The Island Season 1 - Gameplay Discussion

You can't move your manager/ fighters there because it's basically a temporary city. The good thing about it is that everyone has to create a fighter there and use the same kind of supps/ gyms so it'll even the playing field, giving you just as much as a chance as anyone else on The Island.

• Upvote 1

It wasn't that long ago we got 20, i personally think that is more then enough. We will end up with 50 fighters each if we always want more slots.

well I just know it was up for discussion and I'd hate to drop a fighter I've spent 6 months on training to try this. But that's my reality. And if there are slots comming rather soon I'd rather not drop any if I can avoid it

It doesn't move the %'s around after I select the template I want. Then it just asks me to make a selection. I just went back to try it again and when I moved it to boxing, it moved Boxing to 44.7%, but everything else stayed at 0. Then when I try to change the template again, nothing changes.

You have 136 points allocated to the following 4 fighting styles

Boxing 44.7%

http://mmatycoon.com/images/icon_arrow.gif You can not exceed the total points http://mmatycoon.com/images/icon_wrong.gif

Muay Thai 0% Wrestling 0% BJJ 0%

Tried just copy pasting a section from the page, The part that warns about points doesn't actually show on the page.

As for extra slots, I dunno... I understand your situation but it's the same point we have every time - where do we stop?

Is it possible to have just one slot for island fighters only? After a season is completed manager would have to release the island fighter or one fighter from his/her stable to move the island fighter back to the main roster. Ofcourse this would also open up the island fighter slot again for the next season.

I'd buy one island slot in a heart beat.

It'd be better to rent the fighter slot. Say $1 per season

Why is that better? Sure that could be an option but personally I'd rather just have one slot for island fighter, perioid.

Is there anyway I could get some money to my new fighters there? the assistant spent all their money on clothes and they're not in a gym. I wouldn't mind paying from my manager account, to help the new business w sales.

these are the fighters. I wouldn't have bought any clothes, PA spent all their do.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=217765

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=217772

Like I said, I wouldn't mind replacing the money from my other account if you feel it's unfair to negate sales for the clothing company. I.e. move the amount PA spent on clothes to fighters from my account, remove clothes from fighters, leave sales with company? I feel Dnasli would be an innocent victim if the sales were entirely negated. Maybe it would bloat company but 3k is probably not a game-breaker?

How much did the assistant spend? The whole point is no manager bailouts but I hadn't anticipated the PAs issue so I could refund people who've got into problems because of this issue.

And you are doing a good job making these judgments as you go. Thanks for all the good work!

I don't need a profit, I'm just focused on paying my Island loan off, as I can not use manager money to pay it off, which I have plenty of. I want managers to be satisfied with their Island experience, and I will work with Mike Tycoon or individual managers to resolve this PA issue, that I have just become aware of.

I will wait until Mike Tycoon has a solution, if there is not a satisfying solution, I will sponsor those who have had the PA issue this week.

Thank you

Any way I could get my fighter Hector Silva(218437) moved from the island to Helsinki? I accidently placed him on the island and it will interfere with his development. My manager profile is Kevin Connolly(74790).