple people who work and other stuff to deal with in different time zones by the time we would have an acceptable gameplan that everyone has took part it you would be lucky to get it after a week. To my knowledge is what Roger had said. He was busy and had a lot of real life stuff to do. He is our teams match maker. I am guessing it means it dis-spells all the myths of convicted being cherry pickers since we don't actually take anything to do with our fights.

Stu the tycoon universe i am guessing that is you and the 20 other people that visit the forums that hate convicted. Thing is we are defending a non-convicted member who you were having a go at. i quote

"If your members are tycoon addicts then organise the shit earlier"

Roger likes to gameplan and pick the fights so he can get a feeling of who would be best matched up with who. So no its not just as simple (even though a simpleton like you prolly would). Roger likes the strategy that comes with the picks and game planning that is why he loves this tourney. Granted he would like us all to discuss picks etc but as above with all of us doing our different things its not possible.

As far as Ethan being a fucktard. Only one being a fucktard here buddy is you.

Shortfuse, yeah we don't do anything like that as far as discussing picks. Thing is though it gets complicated when the guy that does the picks ends up having something crop up in real life. I'd see the point on Stu getting on Rogers ass quicker that a dog in heat, if he done it every week. This was a one off which he was saying sorry for before Stu jumped all over him and our team for not having picks in.

The writer thing well i will apologize to Jbomb for not taking into consideration him having to rush through write ups. I didn't take it into consideration, i in fact forgot about the write ups when it comes to time frames, and being a guy who wrote myself can understand its a pain in the ass if it gets sorted a couple of days before the event. We weren't the ones who started the shit flinging in this case it was Stu. We are just defending our captain like any good team should.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Typical convicted fucking wankers - first Dinoo starts his yapping without any fucking knowledge of what he is talking about (he quit on the first ITFL anyway so his opinion is worth about as much as the cheese from a foreskin) now Ethan being a fucktard.. No wonder 90% of the tycooniverse think you're a bunch of fucking wankers.

Everyone has to understand the level of Stu's obsession with Convicted. This is only one example oh Stu essentially begging for a golden Convicted shower. He's tried taking his alliance to the top of the pyramid, just to try and strike a Convicted-like pose in thier success, only to see that last for but a month. Pay this no mind.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 months buddy - get the facts right before you start yapping like a little lapdog.

I could sit and pick the mini essay by dinoo apart sentence by sentence but there's really no need..

Roger has made multiple posts in multiple threads - between the last fights and when he finally made his selection.. So the busy in real life excuse - is just that a piss poor excuse.

I made no mention of cherry picking dinoo - why was that your lead rebuttal? It would have to be one of the most irrelevant statements you could throw out there.. Calling convicted a bunch of wankers and Ethan a fucktard has nothing to do with cherry picking.

I'll be quiet now though otherwise you'll quit the tourney - just like you did last season after Hopkins kept getting his face caved in...

xxxx

• Downvote 4

Regarding Kramer, I'm aware of his manager situation and I have someone that contacts him in real life, so it's always handled. Of course that if anything happens, you can always talk to Mike to make him accept the fight for the guys. I can guarantee there's no problem in that. So the fight will be accepted and there's no problem about that.

I never said i was busy and could not log-in, Stu, i made quick logins to check my mails and made 1-2 posts also. I already said i fucked up (not that it was some sort of impossible for me to get shit done), i postponed the decision on monday to be able to have a closer look and to speak with Manne and Hunter, then lost sight of it... and mentioned it had to to with a horrible week i had. I have no prob with some tauntings here, but to base this on a harmless problem like this is just dull and your agitation seems kinda fake. I don't get why you don't use your time to talk some trash ingame/tourney-related, ITFL just could benefit from that (and i'd love to read it/taking part in it) instead of using such sideshows and dragging it to some personal level; waste of talent man, it really is.

Again, i alone have the responsibility when it comes to captain duties, noone else is to blame, so please don't drag other guys in it. Last statement from my side. :)

• Upvote 1

The beautiful thing about these forums is all the information you need is in one place....

A couple would be 2 - but Roger you've made more than 2 posts since the last fights.. Maybe I'm being pedantic but even if you said a handful full posts you'd be underestimating, you've made over 10 posts. So yeah you did fuck up.

You can sleep tight though buddy, my "fake agitation" as you like to call it was directed more towards fucktards that make comments like "My fighter is like 4-1 and I still really regret signing up for this thing. Shows you how fucking terrible this game's community is. I will be discouraging people from signing up for future tournaments like this one. Its just not worth it."

As I said before I won't poke the other fucktard as he's a quitter - and in a weeks time I get to cave his fighters head in.. It's much more fun watching someone rage quit a tourney cause they had their fighters arse handed back to them on a platter.

• Upvote 1

Still yapping about that with no actually proof of it bein true. Why don't you just call convicted out stu if you ve got such a problem with them ? Your best vs they re best

even Stu knows how that would turn out...

Palhares vs Green (http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=595830)

Creel vs Perry (http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=574239)

Williams vs Shirahama (http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=572783)

Christianson vs Toby Le Rone (http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=506056)

Williams vs Duberry (http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=543326)

But we cherry picked all of these fights, so clearly they hold no merit. Oath and Bunting fights pending, we have wins over 3 of their top 5 fighters.

When people compare things - the compare apples with apples, oranges with oranges.. you get the idea or should I draw you a picture??

The topic at hand was Convicted vs DILLIGAF you listed 5 fights - that's apples for apples, oranges for oranges.. You want that picture yet?

The second post you have made about title holders makes me think you must be relative of brainsmasher? He excelled at doing exactly what you have just done... and that my simple little buddy is comparing oranges with apples.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When I mean that "Artie Lange" I'm making references to the results... I could put it just like Sir Jetch as well. I'm frustrated when it comes to that but I recognize that they guys are trying their best and that's another reason why I'm not replacing anyone here. Everyone will have their chance to win their fights. We showed potential to win some of the series but we lacked the final victory but recently it's been tough. I hope it turns tables soon.